Examples of better finds via NameTrips.com?

Archived From: Travel Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
"Use NameTrips.com to compare over 100 travel websites at once to find the lowest-prices and real-time hotel availability. Backed with a best-price guarantee.

NameTrips enables you to easily find and compare hundreds of discounted hotels, flights, and car rentals, in one comprehensive, fast and intuitive display."

http://www.NameTrips.com

Member Summary

Oooooo
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Mickie3, have you found this engine to be bad? It claims to time-efficiently save you at least 65% in any travel category

Thanks for sharing! Saved me 15% on my hotel through comparison.

Thanks for first comment! Alas vinnys1232, we have 3 members here in "Travel Discussion" whose contribution is to just RED a topic without explanation - thus making the topic hardly visible

Thanks for sharing this important link. I am really looking for good travel company. Your post really help me a lot.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014