myVEGAS game

Archived From: Travel Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Anyone on here play the facebook game myVEGAS? I have played for about a month now to see how easy it would be to earn point for the free meals, hotels, and entertainment. So far after a month I'm at level 58 and have nearly 50,000 LP points. Easily enough for most buffets, and some of the entertainment stuff. Not enough for most free hotel nights thought. I think it's a great game though and genius by MGM to offer these rewards for so many free things in Vegas. Great group on facebook for the game too that provides game tips, strategy guide, vegas travel/hotel deals, and general vegas info. Feel free to join if you play the game.

myVEGAS group

Member Summary

Its actually a lot of fun too! Thanks for the info, had no idea this was around. Green for you!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/friendsofmyvegas/

Here's another group as well. I added both just to get more friends.

It's a lot of fun. Hopefully the rewards keep expanding. I'll be there in January and should have a good amount of rewards to use by then.

I'm at level 83 and I post a lot of chip feeds on https://www.facebook.com/groups/myvegasdeals/ This is the best site to get extra chip feeds. I post as Afake Friend there.

Steve, I'm Nick Papageorgio in that group. It's indeed a great group.

How long did it take you guys to level up? I'm level 25 or so after 2 days. I imagine it goes up a lot slower. Would it be possible to get a hotel stay (or one of the higher prizes) by playing a month straight with just free chips from the feeds? I don't really need the hotel stay since I get them from CET, but it'd be nice to know what's possible in what time period. Thanks.

Probably not. I've been playing for a month now and am level 59 with 51,000 LP. I also collect the max 50,000 chips everyday, collect hotels, and spin the wheel. You're right, as you level up it takes more and more VIP points to level up. I think most of the hotel free stays are around 100,00 lp and more for the nice places. I am going in January and I figure at getting about 1000 LP a day (if I can keep that up) I'll be at around 125,000 LP or so (maybe a bit higher). That net me several buffets, and a show. The wife is doing it too so we should get a lot of free meals and shows.

I started yesterday and an up to 3,000 LP. I don't plan on going to vegas anytime soon, might give away my rewards..

Nice start Alamo. If you decide to save your points for whenever you do go you will be able to get some great rewards.

Hey thanks for tipping me off to this game! We hit Vegas 5-6 times a year and like FREE food/drinks etc. a LITTLE BIT!! Does it really matter which games or how you play to maximize your earning?!

Geoffkin, if you join that group on facebook there's a very good guide on there with lots of great info. A lot of stuff on there about the best bets for gaining lp and leveling up, which games are best to play, and more. A lot of people also share chips on there making it easier to collect the daily 50k limit. The best thing to do is take as long as possible to get to level 59. After that it becomes much harder to level up and gain LP.

I joined the group, but where are all the tips listed? Can you supply a link? THANKS

I'm really only interested in the fastest way to FREE BUFFETS!! We are hitting Vegas in DEC...

geoffkin, here is a link to the guide.
myvegas guide

Depending on how much you play a day you should easily be able to get enough for any of the buffets. I've played for a month now and have over 50,000 LP.

Can you transfer LP points to each other? Or just chips?

Can't transfer either.

Nope, but starting soon there will be weekly contests in the group in which members will be able to win LP's. We're hoping that someday Playstudios will allow people to transfer stuff including the rewards. It would be nice to get a reward and sending it to someone as a gift.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014