Check In On Facebook and Earn Delta SkyMiles

Archived From: Travel Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Found a new website online that you can earn Delta SkyMiles by just checking in on Facebook at the airport. I checked in the other day when I was flying home to MI and got my points pretty quick actually.

This is directly from their website:

"As an exclusive partner with Delta Airlines, TripAnomaly gives you 80 SkyMiles just for sharing your location at a Delta Airlines terminal, departure gate or any of our listed partner locations."

http://www.tripanomaly.com/partners/

Here is a guide on how to check in:

http://www.tripanomaly.com/how-to-use-tripanomaly/

Member Summary

Delta SkyMiles (14.40kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Is this in beta launch or public launch?

And are you associated with the company?

TripAnomaly Web Site said: Aaron Perez VP Online Marketing With over 7 years in online marketing Aaron has developed and marketed dozens of websites. His portfolio includes websites that have an access of over 1 million visitors per year. Obtaining his BA in Computer Network Administration from DeVry University in 2011 he continues his education with a MA in Special Education from National University. Loves to travel and thinks California is better than New York!

and what are "SkypeMiles"?

c640180 said:   and what are "SkypeMiles"?

Corrected... Skymiles, sorry about that.

Is anyone able to get this site to work? Says under maintenance when I try to log in.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014