Help Anyone?

Archived From: Travel Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
My family and I were planning for a month long stay in Texas and I had been looking for a place where we can stay. Can anyone help me? Thanks everyone.

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Please take a few moments to review the stickied threads at the top of the forum. After reviewing them, its time to make your first post! Please let us know what you have found with your own research.

A good start would be to post the following:
a. Make sure you begin your Title with “REQUEST - …” For example, “REQUEST – Need cheap air/hotel package to Vegas from LAX in Oct”
b. Dates of travel
c. Departure city (and airports)/destination
d. # of people (adults/children) (if children, you may wish to include ages)
e. # of nights
f. Approximate budget for your trip
g. Activities that interest you
h. What have you found so far in your research? Please include complete prices (incl all taxes and fees) and where you have located the deal.

It might seem overwhelming and a lot to post, but it will truly help us help you the best we can!

margaretpmccord said:   My family and I were planning for a month long stay in Texas and I had been looking for a place where we can stay. Can anyone help me?

Rest stops. Suggest the ones with the vending machines.

We booked with Travel Monster when we went to Texas,Fortworth for £45.00 per night Condo/Apartment 2 Bedrooms, sleeps 4& 2 Bathrooms it was called Beautiful Benbrook Lake we had a great holiday and would recomend it to you.

jimpat2 said:   We booked with Travel Monster when we went to Texas,Fortworth for £45.00 per night

Had no idea Fort Worth hotels started accepting British pounds as payment.

tripadvisor.com

margaretpmccord said:   My family and I were planning for a month long stay in Texas and I had been looking for a place where we can stay. Can anyone help me? Thanks everyone.

never been there, but I never heard of any ever saying they are just going to Texas

usually, they say Houston or Dallas or El Paso or something

why would you just go to Texas for a month?

germanpope said:   margaretpmccord said:   My family and I were planning for a month long stay in Texas and I had been looking for a place where we can stay. Can anyone help me? Thanks everyone.

never been there, but I never heard of any ever saying they are just going to Texas

usually, they say Houston or Dallas or El Paso or something

why would you just go to Texas for a month?

But you have heard of never to be heard from again new members making generic requests for random destinations.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014