Request - Shanghai China tour

Archived From: Travel Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Leaving from Midwest on January 12, 2013, any suggestions, idea and comments about group tour.

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How's your Mandarin?

DSJ said:   How's your Mandarin?

Not fluent very little, better at Cantonese.

If I remember correctly, China Spree and China Focus were offering some very inexpensive tours a year or two ago. It seems rates have gone up, but do include airfare.

Seems to be a nice plan for vacations. If they are providing cheaper fairs, we can take advantage from it.

new york city family activities

there are plenty of us$99 tour group options, you can join it when you get there. they serve oversea chinese. my sis did it with my mom in beijing, met other oversea chinese from australia/canada/new zeland.

http://www.nexusholidays.net/

Visa Application Jurisdiction

I'm trying to get visa for my parents for Shanghai tour. They live in Michigan and working with the tour group in New York. Can they get their visa in New York instead of Chicago? It is more convenience because the relative can drop passport off for them. Thank you in advance.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014