• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ok so here's the thing. My girlfriend and I wants to be together for christmas. The fact is, as you might well all know, the prices are kind of really exagerated around christmas... She will be coming here. She will leave from Lisbon, Portugal, through here in Montreal, Canada. I've checked many and manyyyyy sites to find "cheap deals" and "last minute prices" and seriously it's ridiculous... there's no such deals in any of those sites. Here's another thing, the departure date is 21 december and the return date is anytime in the first week of january. We don't want it to have any big waiting time or airport changes or anything of this type. My girlfriend is on medication and I don't want her to get into a lot of troubles and have some peace while coming here. It's really important that we can get together through the holydays since lately she lost someone very important in her life and needs to be with someone to hold her and all. I gotta admit that I,m not very good with plane tickets and all this stuff but I need and I'm trying my best to find something not too expansive and easy to get to for her. She have an 500 euros credits that we can use but we don't have a lot of money that we can add on that... Well I can add some but not that much ! I would like to know if anyone can find any deals that have slipped me by or anything else I should know to help me find some good tickets at a reasonnable price for that could happen. We really need that !! Thanks to all who have took the time to read my post and my desperate call for help !

Regards,

EarsBlower

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Here s a possibility:
1- Sata Airlines from Lisbon-Boston-well under $1000 rt.
2- Pen Air from Boston to Plattsburgh- $78 each way

I,ve found this one too here, Sata airlines from Lisbon to toronto, direct flight... Wich may consist me going with my car to get her there. She really doesnt want any stops or switch so I think it's the only option I have... Thanks for the info JSOHMER, but I cant go to US for now since I don't have any passport or anything and she doesnt want to stop anywhere. that's reducing the options greatly !

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.