• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I'm in the process of planning my next cruise. Since I cruised last year with Royal Caribbean I joined their free Crown and Anchor Society. There are savings certificates you can use but they all appear to expire 12/31/2012. I'm not really ready to put down the deposit to book my cruise but I hate to miss out of the $65x2 savings. Does anyone know if they always have these savings certificates available and that's just a default date? I would prefer to wait on booking the cruise.

Member Summary

There will be more...but they may not offer the same cruise or amount in the next set of coupons.

Saving certificates are quarterly. As was previously mentioned, 1st quarter 2013 savings certificates may/may not have the cruise you are looking for. In the future if you see a certificate for a sailing you want, it is probably best to go ahead and book prior to expiration. You can always cancel your reservation outside of the final payment due date without penalty if you change your mind about a sailing after you book it.

I constantly book sailings I find good deals on and watch for price drops... knowing that I will end up cancelling many of the reservations I book if the timing doesn't work or better pricing/rooms don't open up.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014