• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Booking.com is an excellent site for travel deals. But why start your search there and only restrict your search results to what Booking.com offers?

BestTravelCoupon.com allows you to search Booking.com and many others at the same time. Start here and let it search Booking.com, Expedia, etc for you with 1 click. This is the fastest way to find the lowest rates.

For lower priced hotels I think ChoiceHotels is a great option. Hotel listings are limited but the deals are pretty good on this site.

Ads by Google
rated:
Marriott has a new promo for Florida Hotels. PROMO CODE: P91

Book your holiday retreat from November 1, 2013 through December 26, 2013 and receive $50 resort credit per night for up to $200 resort credit during your stay.

Details here: http://www.marriott.com/specials/mesOffer.mi?marrOfferId=837353&...

Here are all of the Marriott Special Deals: http://www.marriott.com/specials/hotel-deals.mi

rated:
Mr.Marriott, here is the pickle:
Clicking your link gets $204.00 rate at Marriott World Center 12/22. But checking just one reseller yields $133.62 rate.

Kinda like amazing hotel deals at Mousesavers...

rated:
-

rated:
This is a tough thread to get any use out of. Its gotten too disorganized even though it was intended to be a collection of awesome hotel discount booking sites. Here are some of my favorites:

TravelPony: I believe this has the same hotel inventory as LastMinuteTravel but without the opaque part. Just need to sign up to see the hotels and deals. They're decent and legit. Usually about 20 to 30% off Expedia etc.

Priceline Discounts & Coupons: Hotel Deals Revealed keeps track of Priceline offers and discounts. For the month of December (2013), for example, PL has a 5% off code for Express Hotels in select cities using "BIGCITY7".

Would be great if somebody compiled a 'best of' list.

rated:
Why does TravelPony require me to give up my email? I hate sites that require my contact information.

Easiest way to quickly search for hotel deals is:

1. BestTravelCoupon.com - Searches 100s of sites for you. Posts the total cost including taxes which saves the BS of having to click to get total cost. And they beat Kayak, Expedia, Priceline, etc consistently.
2. ChoiceHotels.com - Great for the lower priced hotels such as EconoLodge. Always seems to beat the hotel sites for these hotels.

rated:
LArugby said:   Why does TravelPony require me to give up my email? I hate sites that require my contact information.
That's what junk e-mail accounts are for!

rated:
How to find 4 star hotels at 2 star rates? Or excellent hotels under $100.

Here is a good post on how to find them in any city: http://www.besthotelsunder100.com/hotels-under-100/

(Nice update on the HotelTonight app. You can now book at 9:00am (used to be noon). I've used it a few times for same day hotel bookings. The app is good and worth a spot on your phone.)

rated:
I'm no pro on other destinations, but I clearly see that for Orlando this site offers nothing special

rated:
A lot of off the radar suggestions. Never heard of ChoiceHotels or Besttravelcoupon. Both look good after a quick comparison with some of my regular sites.

rated:
howtoleads said:   A lot of off the radar suggestions. Never heard of ChoiceHotels or Besttravelcoupon. Both look good after a quick comparison with some of my regular sites.
  wow, what are your regular sites?

rated:
I usually start with KAYAK and Expedia. How about you? What do you use?

rated:
thanks

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014