• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
When: Valid only during BCS Bowl Halftime
Code: HPHTWYNDHAM
LINK: http://bookit.com/us/florida/lake-buena-vista/hotels/wyndham-lak...
Valid Travel Dates: 1/7/2013 - 12/23/2013

Member Summary

Wyndham (26.71kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
But of course this is nonsense: the only reason to participate in this topic IS with genuine interest in (or actual know... (more)

SinglePapa (Jan. 16, 2013 @ 10:18a) |

Not going to discuss (not do I know) as to whether or not this worked for anyone, but that statement in nonsense. They c... (more)

jaimelobo (Jan. 16, 2013 @ 11:06a) |

that's the point: I was asking about the possible timeframe - while the timeframe was likely live. which was unlikely th... (more)

SinglePapa (Jan. 16, 2013 @ 11:28a) |

• Also categorized in:

great post, but I doubt it works. So what timeframe and how?

SinglePapa said:   great post, but I doubt it works. So what timeframe and how?

And if it works? You should kiss Op's cheeks (the one below the hips)

what time and how?

just worked wow.

how?

Nice op!!!!!

so how?

everyone claims and no one proves

Glad to help. This was the best deal among several offered by BookIt @ halftime via their newsletter. I was prepped to buy 2 nights in Feb @ the Cheeca (Islamorada). Exhorbitant resort/garbage fee buried in the fine print on the CC payment page. No thanks.

still no one posts their confirms

SinglePapa said:   still no one posts their confirmsDid you read? It was only available during half time of last night's BCS championship game. Jeez..

DSJ said:   Glad to help. This was the best deal among several offered by BookIt @ halftime via their newsletter. I was prepped to buy 2 nights in Feb @ the Cheeca (Islamorada). Exhorbitant resort/garbage fee buried in the fine print on the CC payment page. No thanks.Looked it up - yow, $40/night! Hope it come with a daily Thai massage or something.

did u read: none of the members claiming success has posted their confirms
KayK said:   SinglePapa said:   still no one posts their confirmsDid you read? It was only available during half time of last night's BCS championship game. Jeez..

jaimelobo said:   DSJ said:   Glad to help. This was the best deal among several offered by BookIt @ halftime via their newsletter. I was prepped to buy 2 nights in Feb @ the Cheeca (Islamorada). Exhorbitant resort/garbage fee buried in the fine print on the CC payment page. No thanks.Looked it up - yow, $40/night! Hope it come with a daily Thai massage or something.

The deal was 50% off $200 pn plus tax. (No meals/free Internet). One night charged for early cancellation and a $39 mandatory resort fee.

thanx for sharing details. That's why I wanted to see what Wyndham deal came out to. What's with the members clicking RED? Click it on those posts that claim unproven success
DSJ said:   jaimelobo said:   DSJ said:   Glad to help. This was the best deal among several offered by BookIt @ halftime via their newsletter. I was prepped to buy 2 nights in Feb @ the Cheeca (Islamorada). Exhorbitant resort/garbage fee buried in the fine print on the CC payment page. No thanks.Looked it up - yow, $40/night! Hope it come with a daily Thai massage or something.

The deal was 50% off $200 pn plus tax. (No meals/free Internet). One night charged for early cancellation and a $39 mandatory resort fee.

DSJ said:   Glad to help. This was the best deal among several offered by BookIt @ halftime via their newsletter. I was prepped to buy 2 nights in Feb @ the Cheeca (Islamorada). Exhorbitant resort/garbage fee buried in the fine print on the CC payment page. No thanks.

I can't stand the resort fee crap. Just roll it all in the price.

that's why Travel sub-forum went down
Can any of the members dishing out red confirm the Wyndham deal:
jaimelobo

KayK

Mamzer

rc1136

technolich

travellingalot

ZX6R
Does a single one of those clickers care about the Wyndham deal? What's your role in this discussion, or in this forum?

I haven't tried that lately, so I can't vouch. But years ago, I did insist at FL check-out that the resort fee is taken off my invoice - and it grudgingly was
homerj31 said:   DSJ said:   Glad to help. This was the best deal among several offered by BookIt @ halftime via their newsletter. I was prepped to buy 2 nights in Feb @ the Cheeca (Islamorada). Exhorbitant resort/garbage fee buried in the fine print on the CC payment page. No thanks.

I can't stand the resort fee crap. Just roll it all in the price.

SinglePapa said:   that's why Travel sub-forum went down
Can any of the members dishing out red confirm the Wyndham deal:
jaimelobo

KayK

Mamzer

rc1136

technolich

travellingalot

ZX6R
Does a single one of those clickers care about the Wyndham deal? What's your role in this discussion, or in this forum?

Umm no.
Ladies and Gentlemen, here's another thread with fine contributions by SinglePapa
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/travel-discussion/1193370/

your posts and clicks address washing dishes. In stark contrast, I only address substance of the deal, strictly and precisely. In this entire topic, it would appear that I'm THE ONLY participant who has any interest in what BookIt and Wyndham offered. I repeat: I AM THE ONLY MEMBER, properly discussing the of-interest-to-me OP. Not a single member shed any light on the OP deal - and almost a dozen members subotaged the dollars¢s discussion of OP

We can let the OP tell us who sabotaged his thread.

OP was the only one who provided any info. Fessed up that the offering party hasn't delivered per original hype, and so OP hasn't even tried to purchase. All other members posted zero info combined

I see that clicking on red is CONTINUING on behalf of the members who didn't have one single word to say on the subject of OP topic. But this is actually a small destruction. A greater one is we now got second Wyndham topic, also with no explanation or attempt to snag a deal. And I remain the only participant interested in the subject matter. Is this a really dying sub-forum or what?

SinglePapa said:   Is this a really dying sub-forum or what?more like "it's not a good idea to feed a troll"

/my last post in this thread.

has a single of your posts in this thread addressed the topic? but you sure contributed to the color gamma

if you have a travel deal to talk about, feel free

KayK said:   SinglePapa said:   Is this a really dying sub-forum or what?more like "it's not a good idea to feed a troll"

/my last post in this thread.

Without doubt that dude should change his name to Single Troll.

another (new) nic Lumix with zero to say about Wyndham?

so here are the grand totals of the two current posts on Wyndham Buena Vista:

-dozens of posts

-many dozens of red clicks

-zero deals ZERO DEALS zero deals

16 posts out of 28 total in this thread by you.
7 posts out of 15 total in the other thread by you.
That's 23 posts out of 43 total.
You're the one with dozens of junk posts. Hence the red.
But post on troll.. I'll keep on redding you.

KayK said:   16 posts out of 28 total in this thread by you.
7 posts out of 15 total in the other thread by you.
That's 23 posts out of 43 total.
You're the one with dozens of junk posts. Hence the red.
But post on troll.. I'll keep on redding you.

Single Troll posts garbage all over FW and collects an unbelieveable number of reds.
This dude has all kinds of sleazy posts about how to rip off entities and commit illegal acts.
He'll keep posting this trash until the end of time.

no. I try to keep to subject matter and extraordinary deals. This is what FW is for, not for talking about individual members

SinglePapa said:   no. I try to keep to subject matter and extraordinary deals. This is what FW is for, not for talking about individual membersNo, you thread crap, promote illegal transactions, fight with everyone else and collect reds like nobody else.

But of course this is nonsense: the only reason to participate in this topic IS with genuine interest in (or actual knowledge of) the Wyndham Buena Vista, or the $39 offer, or the $29 offer - none of which have been indicated by all of the nics who self-encriminated here by their word or clicks.

Trying to get back on topic after all of this nonsense: here is what happened in the past week with Wyndham Buena Vista, a hotel I know well.

The two topics initiated here claimed a $39 and a $29 price. $39 via BookIt.com, where of course there was no way for BookIt to program the code to be ONLY active during the halftime, as the precise halftime was not known in advance. Hence was my query: how exactly and when to claim the deal, were the T&C of the deal known in advance? There is a world of difference between the price offered for 1 nite only, or for some other number of nites. Not to mention black-outs and availability, "mandatory" resort fees, etc.

On the second deal via Searsvacations: the internet ad page said $26, with no explanation or clickable T&C. A separate offer's T&C said you can get $50 off $150. That contradicted trying to take $50 off a possible $75 price. When you click on "$26", you only get re-direct to "all hotels" listing, where of course there was no $26 rate listed for a single calendar date. OP correctly suggested to try and hold Searvacations to their promise - but we have no evidence that anyone did

SinglePapa said:   The two topics initiated here claimed a $39 and a $29 price. $39 via BookIt.com, where of course there was no way for BookIt to program the code to be ONLY active during the halftime, as the precise halftime was not known in advance. Not going to discuss (not do I know) as to whether or not this worked for anyone, but that statement in nonsense. They certainly could swap the pricing table for a limited timeframe, nothing would need to be known in advance.

that's the point: I was asking about the possible timeframe - while the timeframe was likely live. which was unlikely the actual timeframe of the halftime.

That's mute now. But Sears may not be: so has anyone approached Sears re: $26 claim and no conditions specified?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014