• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Received this offer today from Searvacations.

ShopYourWay membership required. (free sign up at Sears.com)

Promo code SYWJAN gives $50 off $125 ANY hotel reservation made before 1/17/13.

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

The site is taking forever to load for me.

I'm ShopYourWay, but missed the e-mail. What are Terms&Conditions?

frankly, I just tried to click $50 Wyndham - and it goes to "all hotels" listings, and there is no $50 Wyndham. I can only guess OP meant $50x3=$150-$50code=$100 for 3 nites. But there is no such thing

<deleted>

this one turned out to be a real winner from a real winner SearsTravel. your page 2 offer says "take $50off $76/nite=$26" But they don't have an offer to take $50 off less than $125, do they??

Call them and demand they honor the advertised price. If they refuse, contact me via PM. I be happy to take your case. IAAL.

First try (80.08kB)
Disclaimer
DSJ said:   Call them and demand they honor the advertised price. If they refuse, contact me via PM. I be happy to take your case. IAAL.No need to escalate, the first dates I plugged in, came up with this:

so where do you go from $75/nite?

$50 off TOTAL price.
Two nights at $75 room come out to $150 - $50 discount = $100 ($50 / night)

I agree they'll probably honor $50/nite (for two nights only) plus taxes and likely exhorbitant resort fees.

Not the kind of deal that would make me commit. I'm still curious about their $26/nite banner. And DJS, I'm way behind after the two previous abbreviations you sent me - could you be less cryptic please?

This was on sale during the BCS game too - Text

I wonder why the sudden promotion blitz. Never stayed at this resort earlier, prefer Hilton.

which Hilton? prefer it at what price?

I was just commenting that I prefer Hilton Properties, at low prices of course. I have stayed at the doubletree in Orlando right outside the Universal Orlando Parks. It is nowhere close to a "resort", I am sure Hilton has some other good ones in the Orlando area.

before we stray too far, the OP is about a hotel near Disney's buses - which are free. So anyone staying on this particular property, without a car, can find themselves any time of day on any Disney property...without any tie-in to any shuttle schedule. Across Wyndham hotel, there is doubletree Suites and there is Hilton, both higher priced. But really, it's not about your hotel facilities once you're on Disney property, go use any facility. So it's mainly about the price offer, not about a brand. And going back to OP, there is no $26, no $29... What's the lowest that anyone sees?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014