• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hope it's not a duplicate post. Search didn't show any previous info on this program.

As a Hilton HHonors™ member, you can join Thanks Again® and earn HHonors Bonus Points when you park, shop or dine at more than 160 airports across the United States as well as from over 20,000 local businesses.*

• Earn two HHonors Bonus Points per dollar spent at participating retailers
• Get up to 50,000 HHonors Bonus Points every 90 days based
on cumulative spend

TERMS AND CONDITIONS LINK http://h1.hiltonhhonors.com/a/hBQ$WOfB73n2AB8v$8ODM-J8EtA/hhon24
List of "Thanks Again" participating airports and businesses http://h1.hiltonhhonors.com/a/hBQ$WOfB73n2AB8v$8ODM-J8EtA/hhon25

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Sign-up link is https://secure.thanksagain.com/hilton/register.aspx

This looks to be similar to rewardsNetwork.com?

EDIT: corrected link to Hilton-specific link

There are other networks besides for just hhonors.
I've been a member since 2009. Made 16 skymiles in that time.
The network did add just about every restaurant at ATL which is awesome for me since I'm in Atlanta.
Every little bit is nice, but that's all this gets for me. A little bit.

but with this deal you sign up all your credit cards and in addition to the cc rewards you get HH points too. even on purchaes made on other cards. Tried to post all the details but my first post was moved by a moderator and when I retyped and reposted it was deleted for duplicate and then I had to email them to repost...... and I just got tired.
The Thanks Again program allows you to earn Bonus Rewards in three easy ways –

At the Airport – Earn extra hotel points when you Shop, Dine, or Park at more than 100 participating airports. Certain airports offer extra hotel points for Parking, some for Dining, and many offer all three!
Neighborhood Businesses – Earn at thousands of Neighborhood Businesses. We allow you to earn bonus hotel points in places where points traditionally have not been offered, such as your local dry cleaner.
Local Attractions – Be a “tourist in your own town” to take advantage of bonus opportunities, as well as when you visit other cities. Check out our participating museums, resorts, sports venues, aquariums, zoos, theme parks, and other popular attractions.
Register any credit or debit card in your wallet to earn bonus hotel points automatically when you use a registered credit or debit card at Airports, Neighborhood Businesses, and at Local Attractions throughout North America.

Check our Merchant Locator at www.thanksagain.com/locator for a list of participating Thanks Again locations.

Earn Up to 10 Bonus Hotel Points per Dollar Spent!*

Earn 1,000 bonus hotel points when you spend $250 or more (4 points per dollar spent)
Earn 3,000 bonus hotel points when you spend $500 or more (6 points per dollar spent)
Earn 8,000 bonus hotel points when you spend $1,000 or more (8 points per dollar spent)
Earn 50,000 bonus hotel points when you spend $5,000 or more (10 points per dollar spent)

kept trying to get this deal posted in the finance forum but they keep moving it to travel..... oh well, I tried

This is almost as restrictive as the program only legally married couples could join. "HHonors Mutual Fund benefits are designed to allow legally married couples to combine their point earnings toward Rewards, and/or to combine their stay/point earnings toward special promotion qualifications or Elite qualification. The HHonors Mutual Fund is not designed to award duplicate bonuses and/or Rewards.
HHonors Mutual Fund accounts are available only to couples legally married under the laws of the state or province or country in which the couple resides." And yet Hilton is in the room-for-you-know-what business.

Idine appears to be a better deal - 5% to 20% Cash Back, assume the programs do no stack.

I am all about accumulating Hhonors points, but only when it makes the most financial sense.

How is iDine different from Hilton honors Dining ?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014