QE2 ship to become a Hong Kong ship-hotel!!!

Archived From: Travel Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The absolutely latest cruise news - the classic Cunard liner the old Queen Elizabeth ship will be finally sold these very days, and this time not for scrap for sure! The QE2 ship news just made my day and I'm so glad the Arabs didn't sell her for scrap! Yes, because this was their perfect plan to save some bucks. The ship's current owner, as you probably know, is an investment company of the Dubai's ruler, who first have decided to make her a hotel in Dubai, then to scrap her and now - to sell the ship to a Singapore company to make of her a Hong Kong luxury hotel - almost like the QE2 sister - the old Queen Mary ship which is now a hotel/museum in Long Beach CA. The refurbished rms Queen Elizabeth 2 will boast 100 deluxe suites and 300 rooms (as they say in the above article). I am a great fan of all authentic Transatlantic liners, and this is a happy day for me!
I know this is my first post here (lots of popping windows), so I will remember the fatwallet place with the QE2 news! By the way - cool site name! Love it! Although my wallet isn't so fat )
I wish a good 2013 to all of you guys! Best of luck, and fat wallets for all, right? )

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Does each suite come with free norovirus like they do when it's sailing?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014