Sprechen sie deutsch?

Archived From: Travel Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
If yes, could you review this site and report on the quality of their current hotel promotion?

http://www.ab-in-den-urlaub-deals.de/

Member Summary

Ich spreche nur ein bischen Deutsch aber..... Open the site in Chrome and use the translate feature.

You mean the deal of the day (Deal des Tages)? What do you mean by the "quality?"

Much like Groupon, the devil is in the terms and conditions.

Browser based translations don't satisfy.

Are there any FWers with fluency in German that can assist?

Sorry I only speak Vulcan

Mamzer said:   Ich spreche nur ein bischen Deutsch aber..... Open the site in Chrome and use the translate feature.No need to waste time downloading and opening in Chrome (unless you already have it), the "Translate" feature has been in IE for many, many years. (Right-click, choose "Translate with Bing").

But I agree with DSJ, much nuance is lost with machine translation.

I looked again at the site and found the "switch" to show the fabu deals in UK English.

Thanks for your input.

du hast mich

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014