• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hello,
I have been looking lately for one day one park admission tickets to the Universal Studios Islands of Adventure in Orlando, but I had hard time finding good deal.
Do you know where can I get the best deal?
Craigslist, to risky
eBay, same, too risky
I know I could do time share presentation, but I'm not qualified for this promotions.

Any other options?

I need 2 tickets, 1 day 1 park, end of September.

Thank You for help,
Jack

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Anytime you look to go to somewhere for one day, you are going to pretty much pay the asking price, at least with Disney and Universal, as tickets are not often discounted.

My recommendation is to buy on Monday the Daily Getaway for Universal tickets. Yes, it's a 3-day pass, but it's cheaper than a single day pass if you can sell the remaining days to someone.

I take it, you don't live in Florida?

WideOpenSpaces said:   Anytime you look to go to somewhere for one day, you are going to pretty much pay the asking price, at least with Disney and Universal, as tickets are not often discounted.

My recommendation is to buy on Monday the Daily Getaway for Universal tickets. Yes, it's a 3-day pass, but it's cheaper than a single day pass if you can sell the remaining days to someone.

this seems like a good deal, thanks for the link. I just wonder if it would be easy to sell remaining two days, it says it's valid for 14 consecutive days so I would have few days to do it.

I'm from MI

Costco/Sam's Club may have it cheaper.

or try some University access through Student.

WideOpenSpaces said:   Anytime you look to go to somewhere for one day, you are going to pretty much pay the asking price, at least with Disney and Universal, as tickets are not often discounted.

last time i was there they were doing finger print scanners ... im sure its prolly even harder to "share" a ticket now. That was in 2008ish.
not for nothing but i found the park worth every penny so even if u dont get a deal its money well spent (excludong the lines to get on the rides). remember in central florida it rains at about 4pm everyday. so the tourists go back to the hotels when it rains. park is muggier afterwards but the lines decrease significantly.

I have used mousesavers.com successfully and believe it to be a to be a top authority for information and deals.

I tried that giveaway yesterday, it was sold out in less then 5 seconds I could expect that lol

just wondering if someone was trying "stopwatch style" and did succeed?

SinglePapa said:   just wondering if someone was trying "stopwatch style" and did succeed?

I tried to google it, but coudn't find an answear, what do u mean by "stopwatch style" ?

I mean having the appriate window set and refresh it at precisely 1.00.01 seconds pm

Then you'd know if they sold 100 out in 5 seconds, or they never had tix to begin with, or sale might have gone at a different time

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014