Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Earn Free American Airlines Miles via Facebook Promotion

First page
1 of 6
+44
WideOpenSpaces
3/21/14 8:34 AM
Link: www.aa.com/viewPromotionDetails.do?fN=aad-air-passport-offer.xml (FW keeps adding on all kinds of code, invalidating the link, so cut and paste)

Like us on Facebook and participate in the AAdvantage® Passport Challenge.  Earn a stamp in your passport – and AAdvantage miles – each time you complete a quick and fun game.  You can play when you’re waiting to board your next flight, sitting in the carpool line, or relaxing at home.  Here’s all you need to do:

• Play trivia and other games to earn up to 700 miles
  • Share and complete social actions to earn up to 350 miles
  • Fly our expanded network to earn over 9,000 miles

You’ll learn more about American Airlines and the many ways you can keep earning miles even after your passport is filled. Start playing now.  The challenge is open now through May 23, 2014. 

Promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. CT on March 21, 2014, and ends 11:59 p.m. CT on May 23, 2014.  Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S./D.C., who are members of the American Airlines AAdvantage® program in good-standing at the time of participation.  Void where prohibited.  Subject to Official Rules at aa.com/aadvantagepassportchallengeterms. Sponsor: American Airlines, Inc. 4333 Amon Carter Blvd., Ft. Worth, Texas 76155.
WikiPost
3/21/14 8:34 AM
Some hints for the trivia quiz (50 points):

• The new American is the world's largest airline operating nearly 6,700 flights in more than 300 locations worldwide in more than 50 countries.
  • Enjoy greater options for travel to your favorite destinations.We now have hubs at Dallas/Fort Worth, Los Angeles, New York Kennedy, Miami, Chicago O'Hare, Charlotte Douglas, Philadelphia, Phoenix and Washington Reagan (DCA).
  • American Eagle and US Airways Express are currently separate entities. Eventually, they will both fly under the American Eagle name and livery.
  • Before traveling, visit aa.com/findyourway to find policy information for both airlines, as well as terminal and gate information for our top airports.
  • You can earn AAdvantage miles when you fly on American, US Airways, oneworld® member airlines and other participating carriers. Be sure to include your AAdvantage number in your flight reservation.

Hints for tailfins 
About the tailfins: you don't have to look up for each tailfin. When you get into the Tailfins trivia quiz, look down at the bottom. There are all the tailfins lined up. They'll ask you about the tailfins in the order from left to right. Skip the middle AA tailfin. E.g., first question, pick the leftmost; 2nd question, pick the 2nd to the left, and etc.
+3
mmconhea
3/21/14 9:04 AM
Comes up as a blank page for me.
This one worked
https://www.facebook.com/AmericanAirlines/app_623864977677458
dks123
3/21/14 9:17 AM
Thanks OP! my kids' miles were about to expire in few days. Painless way to renew thier miles
+1
Thisiswhaticanafford
3/21/14 9:34 AM
Thanks OP, can always use miles! Had just last week made a charitable donation to keep them from expiring...!
jesternl
3/21/14 9:48 AM
always good to get some free extra miles, thanks!
+2
pianomaster
3/21/14 10:34 AM
dks123 said:   

Thanks OP! my kids' miles were about to expire in few days. Painless way to renew thier miles

I doubt these will post in a few days...
alanmax
3/21/14 10:36 AM
Thanks WOS!
cyno
3/21/14 12:16 PM
thanks OP, will come handy as my wife's miles were about to expire.
Shagger
3/21/14 1:46 PM
My miles expire in June so this is timely - thanks OP!
First page
1 of 6
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.