• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Bittermelon said:   No miles posted yet and account needs activity soon.
  ditto, still waiting.
I may need to go buy a coke at a rewards network participating restaurant.

Bonus miles will be awarded within 3-4 weeks after the promotion period has ended.

Promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. CT on March 21, 2014, and ends 11:59 p.m. CT on May 23, 2014.

TiredOfTaxes said:   Can we delete the Facebook shares after completing the games without losing the bonus earned?
  I don't know, but I recommend you create a second facebook account for promos (this, amex sync, etc.). It's working well for me!

Here's the promotion update:
Your passport is now closed
Well done!
Your miles earned from this promotion will be credited to your AAdvantageŽ account by June 20, 2014

mikejensen said:   Here's the promotion update:
Your passport is now closed
Well done!
Your miles earned from this promotion will be credited to your AAdvantageŽ account by June 20, 2014

Has anybody received the miles? My wife's and mines have not been posted yet.

Not yet. 

mikejensen said:   
  Not yet. 

Miles posted today. 

laurg said:   
mikejensen said:   
  Not yet. 

Miles posted today. 

It shows the miles posted on June 1st. I'm pretty sure it didn't happen then. But glad it's finally posted. 

I got my 975 points posted this week. Is it me or it's hard to get economy redemption even when I try to book 9 months in advance?

JOVIAL said:   I got my 975 points posted this week. Is it me or it's hard to get economy redemption even when I try to book 9 months in advance?
  I got my 3460 miles posted.  However,  economy saver award is extremely hard to come by.  The anytime award is almost always available but you usually have to pay double miles...

View said:   
JOVIAL said:   I got my 975 points posted this week. Is it me or it's hard to get economy redemption even when I try to book 9 months in advance?
  I got my 3460 miles posted.  However,  economy saver award is extremely hard to come by.  The anytime award is almost always available but you usually have to pay double miles...

Congrats on the 3460 miles!
How did you manage that?

alanmax said:   
View said:   

Congrats on the 3460 miles!
How did you manage that?

If you actually flew AA and met some of the EQP goals they set, you got quite a bit more miles, I took in 4885

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014