• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

More detailed information is available at the link below, as found on the US Department of State website. Not only is there a yes/no on the visa as well as requirements, it provides other transit info (Russia to cite just one example, may require an AIDS test, which Delta made no mention of).

Link

The State Dept link does not have anything for non-US citizens.

Non US citizens should have a passport when traveling anywhere from the us. SO its somewhat of a moot point.

Can I use American Express instead of visa?

Regrettably no. But "fines" paid in dollars may do the trick -- although this is done at considerble risk to one's self:
Have you ever been in a Turkish prison?
\\obligatory
\\\\still oh-so-good after all these years...

Rack said: [Q]Can I use American Express instead of visa?

Rack said: [Q]Non US citizens should have a passport when traveling anywhere from the us. SO its somewhat of a moot point.

The website gives info not just for travel from the US to anywhere.

I believe starting in October, even US citizens traveling outside the US will need a US passport to re-enter. The OP's link will still be valuable for visa information, but everyone will soon need a passport regardless.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014