Gone Gone Gone

Archived From: Travel Discussion
  • 155565758 59
  • Page
  • Text Only
szymon said: dyn0 said: Hey guys,

Looking to get a rental car at Islip Macarthur Airport (ISP) in New York. I'll be there on Dec 5 and returning it on Dec 6. The cheapest I could find was Hertz for $44.54 using the AAA discount. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!


If you are flying in and will only drive in NJ/NY, Dollar has a car for $24.44.

Otherwise, Priceline may be a good choice - not sure if they serve ISP though.

Szymon


thanks.. just booked it! wow.. didn't realize its $9 an hour for each hour over 24 hrs.. might need it 26 hours.. wonder if there is anyway around that..

Tomasas said: goye said: Another topic:.....Alamo ID 7013843 and Coupon AF1609EOM joined together....do I need to bring anything when i use these codes when I go pick up the car?



have the same question. Just booked the reservation online and didn't find anywhere that says to bring anything besides driver's license and cc... hope it's true


added: go here and print the offer. that should do it.


Thanks Tomasas.....looks good to me,,,,,goye

dyn0 said:
thanks.. just booked it! wow.. didn't realize its $9 an hour for each hour over 24 hrs.. might need it 26 hours.. wonder if there is anyway around that..


Make sure to book for the exact time you need it for. Dollar is known to charge fees if you return the car later than originally reserved for.

Szymon

Hmm...is this normal? I booked a minivan with National using the GA corp number (with 2 child seats)....and got a great rate around $390 for 5 days. In teh confirmation it says...Type of Service = Counter. Guess that means I can't bypass it?? Just a little worried as this is the first time I'm using one of these deals and not actually a GA employee.

msakthivel said: Hi,

I am looking for One way Small Car rental from Las Vegas to Las Angeles ( Dec 21st to Dec 25th )
I tried the link for One way rental but leads me to the last page of this forum.

Any Codes for One Way rental for better price?

Thanks


Probably the best thing to do would be to split up the rental. Meaning, rent a one day one way, and then a regular rental.

Any coupon for National?
I'm renting a minivan at Tucson from 1/1 to 1/4. The lowest rate is $147 from National (ID#5004625). Priceline does not accept $42 a day (last year I got a minivan for $37 there). Any coupon can be applied to National? Most of those listed expire by 12/31/07.

Hi,

I'm from canada and plan to travel to Tampa, FL during Christmas. Can I use these contract ID for better rental car price (National e.g.) ? Isn't it too obvious that my address does not match with the contact ID company address ?

Thanks for your help. Those contact ID reduced the cost of rental to 1/3 and I really wish I can use them.

fsong1169 said: Hi,

I'm from canada and plan to travel to Tampa, FL during Christmas. Can I use these contract ID for better rental car price (National e.g.) ? Isn't it too obvious that my address does not match with the contact ID company address ?

Thanks for your help. Those contact ID reduced the cost of rental to 1/3 and I really wish I can use them.


A little more info would be helpful.Dates,rates,vehicle and what ID's have you tried?

Hey fatwalleters!

I have a question about National

National said: National]

Update 11.07.07

Under 25 Drivers

If you are under 25 use the Big 10 contract code. If you are under 21 use this code code.


Does this work any state including california? I 22 years old and planning to rent the biggest SUV for lake Tahoe 7 passengers.
Living in Hayward, CA dates are jan 3-5th

thegoodstuffsher said: fsong1169 said: Hi,

I'm from canada and plan to travel to Tampa, FL during Christmas. Can I use these contract ID for better rental car price (National e.g.) ? Isn't it too obvious that my address does not match with the contact ID company address ?

Thanks for your help. Those contact ID reduced the cost of rental to 1/3 and I really wish I can use them.


A little more info would be helpful.Dates,rates,vehicle and what ID's have you tried?


Booked from National for Dec 20-22 at TPA, MiniVan, with 2 booster seats. Normal rate is $320 and with contract ID 5004625, it goes down to $158.

I also applied a free Emerald Club membership and hope to bypass the counter. However, after my booking I clearly see "service level: counter" in my confirmation as they may picked up something very obvious: my home address is in Canada yet I'm using the above code for State of GA.

fsong1169 said: fsong1169 said:
Booked from National for Dec 20-22 at TPA, MiniVan, with 2 booster seats. Normal rate is $320 and with contract ID 5004625, it goes down to $158.

I also applied a free Emerald Club membership and hope to bypass the counter. However, after my booking I clearly see "service level: counter" in my confirmation as they may picked up something very obvious: my home address is in Canada yet I'm using the above code for State of GA.


When I tried to apply the Emerald Club membership through the link on the first page, it says the annual fee is $50. How to apply a free one? Does the membership provide $2 off a day for online reservation? How to bypass the counter? Forgive my stupid questions.

oldsheep said:

When I tried to apply the Emerald Club membership through the link on the first page, it says the annual fee is $50. How to apply a free one? Does the membership provide $2 off a day for online reservation? How to bypass the counter? Forgive my stupid questions.


I'm new here but here is what I see: I tried one of the free EC membership link in the first post and during the application, I remember reading a message that says no fees. Maybe I'm wrong ? Anyway, checked my credit card transactions and did not see a charge from them (did this last night).

Did not pay attention to the $2 discount as I get more than $50 discount from the contract ID. Just I had a feeling it won't go through at the counter.

As to how to bypass the counter, that's what I would like to find out myself ...

FatherTed said: Hmm...is this normal? I booked a minivan with National using the GA corp number (with 2 child seats)....and got a great rate around $390 for 5 days. In teh confirmation it says...Type of Service = Counter. Guess that means I can't bypass it?? Just a little worried as this is the first time I'm using one of these deals and not actually a GA employee.

That's exactly what I see in my booking confirmation. I also called National and the guy confirmed that I need to go through counter and he is asking "you must be a State of Georgia employee ?" to which I don't know what to answer.

Has anyone under 21 been successful recently in renting? I'm 19, and looking to get a car in San Diego from 12/30 - 1/3. I've seen the Avis, Advantage, and Hertz codes, but I can't find anyone who's actually used them.

linglingfool said: Has anyone under 21 been successful recently in renting? I'm 19, and looking to get a car in San Diego from 12/30 - 1/3. I've seen the Avis, Advantage, and Hertz codes, but I can't find anyone who's actually used them.

I have friends that have used the Hertz IBM CDP (But they had a little bit of difficulty) With Avis, I know some people that used Avis's Gevoha AWD G298100 (they registered with Preferred first, I dont know if that helped or not)

TIPS FOR CANADIAN RENTALS

I spent literally hours playing around with discount codes and trying to get the best rates on a van rental in Toronto, Ontario for December 31-Jan 4/07. The best price I ended up with was a discount code from Ohio State University - but I wasn't sure if it would work here or not and wasn't comfortable booking it. The rate with the OSU code was $256 for 4 days. I came across the WestJet , which has a bunch of discount codes for different car rental companies. I ended up getting a rate of $228(half of all other rental agencies!) for a van through National by using a combination of the WestJet codes and my Emerald Club number.

Try the Westjet Contract ID: 3711440 with the IATA #:NC605055 and then add in your Emerald club number.

Btw, I'm betting that a coupon code or two would work in here as well, but I couldn't find one for the time I'm booking.

Happy Booking!

Sinoed said: TIPS FOR CANADIAN RENTALS

I spent literally hours playing around with discount codes and trying to get the best rates on a van rental in Toronto, Ontario for December 31-Jan 4/07. The best price I ended up with was a discount code from Ohio State University - but I wasn't sure if it would work here or not and wasn't comfortable booking it. The rate with the OSU code was $256 for 4 days. I came across the WestJet , which has a bunch of discount codes for different car rental companies. I ended up getting a rate of $228(half of all other rental agencies!) for a van through National by using a combination of the WestJet codes and my Emerald Club number.

Try the Westjet Contract ID: 3711440 with the IATA #:NC605055 and then add in your Emerald club number.

Btw, I'm betting that a coupon code or two would work in here as well, but I couldn't find one for the time I'm booking.

Happy Booking!



Why do you need IATA #?

xvi3tsoljahx said: Hey fatwalleters!

22 years old and planning to rent the biggest SUV for lake Tahoe 7 passengers.


Call them and ask if you can rent that vehicle. Per National's web site:

Certain specialty and larger sized vehicles may not be rented to younger drivers.

Szymon

szymon said: xvi3tsoljahx said: Hey fatwalleters!

22 years old and planning to rent the biggest SUV for lake Tahoe 7 passengers.


Call them and ask if you can rent that vehicle. Per National's web site:

Certain specialty and larger sized vehicles may not be rented to younger drivers.

Szymon


yeah, but using the contract 10 i thought it would bypass age itself? has anyone used the contract 10?

xvi3tsoljahx said:
yeah, but using the contract 10 i thought it would bypass age itself? has anyone used the contract 10?


It bypasses the fee for underage. It does not bypass the restriction itself.

Szymon

blanchard said: I am trying to book for a small car for Dec-15 to Dec-16 one-way Detroit, MI to Columbus, OH. I am new in this rental car game, I almost spinning around in this forum for more than 2-days now. I have Hertz #1 Gold and National Emerald also.

The best I could get is $80+tax etc? through National. Can some one help me with finding a better price?


Just to let u know $80+ tax for a one way rental is really good. I work with national and believe me i have seen one-way rates for the same time period and same length for $200, $500, and sometimes $1000. I think this site is awesome. I hate working there, but they normally do have the best prices and service around. One of the very few companys that actually allow one-ways and driving out of state.

Also Enterprise bought out National/Alamo (they are sister companies) about 2 months ago and are closing the east coast center down. Yet those duchebags are going to keep the call center in India open!!! yeah, great way to support the American worker...so much for an American family owned business. Sorry about the rant i can't stand outsourcing, brutal for the economy.

So while im here I'll stick it to the "Man". Heres some goodies
Contract ID
5710311 - Coburg Dairy; waives the young renters fee (21-24) and free LDW full; free one car class upgrade (Midsize->Fullsize; only experienced that one)

Product code:
RRWE - for a better weekend rate; Now if you call in let the agent know to put it in the product code field.

More tidbits:
Emerald club is free and awesome. Emerald aisle is available at some locations.
Remember to book in advance..but not too far in advance, cause rates are weird when its too far in the future.
if u have made a reservation for a future date, call once a week till the time of rental, and ask to see if the rate has changed. All the agent does is put in 'best' where the rate code is..sometimes its cheaper sometimes its more/same. i have seen some rates get cut in half or doubled.

For the love of God! don't book with any online budget websites AKA Priceline, Orbitz...they actually rip u off. Say you want to cancel it...say hello to cancelation fees. If you want to modify it, dont call National/Alamo cause that agent cant do anything for you except make a new reservation.

And lastly, dont be a prick with the American res agents. They only get paid $7.25/hr and have to deal with EMC members that think they are gods and should get everything their way. I'm so glad im putting my 2 weeks soon. Its going to be a glorious day!

Well if you have any questions about there policies or whatever, i'll try my best to answer them. Also I'll try to scavange any codes, and goodies i can before i leave that hell hole or what i like to call Satans a$$hole!!

dmoney33 said: blanchard said:
Yet those duchebags are going to keep the call center in India open!!! yeah, great way to support the American worker...so much for an American family owned business. Sorry about the rant i can't stand outsourcing, brutal for the economy.



Please try to refrain from those comments. You obviously still don't know about outsourcing, so it's time for you to go educate yourself.

I don't think the IATA is necessary, but it doesn't hurt to add it. The IATA number basically identifies Westjet as the travel agency - the number allows them to sell airfare and travel services. Personally, I don't mind including it if it helps to track referrals through Westjet and keep their contract rates so low! I left it alone because when I clicked the link through Westjet both the Contract ID and IATA number were filled in. But just FYI, I put in the exact same information without the IATA number and came up with the same rates.

Hello everybody

Happy holidays. I need to get a midsize car or minivan to travel with family around california from the 18th of december to january 4th.

Would like to pick it up from the Bay Area, specifically SFO on the 18th at 4 pm, and return it on the 4th of January at 7 am.


Any good bay area deals for such an opportunity, would be GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTLY appreciated.

mlhm5 said: Removed and never to return.

What made you decide this,other than the people who still can't figure it out when it's right in front of them?

Sinoed said: I don't think the IATA is necessary, but it doesn't hurt to add it. The IATA number basically identifies Westjet as the travel agency - the number allows them to sell airfare and travel services. Personally, I don't mind including it if it helps to track referrals through Westjet and keep their contract rates so low! I left it alone because when I clicked the link through Westjet both the Contract ID and IATA number were filled in. But just FYI, I put in the exact same information without the IATA number and came up with the same rates.

That's not even an IATAN or a IATA number retard.

Gone gone gone! We'll miss you!!!! Please give us all another chance.

Well I am sure curious what finally did him in. What a loss for all of us- his info was just invaluable. Wondering if it had anything to do with the rather rude language just posted??? (dmoney- appreciate your info and your righteous indignation, but maybe you could clean up your post just a tad?) Up til now this forum had been remarkably free from that. It does, of course, have the same boring questions posted over and over again by those looking for someone else to do all the work for them....

Anyway, what shall we do? Start a new thread? I have a fair number of the codes floating around somewhere and they can also be found on Flyertalk. I'm up for suggestions.

Szy, Across? Your thoughts?

I have codes up the ying yang,I even have my own Corp. codes I don't mind sharing.

Hope someone kept a backup.

wow... pretty big loss here. that list was very helpful in getting the best rates ever! last time i used it, i got a 2 day rental of a luxury with insurance coverage for under $50. anybody has a copy of the list? it would be highly appreciated if somebody relists the stuff. thanks.

google cache of the first page as of 19 Oct 2007 20:22:27 GMT

updated 10/16/07, sorry about the links

Rating: +66

National

Under 25 Drivers

If you are under 25 use the Big 10 contract code. If you are under 21 use this code code.

Update 10.16..07

Triple miles Double Upgrade US Air

ND2119071Q - $35 off weekly rental – must stay over Sat Night – exp 12.31

Double Upgrade

American Casino Guide 20% discount free day, upgrade

AMEX Double Upgrade

Free Weekend Day

$30 Off Weekly Rental

Visa - 20% OFF plus One FREE Day with the rental of a compact through midsize car in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Caribbean or Asia Pacific – 5 Day Minimum

Free Weekend Day, One Car Upgrade Worldwide

20% Off, 1 Class Upgrade, Unlimited Mileage World Wide - Use MC

$15 Off 3 Day Weekly Rental Exp. 12.15.07

$20 Off Weekly Rental

$34.75 a Day For Fullsize - $6 Less In FLA - 5004625


Free Emerald Club, $2 Discount For Online Booking (compact $36, Double Car Upgrade, $15 Off 5 Day Rental – No Expiration Contract

CDN Discounts on National Through CATA

AMEX Two CarUpgrade

Mastercard/National - 20% Discount + One Car Upgrade In Europe

Mastercard/National – 20% Discount + Two Car Upgrade In USA and Canada

$79 Per Day One-Way Rental

Two car upgrade, free weekend day, $25 off 5 day rental of SUV – EXP. 12.31.07

Free Emerald, 2 Car Upgrade, $15 Off Weekly Rental

Triple miles Double Upgrade Continental Airlines Exp 12.31.06– Page Still Active

University of Pennsylvania Rates – 21 OK

State of Nevada

Big 10 Rental Rates

Washington University – St. Louis Travel Rental Rates

State of CA Rental Rates – All Rental Car Companies

Double Car Upgrade and Free Weekend Day From Geico

State of CA Discounts

Bunch Of Deals – All Rental Companies – Double Upgrades, 2X & 3X Miles, $$ Off, Free Days

Free Emerald Club

Free Weekend Day - Minimum 3 Day Rental - Visa

2X Car Upgrade $15 Off Weekly Rental

Discounted Park and Fly Rates - All States

Free Emerald Club

Mastercard 20% Off Rental One Car Upgrade

One Car Class Upgrade - Expires 121.31.07

Two Car Upgrade + $15 Off Weekly Rental

Discout National

National Two Car Upgrade Expires 12.31.07

Triple Miles + Double Upgrade United - Exp. 12.31.07

$15 off Weekly + 2 car upgrade

Master Card 20% Off One Car Upgrade – No Expiration Date

Free Weekend Day

Get $50 a month off rentals

Vacation Outlet Rental Deals Freebies + discounts

52-4 4562 1 – IATA # for Link

Sato Travel - Great Deals

Best Deal on European Car Rental - 17days to 6 mos.

BJ's Promotion Check the 3 Printable Coupons (1) Free weekend day, (2) $20 Off Weekly rental,(3) 1 car upgrade.

UC Santa Cruz Discounts

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Suggestion:

Discount prices too high? Make a confirmed reservation using one of these links and then a couple days before your travel, go to Price-line and bid a lower price for your car than your confirmed reservation states. To find out what price you need to bid, go to Biddingfortravel.com and look it up. Use the Price-line link through Amazing-Bargains.com. Nationwide, the prices for full-sized cars run around $15-$20. For you Orlando, Florida visitors and if you are renting over a weekend, try $14 a day for a full size car and $19 a day for a minivan.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It takes a little patience putting in playing around with the different combinations, but you will save $$ and get upgrades if you spend the time.

Here are the National Contract ID's:

TRAVEL AGENT CONTRACT ID 5063773 + IATA # For PRT Travel - 52431993
Leads To Some Incredible Pricing
6600330 - Priceless Vacations
5436624 – UC Santa Cruz 21 OK – All California Universities
5185011 – University of Chicago $2 discount for booking online
5299328 - Can get lower than Carlson sometimes with this one* -new 7.22
5005467 - United Transportation Union
5004461 - Univ of Iowa LDW included
5160502 – Rutgers – midsize rate - drive off the Emerald Aisle in vehicle of your choice
5002341 – Ithaca College – 21 OK – Insurance Included
5004143 - UNLV - under 25 OK
5420154 – University of New Mexico
5710068 – American Veterinary Medical Association
5282865 – National Association of Broadcasters
6100253 – AAA
5004625 - State of GA - $37.37 a day fullsize 4dr, LDW included, Florida rates $6 below standard rate
6100497 – Illinnois Bar Association
5766241 - University of Milwaukee $231 a week for full size -
1991867 - Duke - Select ay car from the Emerald Aisle, and pay at midsize rate - 25 and under no upcharge, Free CDW
5400322 – University of CA
5190257
5036929 – American Airlines
5282865 - Michigan Farm Bureau
5003447 - Caltech - CDW/LDW included at no cost - Can Rent at 18 - no upcharge Link
5300743 - Washington University St. Louis
3614638 - National Corporate ID - Government of British Columbia, CA
5001856 - UPenn LDW/CDW included - 21yr OK.
75796 - Alamo $37 a day for fullsize, 21yr OK, CDW/LDW included - from UCLA
5125601 - special American Express promotion code - low rates
5400321 - $33.90 a day set rate - state of CA
5001856 - UPenn rent at 21 LDW included $41 Midsize
5004463 - $40 full size, $36 Midsize if reservations are made online - State of WI
5760339 - Try this one first. It ususally gives the best rates. It is Carlson Travel. Here is a .zdl file which can be opened in Avery Design Pro.
5125601
5706352 - Illinois Farm Bureau 20% discount ...and more
524992 - MA Higher ED Consortium
5004462 - $2 discount for internet booking, free LDW, no under 25 surcharge - Univ MN
5066904
5000491 – Has been known to be great
5004463 – University of Wisconsin
5766241 - Premium $280 a week
5004143 - UNLV
5400322 - UC Berkeley School of Law - Under 25 Contract ID 54366245001856
5601333 - APA
5282921 – IEEE
5710540 - Contract ID for SIU - Free LDW and automobile liability of $100,000/$300,000/ $25,000 is included regardless of rate selected. Rate works for under 25 also.
5004463, 5766241 - Contract IDs for the State of and University of Wisconsin - Rates look good
5160279 - Contract ID for Penn State University. ID works in Canada, Australia, Austria also.
5004462 - Contract ID for University of Minnesota. $2 off per day if you reserve online
5400325 - UC National code good for under 25 drivers
5000491 - Ohio University Contract Code. No upcharge for under 25 drivers.
5037126 - Continental Airlines Contract ID
5004459 - Purdue University Contract ID additional $2 per day discount if you book online.
5001661 - University of VA pretty good pricing
6666666 - Contract ID for University of North Carolina
5004172 – State of Louisana - $240 a week for premium, $299 Lux
5400321 - State of CA
5006897 – Boston College
5282865 – Hawaii State Bar Assn. – 20% Discount
5904196 - UCSD
5001514 - MSU Free loss damage waiver coverage
5000491 - Underage code - use if you are under 25 for a good rate
5185011 – University of Chicago
5282905 - MasterCard 20% discount
5185011 – University of Chicago
5450173 – AMS Users Group (insurance software)
5004461 – University of Iowa - must be 25 ink=Link
5001514
6100120 – AARPLink
5766241- $79 a day one way rental for all classesCheck it out
6600330
5004462, 5004458 - New 9/23/05Big 10 Contract IDLoss Damage Waiver is included in the rate.

Other Rental Cars

One Way Rentals Post – Scroll to Bottom of Page for Post

Coupon Bonanza All Car Rental Companies

Discounts, $$ Off, Upgrades, All Car Rentals

rentalcodesdotcom

Discount Car Rentals - All

Rent at 18 – Great Prices - No Surcharges

University of CA Irvine – All Rental Company Codes

Enterprise

Word of Warning on Enterprise – At Enterprise a Reservation Has a Different Meaning – We'll be glad to take your reservation. When you get here, we'll see if we have any cars left. Make sure they have your car on the lot before you go.

9 Confessions From A Former Enterprise Rental Agent – Thanks Canoer
Multiple Discounts + Upgrades

20% Off Local + One Car Upgrade

Enterprise Entertainment Book Code ETBX7B

Enterprise - UVA - Personal Rental OK - 21 OK

Enterprise - Secret Rates

State of CA Rates - $32.39 Per Day – Rent at 21 – No Charge LDW Contract - Travel Site

Enterprise - Hawaii State Bar - 36a7933

Enterprise – IEEE-EE - 36a7933

Enterprise - California Alumni Association - ucbalum CA Alum - Rent at 21 No Upcharges - Printable

Enterprise – San Diego State University - NASDSU

Enterprise – State of Illinois – ILGOVT1

Enterprise - Cornell University

Enterprise - University of Texas - no drop-off charges on one-way rentals between any two Texas locations

Enterprise - State of Louisana - NA1403

Enterprise - State of CO - Personal Rentals OK - 21 OK Link

Enterprise - ESCOD Industries

State of SC - 26A4456 - Limited to the State of SC - $200 a week for premium - 21 OK - Personal rentals OK -
Link

Enterprise - State of NC - Personal Rentals OK - 21 OK

Enterprise - Rutgers Alumni

Enterprise - Stanford for Over 21 Drivers

Enterprise – University of Utah – 21 OK

Enterprise – Princeton University – 18 OK

Enterprise - Yale University - 21 OK

State of Mississippi

State of New York - Contract – Best Prices of All In NY

Enterprise – Washington State University Link

State of Utah – Password “STA”

University of Kentucky Pricing

University of Chicago More

Enterprise – Washington University STL – Personal Use OK – 21 OK

Enterprise – State of CA – 21 OK

State of Nevada

University and State of Oregon

State of West Virginia

San Diego State Univ – In state rentals

San Diego State Univ – Out of state rentals

Universtiy of California – All Rental Car Companies

State of NC

Enterprise – University of Oregon – 18 OK – Students OK
Link

Enterprise - Brown University

Caltech

University of Arkansas

University of Pennsylvania

State of CO – All Departments Rent at 18

Enterprise - State of MI - 21 OK - Great Prices

Enterprise - State of Utah

Budget

Budget - Great Budget Pricing, Upgrade, $15 off Week, free weekend day

Budget - Under 25 Budget

Canada Discount with Budget - $44CDN per day – Full Size

Budget - BCD X201400 - 25% off Worldwide

Budget - BCD U030094 – May be the best Budget Number

Budget - T255400 - Harvard University

All Rental Codes and Free Hertz Gold – UCLA

Budget - 1X Upgrade, Free Weekend Day, $15 Off Week Rental

Budget - Cheap Rentals in Alaska

Budget - Free Fast Break, $15 Off, Free Weekend Day, Good BCD - Expires 12.31.07

Budget - 25% Off 250 Miles AA

Budget Truck Rental - 10% Off One Way and Local Rentals

Budget - BCD Number T356877 – Ctiy of Seattle – OK to rent at 18 – No drop off charges in Washington.

Budget BCD U030093 weekly intermediate SUV $179 before taxes
standard SUV $199 before taxes - YMMV

Budget Federal Gov BCD + Free One Car Upgrade


Avis

C031529 (may be black listed as of 10.07) - or - X848306 - or - G298100 - Best AWDs

D302003 – Sears and it saved me more than C031529 – Check it out!

A074800 - Citicorp Leisure Travel – May beat them all! – Check this one out!

D005927 – Best AWD For European Rentals

UUGA043 – Double Upgrade

TUGB348 – Free Weekend day when rented for 3 consecutive days

Avis one car upgrade – coupon UCNA024

Avis - D453800 25% off Worldwide

Avis - A6791000 – Hawaii State Bar
D002807 (Amateur Sports Assistance Program (ASAP)
K774100
State of Florida AWD #A113400 – Midsize $28.95 - FS $32.95 – Link ContractPricing
K312601 (American Express)
B900000 (generic AAA code)
C031529 – Great Code
B790000 (Entertainment Book)
V125600 – Ohio State University 18 OK Avis - Ohio State University Coupons
K197800 (Alaska Air)
A555500 – US Government – Free Upgrade Use Coupon UULA004 - Linky

K817200 (Starwood)
K860600 (Starwood - seems to be geared towards higher Hawaii discounts)
K851000 (Hilton HHonors)
A205700 (Inside Flyer)
K0205700 (Continental)
K817200 (American! )
B335100 (British Airways)
K817700 (Hyatt)
K019300 (United)
A108325 or A108300 (Costco)
A415900 (BJs Wholesale)
K666403
C031529 – Good rates
A359800
D002807 – Great rates
A108325 - Costco
B270898
A699800
L149332

Avis - State of Texas - F999303

Avis - Free Weekend Day

Avis Preferred Select

Avis - 1X Upgrade

Avis - A113400 State of Florida – 200 free miles per day - $200 a week for Full Size – No drop off charges in Florida

Hertz

$30 Off Weekly Rental

Best Hertz CDP code 1757580 – its from Car and Driver

Hertz CDP discount code 1757580 – supposed to be very good

760900 - CDP Code Travel Partners Club
31570 – CDP Harvard University
0081555 – CDP Federal Government Rate from EANGUS (enlisted National Guard)
0083080 – CDP Unknown
224764 – CDP FEMA
472871 – CDP American Red Cross

— Coupons —

One Car Class Upgrade - PC# 962161
$10 off a weekly rental - PC# 962220
Up to $15 off a weekend rental - PC# 962216
Free child seat on a weekly rental - PC# 934732
1 free weekend day - PC# 924932
Hertz Double Upgrade - PC # 102815 – Exp. Dec. 31. 2007 – Quantas


Free Hertz Gold

Free Hertz Gold

Discounts, $$ Off, Upgrades, All Car Rentals

Dollar and Thrifty Rental – Use Code – PHONE – for best rates or just go without any code. Seems to give better rates sometimes. Dollar really jacks up prices in FL during holidays. Example same car for the same length in September v. December (Xmas) is $600+ higher i.e. $100 v. $700

Alamo

I.D. #430710
Rate BY
Coupon AD1462JOO – Excellent rates. Not sure what the coupon is for though.

Alamo Rental Car - Code BY and ID #253173.
Coupons—One free day for a rental of at least 5 days - Coupon FD6B - or $15 off a rental of at least 4 days - Coupon DT3B. Up to 15% off weekends. Reqest ID number –

Alamo Free Day When Renting For 5 Days – Expires 6.30.08– Printable Coupon

Alamo: 20% Off + Another $10 Off

Alamo: Rent 5 get one day free

Thrifty

Use Thrifty with Discount # 1660228069 to waive underage fee.
-No underage driver surcharge for drivers aged 21-25
-No mid-week or one-day surcharges
-No additional driver fee

Parking

Discount Airport Parking - Many Airports

15% Discount Off Park and Fly in Canada

Hotels

Cheapest Entertainment Book is Binghampton, NY - $25 Link. You can get 50% off rack rate at Hilton Hotels in Hawaii most of the year.

Real Cheap Hotels. Attend a 90 minute timeshare presentation from Marrxiott, Hilton, Sheraton – absolutely no pressure and get super deals like - Grand Wailea in Maui for $699/5 nights, including 6 days rental car and $100 resort voucher. Schedule the presentation early in the AM and tell the presenter you have another appointment in 2 hours. They will not pressure you but lay out all the benefits and ask for you to sign up. Check It Out

LaQuinta code DUKUNI from Duke University is good for a 15% discount has expiration date but may renew – thanks diazfranco

Travel Website

Discount Hotels

Discount Hotel Rates

Discount Hotels Nationwide

Marriott Discount Codes

$58 a night Las Vegas Hotels - For UCCSN Volunteers - University and Community College System in Nevada - UNLV Vendor Code: F521481337

Discount Chicago and IL Hotels

Discount Hotel Corp ID.

Club Quarters - Password YALE

GovArmTravel

Discount Travel, Hotels, Car, etc.

Now all we have to do is move that to the first page and keep it updated

riaesq said: Now all we have to do is move that to the first page and keep it updated
Good idea, I was 2 minutes ahead of you...

Thanks for that. And many thanks to mlhm5, who started it all. You have saved many people many $$$ and you have my eternal respect and gratitude.

riaesq said: Gone gone gone! We'll miss you!!!! Please give us all another chance.

Well I am sure curious what finally did him in. What a loss for all of us- his info was just invaluable. Wondering if it had anything to do with the rather rude language just posted??? (dmoney- appreciate your info and your righteous indignation, but maybe you could clean up your post just a tad?) Up til now this forum had been remarkably free from that. It does, of course, have the same boring questions posted over and over again by those looking for someone else to do all the work for them....

Anyway, what shall we do? Start a new thread? I have a fair number of the codes floating around somewhere and they can also be found on Flyertalk. I'm up for suggestions.

Szy, Across? Your thoughts?


I have started another thread for car rental codes - http://www.fatwallet.com/t/63/788985/
I plan to do more of house keeping and keep all the codes listed properly under each company. This way we can search the code easier. People please support this new thread and post there.

Hey just wanted to let everyone know that is subscribed to this thread, or views the thread by last message first:

Thank you for participating in the forums. This thread has become to big and hard to navigate. It has been replace by a nice clean brand new thread.

HERE

  • Archived From: ForumsTravel Discussion

  • 155565758 59
  • Page


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.