Alamo Car Rental - Coupon Codes?

Archived From: Travel Discussion
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Need to book a car rental via Alamo.com. Any coupon codes out there? Thank you!

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good Question. <img src="i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif" border=0>

The entertainment book usually has coupons. The "ORLESS" code oftens gets a pretty good discount.
Also $15 ecoupon

Here are two public codes that were found on Mousesavers:



* Wal-Mart Customers (i.e. anyone) can get up to 20% off rentals at Alamo. Use Rate Code BY and ID# 430710.

* Another Wal-Mart code: Use Rate Code BY and ID# 428448 at Alamo. Source: Wal-Mart edition Rand-McNally Atlas. Thanks to Joe J for info.

Remember to always get the rate without codes before playing around with codes. Sometimes the codes make the rental more expensive!

For Rate/Product Code use QVW and you will have a discount but for some vechiles

i just rented from alamo. it says rate code WT3E on my confirmation.


Also try rate code WT5D. Try different codes to see which one comes up with the better rate.
Some may be better for weekends, shorter rentals, etc.

Prepay and save an additional 15%.

prepay link

You can combine the Prepay and the Ecoupon. Full size in Vegas for NYE at $124/week.

bidhere23 said: [Q]Need to book a car rental via Alamo.com. Any coupon codes out there? Thank you!

Same Company - Better Deals with National

Do you have any idea what this rate code (WT5D) is from? It gave me a ~ 50% discount in Orlando over Christmas versus the standard BY code with ID # 428448 ($150/wk versus $300/wk). I've ran into situations in the past that they want a "copy" of the coupons to present in person, but if you can show/prove its a readily available discount they usually give it to you (or you beg/cry)...

Wayne

suzgp said: [Q]Also try rate code WT5D. Try different codes to see which one comes up with the better rate.
Some may be better for weekends, shorter rentals, etc.

Boostaddict said: [Q]Do you have any idea what this rate code (WT5D) is from? It gave me a ~ 50% discount in Orlando over Christmas versus the standard BY code with ID # 428448 ($150/wk versus $300/wk). I've ran into situations in the past that they want a "copy" of the coupons to present in person, but if you can show/prove its a readily available discount they usually give it to you (or you beg/cry)...

Q]

see this Alamo link



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014