Sams Club Discount codes

Archived From: Travel Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I thought people might be interested in these codes,I recently got from my Sams club. They do not expire according to my Sam's Club.

All codes are for 25% off

Alamo 7013490
Avis B935286
Budget W810183
Hertz 166718
National 5007795
Thrifty SMID

Hotels

All codes save 30%

Days Inn ID#:20462
Choice Hotels ID#: 00801650
La Quinta Inn ID#: SCIDCARD
Ramada ID#: 20462
Wingate ID#:20462

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, this could come in handy.

Thanks OP.

A word of caution - I "tried out" the Days Inn code online. I checked prices for the exact same reservation both with & without the code. I actually got a cheaper rate WITHOUT the code.

Thanks OP. Does anyone know if proof of Sam's Club membership is required upon check-in at the car rental or hotel?

I tried it out last weekend at La Quinta, I booked online and used the code got 10.00 off any other price I could find. When I checked in they asked for no proof.

Im planning to book a room at Wingate Inn, but I can't seem to find where you could enter the code. Is it for online reservations or do you have to call in for the 30% off? Could someone help me with that? TIA

I have used the Sam's club discounts for several years at Choice Hotels (Quality inn, sleep inn and others)and I would estimate 80% of the time, it gets me a better rate than AAA. I also have a federal govt discount and Sam's has beaten that sometimes as well. You can also book your travel on samsclub.com, but if you do, I think you have to pay for the whole reservation and cancelling is a problem. When I use the discount, I either enter it online or call and give it to them and then get a normal cancellation policy. Also, if you're on a hotel chain website, try entering the code SAMS.

Here are some others:

LaQuinta SAMS
Baymont SAMS
Best Western 00135060 ( I believe I had to call and they told me to just input SAMS )
Drury Hotels 313848
AmeriSuites QS

I can't get the Days Inn code 20462 to work

Thank you OP!! Green for you.

Thanks. This will come in Handy for my Myrtle Beach trip. It gave me 15 dolalrs a day off.
Good find

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014