choice hotels/comfort suites discount code?

Archived From: Travel Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Does anyone have a code for Choice Hotels properties?

Special Rate ID
If you are already a member of a corporation, organization or association eligible for special rates for Choice Hotels accommodations, or you're responding to a promotional offer, please enter your Special Rate ID below... and thanks for staying with us!

Member Summary
Smarter Travel, part of Smarter Living, has a page where you can get 20% off per night. For those of you that want to get 20% off from the Smarter Living code and want to get 3% FatWallet Cash Back:

* Click Through for FatWallet Cash Back
* Click on "Special Rate ID" (2nd from the bottom in the right column)
* Enter Special Rate ID 00800800
* Type in "S" for the first letter, and select "Membership/Association/Sports/Tour Operator"
* When you book, make sure the "Significant Organization Savings Rate" is selected.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Save up to 20% at Quality Inn, Comfort Inn, Clarion Inn and more!
How to Receive Your up to 20% Discount at over 3,500 Choice Hotel Locations

Simply Click Here to be taken to Choice's online reservation system.

Enter your city, dates and hotel preference.
From the "Select Rate Program" menu, select the Significant Organization Savings Rate from the list of options, then click on "Go"
When you've found the hotel you want, select "Check Rates".
Choose the room features you want, then book your stay.

Please Note: You must book in advance to receive this discount. In some rare instances, the Significant Organization Savings Rate will not be available. In these cases, you will receive the following message when presented with your rate quote: "Sorry, no rooms were available at the Significant Organization Savings Rate. However, the rooms listed below are currently available at the Standard Rate."
SmarterTravel.com is not affiliated with Choice Hotels and is not responsible for hotel room availability or booking. Please direct any questions to their reservations center at (800)4-CHOICE.

This summer, earn a free $50 gas card.
This Summer, earn a $50 gas card with Choice Privileges® when you stay just 3 separate times. Book online at ChoiceHotels.com or by calling 800.4CHOICE. Redeem your Choice Privileges points to get your gas card. Book now at any Comfort Inn®, Comfort Suites®, Quality Inn®, Sleep Inn®, Clarion®, Cambria Suites™, MainStay Suites® or Suburban Extended Stay® hotel. More Details

Thanks! If anyone else has additional codes, please feel free to post.

Don't forget the FatWallet Cash Back!

I absolutely did not forget. I need to stay at a property and the rate is $199 which is a little pricey for a Comfort Suites so I'll take all the discounts I can!

Why don't you tell us where you are looking at specifically and there may be other ways to find a lower deal.

Thanks for the post cacic!

I just booked a three night stay and saved $30! Question: will they ask me what organiztion I'm from? On the billing page it says:
Significant Organization Savings Rate (An eligible party with identification must occupy the room to qualify for the Significant Organization Savings Rate.)

TIA!

I have used this code and never been asked for identification. If you were pressed, I would just have print out of your confirmation and let them know you booked through Smarter Living.com, but I wouldn't worry about it.

cacic said: I have used this code and never been asked for identification. If you were pressed, I would just have print out of your confirmation and let them know you booked through Smarter Living.com, but I wouldn't worry about it.

Thanks for the tip! Worst case anyway would be a rate change of $10/night, which I don't think is going to happen anyway.

Here's another code I use ALL the time -

Little League Baseball®
Coaches, parents, family and friends of Little Leaguers® receive at least 15% off your next stay with Choice Hotels. But you don't have to be affiliated with the game to receive the discount - everyone qualifies. Best of all, it's valid for any Choice hotel, anytime. And, proceeds go back to benefit Little League Baseball.

Before you head out on the road - for family, business or any type of sports travel - call 877.240.AWAY(2929) and provide Discount Code 00211120. Also valid online.

For those of you that want to get 20% off from the Smarter Living code and want to get FatCash:

* Click Through for FatCash
* Click on "Enter Your Special Rate ID"
* Enter Special Rate ID 00800800
* Type in "S" for the first letter, and select "Membership/Association/Sports/Tour Operator"

Has anyone ever been "carded" when using one of these Significant Organization Savings Rates and/or denied at check-in?

Would like a discount code for Comfort Suites. Will be staying in the one in Foley, AL for Sept. 14 - Sept. 16. Thanks

ACheapFriend said: Has anyone ever been "carded" when using one of these Significant Organization Savings Rates and/or denied at check-in?

I used one in WA for three nights labor day weekend. No ID, never questioned about rate.

coob said: Would like a discount code for Comfort Suites. Will be staying in the one in Foley, AL for Sept. 14 - Sept. 16. Thanks

Why don't you read the thread and follow the instructions then?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014