• Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Voted Best Hertz CDP Discount Code: 1757580
- Excellent Rates, best Hertz discount offered anywhere, it beats all
other codes includes AAA
- Anyone can use this code, this belongs to Car and Driver Magazine
readers (go pick one up from a magazine stand?)
- Unlimited miles (even for one way trips)
- Discounted one way rentals
- No driving area restriction in North America

I am using a different CDP (Travel Partner's Club) which gets me a better rate. However, I am taking the car out of state (driving to CO. I am a Gold Member. Can anyone tell me how to find out if the Travel Partner's Club also provides unlimited miles and no driving restriction in North America like Car and Driver's CDP does?

Also, just to rest easy, does anyone think there is achance I'd get a better rate than $163.66 USD for a weekly rental on a Fun Class (Mustang)? I tried all of the CDP's and there don't seem to be any valid coupon codes for my dates of travel (April). I'm hoping new ones will be published by then.

Thanks!

rated:
Does anyone have some reccomendations for a Airport Hertz Pickup in Honolulu for 1week duration? Specifically looking for a convertible (Mustang Convertible seems to be the cheapest). I've tried all the CDP's and most PC's have some sort of exception (I'm guessing for out of the main 50 states). $420/week is the best I can get.

Temporarily resrved similar @ National for $345 TYFW

rated:
We are picking up in So CA on Saturday April 12 and returning Saturday April 19.

Using the CDP: TRAVEL PARTNERS CLUB, I was able to get a rate of $163.66 for a Ford Mustang. I'm pretty sure this is the lowest rate I can get as I've checked all of the CDP's in the thread.

I checked the Hertz Gold info on the site and they make no mention about milage or driving restrictions. I am wondering if anyone knows how they handle out of state trips? We are taking the car to Colorado. I saw that CDP Discount Code: 1757580 allows for "No driving area restriction in North America" but I don't know how to find out if TRAVEL PARTNERS CLUB CDP offers the same benefit. In my reservation, it says unlimited miles so I am not worried about that. I've taken Hertz to Vegas, but I don't remember them ever asking if I was leaving CA. Can anyone tell me where to look for this info or how the info about the 1757580 CDP came about?

rated:
Prncsnyc said: We are picking up in So CA on Saturday April 12 and returning Saturday April 19.

Using the CDP: TRAVEL PARTNERS CLUB, I was able to get a rate of $163.66 for a Ford Mustang. I'm pretty sure this is the lowest rate I can get as I've checked all of the CDP's in the thread.

What is this travel partners club, and do you have to be a member of it to use the CDP? Do they ask for ID to verify that you are in the travel partners?

rated:
CaptainAlias said: Prncsnyc said: We are picking up in So CA on Saturday April 12 and returning Saturday April 19.

What is this travel partners club, and do you have to be a member of it to use the CDP? Do they ask for ID to verify that you are in the travel partners?

The CDP is Found Here

706900 TRAVEL PARTNERS CLUB

I don't know anything about the CDP, other than it gave me the best rate. If they refuse it, I'll use my Amentiy CDP.

rated:
Hey Travel Gurus,
I am looking for a cheap deal on renting a convertible from SFO for 4 days 05/21-05/25. After looking up on Priceline, Hotwire, etc. I could see valid options only for Hertz and Fox rentals.

I decided to check out Hertz and I see the folowing:
----------------
Selected Vehicle: Ford Mustang Convertible /Standard Elite Convertible Automatic Air
Total Approx. Charges: 407.81 USD
base amount: Daily: 4 days at 79.99 USD
**This price has been obtained by using CDP code:1757580**
----------------
The ad on Hertz website says that the Hertz Fun collection coupon HFC1 cannot be used in CA.

Can someone suggest or help with some coupons that can be applied from Thursday to Sunday??(Weekly and Weekend coupons are not working. Checked that already)

Thanks in advance
HD

rated:
dose this CDP:
706900 include the LDW (bumper to bumper insurance)? anybody used this code know? Thanks.

I am planing a trip : rent a car on June 15 in Las Vegas, travel to Utah and come back to Las Vegas in June20.

I will do a weekly rental it will save me more money.

So far best deal found out by using CDP : 706900,

anybody have experience with this CDP? thanks.

Prncsnyc said: CaptainAlias said: Prncsnyc said: We are picking up in So CA on Saturday April 12 and returning Saturday April 19.

The CDP is Found Here

706900 TRAVEL PARTNERS CLUB

I don't know anything about the CDP, other than it gave me the best rate. If they refuse it, I'll use my Amentiy CDP.

rated:
Earn Double Hertz #1 Awards® Points and save 50% on Friday through Monday Weekend Rentals at both Standard and Leisure Weekend Rates. Offer valid at Hertz Local Edition® in the U.S. using PC# 118510 and Airport locations using PC# 118506 throughout the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico for vehicle pickups through June 30, 2008.

rated:
50% off weekends extended past June 2008 at Orbitz

I was able to make a Hertz Local Edition® reservation at Orbitz yesterday for the Friday 18 July to Monday 21 July weekend with what I'm confident is an updated Hertz 50% off promotion. When I went to the Hertz website to view my reservation – I saw the rate code (RQ) FIFTY2. I wasn’t able to book any subsequent reservations at the Hertz website with this RQ – so perhaps it’s an Orbitz exclusive for now. The rate I was able to secure at Orbitz was lower than the rate I was able to book at the Hertz website. Excerpt of e-mail I requested from Hertz reservations:

"Rate Information: Rate Code: FIFTY2
Base Amount: 3 at 18.49 UNLIMITED
Corporate/Association (CDP) Plan: 1659770
THE RATE HAS BEEN DISCOUNTED BY 10 %
Vehicle: ( ECAR ) ECONOMY CAR
Travel Agency: Orbitz
Renting City: AUSTIN"
(the estimated rate is $16.64/day after the 10% discount)

rated:
Here's a pretty good one for those of you wanting to rent Premium cars from Hertz.

CDP: 1

RQ: PFHPCD

Knocked the per diem price down by 40% for me.

rated:
deleted

rated:
CaptainAlias said: Here's a pretty good one for those of you wanting to rent Premium cars from Hertz.

I tried renting a Premium and got this:

Not all requirements for the Promotion Coupon - 1 and Rate Code - PFHPCD combination requested have been met. We have removed the Promotion Coupon and Rate Code from your request to provide you with the best rate returned. If you would still like to take advantage of the Promotion Coupon and Rate Code, please refer to the offer details to meet all necessary requirements. [DRX143]

rated:
Hi can I get my fee waived for a hertz car? Help me and thanks in advance Roberto

rated:
JUST FYI
I USE CDP# 1261109 (ABN) ALSO GEICO'S IS good too
CDP# 1137182 (best rates without a coupon)

rated:
CaptainAlias said: Here's a pretty good one for those of you wanting to rent Premium cars from Hertz.

This just worked for me. Volvo S80 for 60.34/day discounted by 15%.. Nice Post.

rated:
Hi I'm flying from New York to Chicago Midway on July 5 and leaving on July 12th. I'd like to rent a car for the week but all of the prices I'm finding are $300 and above. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get a better rate?

rated:
nvmd

rated:
Looking for codes for Europe (Cyprus and/or Greece) for Compact/Intermediate/Midsize.

Thanks

rated:
OP, just an FYI, you can generate your own CDP codes now and get free rentals from anyone who uses them. Check it out:

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/travel-deals/842119

rated:
Anyone that knows new code for 300 birthday bonus points on a weekly rental?

Thanks.

rated:
Is there any updated list of coupon codes? Looking for both weekly and weekend coupons. Thanks!

rated:
I have a question

Last year,I enrolled the #1 Gold club,and enjoy the services form Hertz.

But I wonder should I pay for the second year annual fee $60 if I got fee waived last year? Or should I cancel the membership?

Does anybody has the same problem with me?

Thanks a lot!

rated:
Anyone have a discount code that FOR SURE waives the Underage Fee Upcharge? Thanks in advance.

rated:
atriaventrica said: Anyone have a discount code that FOR SURE waives the Underage Fee Upcharge? Thanks in advance.If you are willing to go with National instead of Hertz, there are plenty of codes listed that will waive the underage fee.

rated:
Does anyone know if you are a #1 club gold member if that means they don't check ID for the HERTZ FAMILY coupon code (i.e. your car is already waiting for you so you can just drive out)?

rated:
Hertz Customer Service Coupon for $25 off ANY Hertz Rental Worldwide
PC# 185301
Expires 12/31/2009

A maximum of four customer service coupons may be used on any one rental.

rated:
bsddork said: Hertz Customer Service Coupon for $25 off ANY Hertz Rental Worldwide
PC# 185301
Expires 12/31/2009

A maximum of four customer service coupons may be used on any one rental.

I tried using this coupon but it did not give any discount??

rated:
I made a reservation for three days,not week-end using the CDP code suggested.It gave me a rate of 47$,pick up at the airport, but NOT with unlimited mileage.The PC code did not work for me.How do I print one?

How can I get unlimited mileage?
Thanks
Marie

rated:
cephee said: I made a reservation for three days,not week-end using the CDP code suggested.It gave me a rate of 47$,pick up at the airport, but NOT with unlimited mileage.The PC code did not work for me.How do I print one?

How can I get unlimited mileage?
Thanks
Marie
Read the FAQ's and try some different codes.

rated:
Sadly, this coupon needs to be printed and presented at the counter. That being said, anyone who actually has it is getting a really good deal, $25 off per day!

rated:
Used the 40% Family Member Discount CDP found online. No questions asked. LAX Airport.

rated:
Hi, i'm looking for any ways to get a discount on one-day prestige rental (M35) from ORD. So far, the best i've got is 182.74 usd with CDP 1 and rate code PFHPCD. All collection codes in this thread has already expired, and regular CDPs doesn't give discounts on Prestige. Family member brings it to 116.74, but is somewhat risky and i'd like to have a backup plan.

rated:
Xevus said: Hi, i'm looking for any ways to get a discount on one-day prestige rental (M35) from ORD. So far, the best i've got is 182.74 usd with CDP 1 and rate code PFHPCD. All collection codes in this thread has already expired, and regular CDPs doesn't give discounts on Prestige. Family member brings it to 116.74, but is somewhat risky and i'd like to have a backup plan.

Why would you even attempt a family member discount when it has been reported all of the internet that they do ask for ID.

rated:
In theory, you could get away with that if you are #1 Gold, since you don't have to go to counter.

rated:
Why does the OP say that the car and driver CDP is better than AAA? C&D only gives 10% off; AAA gives 15% off.

rated:
Hello,
Does anyone know if the "fifty" rate code works at the actual hertz rental locations. It worked in the online reservations system.
Thanks

rated:
belya said: Hello,
Does anyone know if the "fifty" rate code works at the actual hertz rental locations. It worked in the online reservations system.
Thanks

If you are talking about the family member discout of course it will work online for the reservations the problem is when you go to pick up the car and they ask you for ID. If you can't produce it then you will pay walkup rate if you have no backup reservation. Of course some people are reporting they haven't been asked for ID but it is a question of if you are willing to risk paying possibly 100's of dollars more for a car. If you keep checking with all the various rate codes posted in the sticky at the top you can get good rates...sometimes just as good or better than these risky codes. It takes time and effort to get rates down...the closer the trip the lower the rates seem to go. I am currently sitting on a $114 8 day full size rental at MCO with Alamo with extra drive starting in 2 weeks. Back in June it was over $200- last weeks the rates drop. I am hoping it goes down more but if not that is a great rate. I won't even mention the hours I have spent trying codes/coupons to get the rate down. This is with a legit WalMart code anyone can use and an ecoupon on the Alamo site. Lots of people who back in April/May used an iffy 67 code at National that has been pulled are finding better rates without that code now. That code had insurance attached which can be a problem if you are using a code you aren't entitled to and have an accident- you can't prove you are entitled to the rate then you will probably have to pay for the damage. It is up to you what you do but think carefully. I waited patiently and found a good rate...read the codes that have been used most recently at the sticky on the top.

rated:
Hello,
Thanks for the quick response. The "fifty" code I was talking about is the fifty percent off that was valid from the Hertz site a little while back. I went here here and hadn't noticed that it was expired until after I tried it. The code did work on the site though. I was wondering if it was somehow left on the site because it was valid in a new coupon somewhere. I just wasn't sure. We have AAA discounts on it already, the fifty code did take the price down by a lot though.
Thanks,

rated:
Hello all,
JUst join this site this morning. Anyone have any codes for 2009 yet other than Entertainment book? I have had success in the past with www.rentalcarmomma.com but they are not yet giving discounts for 2009. I am looking at 2 weeks (Jan 25 thru Feb 8) Tampa airport.
Thanks much!
cmommy

rated:
Is there any code to Hertz or any other company that will waive the additional driver fee or simply allow me to add an additional driver or two?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014