NEW Car Rental Discount Codes

Archived From: Travel Discussion
  • Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
Hey guys!

I have been following for a while but this is my first post.

I have rented one way in the past from National to Canada from the states.

Now i need to rent from montreal jan.6 to Detroit jan. 7 one way rental. I've tried and all i got was
52$ plus .25c for every mile.
Does anyone know how i can get better? i've already tried some discount contract id's

Thanks

ferrisbell said: Hey guys!

I have been following for a while but this is my first post.

I have rented one way in the past from National to Canada from the states.

Now i need to rent from montreal jan.6 to Detroit jan. 7 one way rental. I've tried and all i got was
52$ plus .25c for every mile.
Does anyone know how i can get better? i've already tried some discount contract id's

Thanks

National,Contract ID EP200036,Midsize $120.00 Unlimited KM.At 600 miles I guess this would be better.

I have been a lurker for a very long time now, but I was bored a little, so now I am giving back.
Here are car rental codes for multiple rental agencies sorted by best rate for a one day rental. I also have them grouped by type.

REMEMBER this was for a one-day rental (Feb11 - Feb12) for JFK and LAX. Some codes are going to be better in other locations, as well as if the rental is longer

The thread where I posted it can be found HERE

thegoodstuffsher said: Alamo:
AD3829MRB $25. off 5 or more days
Contract ID
430710 or 428448 WalMart 10% Safest one since anyone can use

Thanks a ton for these codes I saved a bundle! I just rechecked the Alamo rates and they've gone up since I booked. I locked in at $150, and they've jumped another $35 while National is still around $250+ for the same thing.

One interesting thing to note if anyone is booking in LV in the future, I probably saved around $100 by picking up the car in the afternoon rather than the morning.

tubs said: I found this version of the page from 8/27/07 with links intact. It's probably not the newest version of the page with links...

Old thread with links 8/27/07

This is awesome! Thanks

Here's something weird that I noticed and I'm sure others may have too. How could a compact rental in Vegas cost $9.89/day on Enterprise and in Chicago, it costs $35.99?!

A little something called supply and demand.

You may also have caught a fluky moment. The only thing certain about car rentals is - there is never anything certain. Prices vacillate by the minute.

My great LAX deal from National that was briefly available is now gone again. That's why you can't get a good answer to "who has the best prices"-- it changes ALL THE TIME.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 1:30AM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.