• filter:
  • 1152153154155 156
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Thanks mom2Boys !
I checked a couple of offsite places, but our flight back home to Virginia leaves at like 6 am, and none of the offsite places are open that early. I was not aware that I could rent offsite and then return to a different site (like the airport) when the 2 locations are with 10 miles or so of one another. I will check that option asap. Thanks again ! 

rated:
Thats what I did...rented offsite and returned at airport....easy to do.�

rated:
PurpleDog said:   ** REQUEST **
Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
Full Size [would consider a midsize]
Dates: 1 week rental
Pickup Tuesday 10.14 at 11 am
Dropoff Tuesday 10.21 at 11 am

Hertz with AAA code and PC # 199124 = 516.65 FULLSIZE
National with Emerald Club & ND9339JUZ = 577.86 MIDSIZE
Budget with code D464700 = 477.27 FULLSIZE

Help please !

http://www.carrentalsavers.com/dollar.html select the $175.99/week mid size coupon from the box.  Comes to $289.51 including taxes and fees.

rated:
** REQUEST **
Orlando International Airport (MCO)
Full Size Car
Dates: 9 days
Pickup: Decemeber 23rd, 2014 at 11 am
Dropoff: January 1st at 11 am

Alamo with up to 20% off using contract ID 7014926 = $647.51 total

really tried to get three different quotes as required by the forum rule, but most of the codes won't work that late for pick up date or involve a x-mas blackout date. Would really appreciate if anyone can help.

Thank you!

rated:
papayas said:   ** REQUEST **
Full Size Car

really tried to get three different quotes as required by the forum rule, but most of the codes won't work that late for pick up date or involve a x-mas blackout date. Would really appreciate if anyone can help.

Thank you!

If you are a Costco member, your dates are showing for a full-size (including additional driver at no extra cost) at $615.68.

rated:
Full Size Car

Thank you!

I am having a similarly difficult time locating a deal at MCO for 12/24 through 12/30.

rated:
Pickup: TPA
Dropoff: CHS
Size: Full-size
Dates: 11/22/14 - 12/1/14

Been getting pretty rough rates on this.

Budget:
W810100 - $681

Avis:
K202100 - $841

National:
XVC1092 - $1567

Some of the state government ones are around $280, but those seem very risky.

rated:
** REQUEST **
Lihue Airport (LIH)
Mid Size SUV
Dates: 9 day rental
Pickup Friday 11.21 at 9 pm
Dropoff Sunday 11.30 at 4 pm

Hotwire says the best rate is $280.05 (w/o additional driver)

Need a similar or better deal with an additional driver!

Moderator Comment: This new list for requests is a bit more tailored toward cars.

Before posting your request, make sure to check out the codes in this thread, especially the original post. Then, look over the last 5 or 6 pages for code updates. If you have done that and tried at least 3 codes and/or companies, you’re ready to post your request.

1) Title should start with the word "REQUEST" (e.g. "REQUEST – Car Rental at LAX")
2) Dates you plan to travel. Being as specific as possible is a must. If times can be a little flexible, please indicate that.
3) Departure and Destination.
4) What you have found so far in your own research. Please make sure to have tried at least 3 different codes and/or companies. Please supply the rates you received with each code and/or company (This prevents duplication of research and is a great way to inform the community of what is out there!) — Oct. 31, 2014 @ 3:03pm
rated:
Full Size Car

Thank you!

Try Corporate Code 004M001010 which is the Visit Orlando Magicard (free signup here) at Thrifty.  Rate was less than Costco, USAA and Carrentalsavers.

rated:
So I think I'm going to try the Florida State Government one. I still have my student ID from UF, which looks exactly like the faculty IDs. It does say "student" on it in small letters, do they usually examine these things closely or just have you flash them? Worst case, I think it will make a decent "oh I didn't know that didn't qualify" excuse to get me outta there.

I'd like to make a backup booking with another company too, how do those work? To avoid being charged, do we have to actually cancel the booking or will we be not charged if we just never show up to the counter to pick it up?

rated:
Thought I would post a request..............

I spent 5 hours last night finding a great deal on an Avis rental with coupon codes on Fatwallet. I would however like to have a "backup plan" in the event Avis tells me I can't use the codes I rented with.

I've spend a couple hours today trying to find a "back up" plan, but not having much luck.

Airport - RSW
Pickup 1/10/15 at 3:30pm
Return 1/17/15 at 5:30pm
Looking for a intermediate vehicle (like a Chevy Cruze)

I believe RSW has Alamo, Budget, Enterprise and Dollar IN TERMINAL. I don't want to use a "no-name" rental company. I want one of the majors.

My Avis rental total is about $240, so anything in that neighborhood ($350/max) would be great. Also something that I can "reserve" but don't have to pay till I get to the counter (if Avis denies me).

Thank you for your help!!!!

Moderator Comment: This new list for requests is a bit more tailored toward cars.

Before posting your request, make sure to check out the codes in this thread, especially the original post. Then, look over the last 5 or 6 pages for code updates. If you have done that and tried at least 3 codes and/or companies, you’re ready to post your request.

1) Title should start with the word "REQUEST" (e.g. "REQUEST – Car Rental at LAX")
2) Dates you plan to travel. Being as specific as possible is a must. If times can be a little flexible, please indicate that.
4) What you have found so far in your own research. Please make sure to have tried at least 3 different codes and/or companies. Please supply the rates you received with each code and/or company (This prevents duplication of research and is a great way to inform the community of what is out there!) — Nov. 6, 2014 @ 9:55am
rated:
Request: rental car at LAS 

• Dates of travel: Dec 17th (10:30AM) -Dec 25th (6:30PM)
  • Departure city (and airports)/destination: LAS
  • # of people (adults/children) (if children, you may wish to include ages):2 
  • Approximate budget for your trip: about $200ish for economy (smallest car)
  •  
  • WHAT YOU HAVE FOUND SO FAR IN YOUR RESEARCH: I have got a quote from budget for $264.42. with costco / 35$ off coupon. Somehow it's bumped up to intermediate SUV which I quite don't like due to high fuel cost. Corolla or even small will work, but it's more expensive than intermediate SUV

As long as rental car regional office picks me up from the airport, and i can drop it in the airport to avoid airport fee, I can consider it.  
Someone can help me?

rated:
Your issue is the more than a week rate, which usually forces additional dates to be more expensive.  

Payless is $254.89.  Enterprise is $283.30.    I am sure there's coupons for Enterprise that will drop that down some.

rated:
REQUEST FOR OGG

Maui (OGG)
Pickup: November 22, 2014 at 10:30 AM
Dropoff: December 3, 2014 at 10:30 PM
Looking for a convertible, Wrangler, or other SUV.

So far, I've been unable to get to the Costco Travel rate ($461 for a Wrangler, $489 for a Convertible - both at Enterprise). I'm a National Exec but used all my tricks and found no good deals there. Have spent hours trying the other companies but haven't had any luck. Thanks for any help!

4) What you have found so far in your own research. Please make sure to have tried at least 3 different codes and/or companies. Please supply the rates you received with each code and/or company (This prevents duplication of research and is a great way to inform the community of what is out there!) — Nov. 12, 2014 @ 7:51am
rated:
REQUEST - CAR RENTAL AT AUS

1.Renting from 1PM on 12/3/14 to 4:30PM on 12/4/14
2. Pick up and drop off both at Austin Airport

I am also 23 years old which may be increasing the price
Looking to rent a compact or cheapest car option

3. Rates so far by CPD on Hertz:
-2008778: 221.07
-USAA: 138.79
-2005781: 221.07
-2046380: 182.56
-1813168: 218.56
-2002500: 119.63
-1911795: 131.13

Best price so far is 119.63. The price still seems like a lot for just renting for one day so if anyone can find something cheaper I would really appreciate it.

rated:
apollocus said:   REQUEST - CAR RENTAL AT AUS

1.Renting from 1PM on 12/3/14 to 4:30PM on 12/4/14
2. Pick up and drop off both at Austin Airport

I am also 23 years old which may be increasing the price
Looking to rent a compact or cheapest car option

3. Rates so far by CPD on Hertz:
-2008778: 221.07
-USAA: 138.79
-2005781: 221.07
-2046380: 182.56
-1813168: 218.56
-2002500: 119.63
-1911795: 131.13

Best price so far is 119.63. The price still seems like a lot for just renting for one day so if anyone can find something cheaper I would really appreciate it.

Price is high because you are renting for two days, not one. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1152153154155 156
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014