• filter:
  • 1153154155156 157
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I have used autoslash twice. Everything Jimmmy says is true. Great company

rated:
autoslash is better than nothing, yes. What was your $130 for?

rated:
EDIT: I just realized I replied to a post from 6 months ago... Thanks computer... 

rated:
skmerrow said:   I have used autoslash twice. Everything Jimmmy says is true. Great company

i agree. Worked for me as well. Love it!

rated:
love it love it...never explained what $130 was for

rated:
MILAN MALPENSA AIRPORT, Milan, MXP
Apr 25 - May 10
economy 4-door FIAT PUNTO 5DR/5PSGR or similar
I have the 2015 Entertainment book
I consider this a great place to document my research, and help others.
Any suggestions are welcome
All prices in Euro
Budget 276 + 79 in fees, total 355 with collision
Entertainment BCD X443000
Avis 303 + 84 in fees 387 w/o collision
AWD: B790000

Sixt rent a car: Nothing even close

Hertz was interesting, i am not sure the others included all the taxes.
CDP: 205521 PC 198181
Rate Details
2 weeks at 34.42 EUR 68.84 EUR
1 extra day at 4.92 EUR 4.92 EUR
Location Service Charge60.68 EUR
Vehicle Licensing Fee and Road Tax42.00 EUR
Collision damage waiver92.96 EUR
Theft protection77.46 EUR
Included
Unlimited Free Kilometers Included
Vehicle Subtotal 346.88 EUR
Taxes76.31 EUR
Total 423.19 EUR

rated:
I used kemwel twice to book at MXP and it was the cheapest!

http://www.kemwel.com/

Pick-Up Details:
Milan, Italy
Milan Malpensa Terminal 1
25 Apr 2015 @ 12:00

Drop-Off Details:
Milan, Italy
Milan Malpensa Terminal 1
10 May 2015 @ 12:00

Fiat 500 or similar
Economy · Automatic · A/C
248.28 USD

rated:
REQUEST - DCA to IAD
6/23/15 (6:00 pm) to IAD 7/4/15 (4:30 pm)

Will be driving it out of state (to Virginia) but returning in same state. Unlimited milage needed.
Prefer Full size car or Mid SUV. (2 adults, 2 pre-teens, wife likes to pack luggage!)

Alamo with Costco (same as Costco site)
Fullsize $629

Budget with Costco W852800, coupon MUWZ023
Int. SUV $333
Full-size $305
Premium $352

Avis with Costco A108325
Int. SUV $377
Full-size $345

rated:
Hope you grabbed one of those those SUV's. That's very decent pricing on an almost two week rental. I tried the SW Budget code U072756 but couldn't beat your price. Book it and keep checking back as you still have plenty of time.

rated:
riaesq said:   Hope you grabbed one of those those SUV's. That's very decent pricing on an almost two week rental. I tried the SW Budget code U072756 but couldn't beat your price. Book it and keep checking back as you still have plenty of time.

Turns out those were pre-tax/fees, I did grab it, total was $450-ish after fees. Still reasonable, but man, I'd rather be another $100 less!

rated:
Request:
Pick up and drop off - Las Vegas McCarran International Airport
Dates: Sep. 2 - 7
Can you please help me look for best price?

Moderator Comment: This new list for requests is a bit more tailored toward cars.

Before posting your request, make sure to check out the codes in this thread, especially the original post. Then, look over the last 5 or 6 pages for code updates. If you have done that and tried at least 3 codes and/or companies, you’re ready to post your request.

1) Title should start with the word "REQUEST" (e.g. "REQUEST – Car Rental at LAX")
2) Dates you plan to travel. Being as specific as possible is a must. If times can be a little flexible, please indicate that.
3) Departure and Destination.
4) What you have found so far in your own research. Please make sure to have tried at least 3 different codes and/or companies. Please supply the rates you received with each code and/or company (This prevents duplication of research and is a great way to inform the community of what is out there!) — Mar. 20, 2015 @ 12:45pm
rated:
bluewhales said:   Request:
Pick up and drop off - Las Vegas McCarran International Airport
Dates: Sep. 2 - 7
Can you please help me look for best price?

Please help us help you look for the best price by following the guidelines posted in the OP

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/travel-discussion/790643/?start=...

rated:
SinglePapa said:   love it love it...never explained what $130 was for
  Sorry! I was supposed to be subscribed to this thread for updates, but I did not see your message. It was for 4 days in Tucson.
I just used their site again. I know this isn't within the guidelines for the forum, because I don't actually have 3 different quotes, but:

I will be going to LA in a few weeks: from Weds, 4/8 at 2:30 pm to Weds, 4/15 at 2:30 pm. Flying in to LAX.

I tried Enterprise, because I like the "Emerald Aisle", and was quoted $350 for the week.
I went to Travelocity, who told me that anyone's cheapest rate was $201 from "E-Z", that "we are experiencing high demand -- book soon!" and that Thrifty wants $275, while Dollar wants $315.
I put my Enterprise quote into dollarslash, and within an hour I got the "Great News!" email -- both Dollar and Thrifty are at $148.

So I know that I haven't followed standard protocol for this forum (digging through the pages of messages in this forum to find promo codes and then devoting an hour or two to trying to see if the codes are still valid, are legit for me to use, etc. But can anyone out there beat $148.55?

rated:
REQUEST - Car Rental at LAX
04/22/2015 (12:00 pm) to 04/26/2015 (11:30 am)

Will be flying into and out of LAX
Prefer Standard or Full size car

Current booking on Dollar with BJs.com - Rate Code:BJAS
Standard Car - 4 days x $40/day = $160 + $47.94 taxes and fees = $207.94

Everything else i have managed to find is upwards of $60+/day.

Thanks.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1153154155156 157
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015