• filter:
  • 1152153154155 156
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Thanks mom2Boys !
I checked a couple of offsite places, but our flight back home to Virginia leaves at like 6 am, and none of the offsite places are open that early. I was not aware that I could rent offsite and then return to a different site (like the airport) when the 2 locations are with 10 miles or so of one another. I will check that option asap. Thanks again ! 

rated:
Thats what I did...rented offsite and returned at airport....easy to do.�

rated:
PurpleDog said:   ** REQUEST **
Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
Full Size [would consider a midsize]
Dates: 1 week rental
Pickup Tuesday 10.14 at 11 am
Dropoff Tuesday 10.21 at 11 am

Hertz with AAA code and PC # 199124 = 516.65 FULLSIZE
National with Emerald Club & ND9339JUZ = 577.86 MIDSIZE
Budget with code D464700 = 477.27 FULLSIZE

Help please !

http://www.carrentalsavers.com/dollar.html select the $175.99/week mid size coupon from the box.  Comes to $289.51 including taxes and fees.

rated:
** REQUEST **
Orlando International Airport (MCO)
Full Size Car
Dates: 9 days
Pickup: Decemeber 23rd, 2014 at 11 am
Dropoff: January 1st at 11 am

Alamo with up to 20% off using contract ID 7014926 = $647.51 total

really tried to get three different quotes as required by the forum rule, but most of the codes won't work that late for pick up date or involve a x-mas blackout date. Would really appreciate if anyone can help.

Thank you!

rated:
papayas said:   ** REQUEST **
Orlando International Airport (MCO)
Full Size Car
Dates: 9 days
Pickup: Decemeber 23rd, 2014 at 11 am
Dropoff: January 1st at 11 am

Alamo with up to 20% off using contract ID 7014926 = $647.51 total

really tried to get three different quotes as required by the forum rule, but most of the codes won't work that late for pick up date or involve a x-mas blackout date. Would really appreciate if anyone can help.

Thank you!

If you are a Costco member, your dates are showing for a full-size (including additional driver at no extra cost) at $615.68.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1152153154155 156
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014