• filter:
  • 1151152153154 155
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
klapper said:   Interesting that I made a reservation without providing credit card. Is this normal ?
Yes.

rated:
REQUEST:

LAX 8/15/14-8/19/14
Intermediate SUV, SUV or Minivan

Budget: So far best rate is using AAdvantage at $280 plus tax (using BCD U972411)
Budget: Wendie's special offer BCD 454300 $440
Budget: Southwest BCD U02700 $381

Also tried Enterprise, Avis and Hertz with no better rates.

rated:
Quick question about National -- I have Executive with them, and have used Emerald Aisle / Executive Selection in the past. Can be a great deal if you need a minivan or larger SUV -- book the Midsize, take something bigger at the same rate. Love it.

Now, I find myself living in a town (Charlottesville, VA) with a small airport, no Emerald Aisle at the tiny National depot here. Trying to find a way to rent a vehicle large enough for six people at either CHO or ROA (Roanoke) airports. Prices for a minivan or a full-size SUV are quite ridiculous for the second weekend in August.

Any way to leverage National Exec status into getting a minivan/SUV for the price of a midsize, at non-Aisle locations? Or am I just SOL? There's not an Emerald Aisle location anywhere closer to me than Dulles, and that's in the wrong direction -- need to pick up some folks at Roanoke.

Thanks.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1151152153154 155
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014