• filter:
  • 1140 141 142143144156
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
You're right. I tried that combination and it applies only to compact and midsize, and it does get a free upgrade. SUV's still over $1800, and still trying all the time in hopes the rate drops.

Thanks for the thought.

rated:
Yes, I asked them to get rid of the moderation...and it was "taken into consideration"

But editing is definitely a pain.

P.S- who was that AMEX question directed to?

rated:
The AMEX question I believe was directed to me, but I do not have an AMEX.

rated:
BabersWallet said:   The AMEX question I believe was directed to me, but I do not have an AMEX.

Yes. Thanks for responding. Where do you stand so far?

rated:
IF anyone could help me it would be much appreciated. I need to book a car in San Fran (SFO) for a wedding

I need to pick it up at SFO Airport on July 17th at 11:00pm and return it on July 22 at 5:00pm

So far I think using the code A515100 is best. Second best A074800

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance

rated:
Good codes to use? Quick google shows:

Anybody try A515100? Need I any special documents for this AWD?
This is the code for Hewlett Packard employees. Has 100...

A074800 for Citicorp leisure travel.

Don't expect help with fraud if that's what those codes are for you.

rated:
wsmfp1013 said:   IF anyone could help me it would be much appreciated. I need to book a car in San Fran (SFO) for a wedding

I need to pick it up at SFO Airport on July 17th at 11:00pm and return it on July 22 at 5:00pm

So far I think using the code A515100 is best. Second best A074800

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance

When you clicked on this thread, did it bring you to this page directly or did you see the OP first? If so- did you see this written -
"Remember, no one here has a magic way of finding the best rate. ]So before posting a request for help, please do some research yourself. Once you do post, give as many details as possible, including: Pickup/return time and location and what you found so far. You can not expect other people to do all the work for you

riaesq said:
Always try LEGIT codes FIRST (that means, the ones you can qualify for) They often result in bottom-line totals as good as the ones you may not qualify for and will save possible headaches. And YES, SOMETIMES THEY DO ASK FOR PROOF"

oh and-
How to ask for help.
1. Location
2. Type of Car
3. Date & Time
4. Attempts w/ 3 different companies. Please try using 3 different combinations of codes and coupons. Post the prices you've returned

If not, I've just quoted it to you. Read the first page. Embedded in there is a link to the FAQ. then do a search yourself. And post back here in the aforementioned format. And we'll see what can be done.

Cheers.

rated:
riaesq said:   BabersWallet said:   The AMEX question I believe was directed to me, but I do not have an AMEX.

Yes. Thanks for responding. Where do you stand so far?

I booked with Budget on quebec street using that unknown code, and I made a back up reservation at the budget in downtown which is 5 miles down from the one on quebec street using Costco codes.

rated:
Can someone please share me some good codes? I tried many codes from the 1st page but none of them works. I want to rent an Economy or a Compact car in Grove City, Ohio. Thanks in advance.

Moderator Comment: This new list for requests is a bit more tailored toward cars.

Before posting your request, make sure to check out the codes in this thread, especially the original post. Then, look over the last 5 or 6 pages for code updates. If you have done that and tried at least 3 codes and/or companies, you’re ready to post your request.

1) Title should start with the word "REQUEST" (e.g. "REQUEST – Car Rental at LAX")
2) Dates you plan to travel. Being as specific as possible is a must. If times can be a little flexible, please indicate that.
3) Departure and Destination.
4) What you have found so far in your own research. Please make sure to have tried at least 3 different codes and/or companies. Please supply the rates you received with each code and/or company (This prevents duplication of research and is a great way to inform the community of what is out there!) — Jun. 26, 2012 @ 8:51am
rated:
calibuon said:   Can someone please share me some good codes? I tried many codes from the 1st page but none of them works. I want to rent an Economy or a Compact car in Grove City, Ohio. Thanks in advance.

What do you mean "none of them work"? You mean that you used them and the result was "this code is invalid"?? or that you used them and didn't get a huge discount? Not trying to be rude here...but there is no code that will magically bring the price down to $10 a day, if that's what you're looking for.

Please refer to the reply I gave, 2 posts above, to another new member. Try AARP, USAA, AAA, BJ's, Costcotravel.com, use google to find you more discount coupons. Use them...try different variations.

then using the format that was mentioned 2 posts above, tell us your results.

There is no magic book (trust me...I'm still searching) that has magical codes that will magically bring the price down.

I am new too, so don't take this the wrong way. You do a little work, I'll do a little work for you...You will learn a bit and I'll get a chance to learn something new. And everyone's happy.

rated:
calibuon said:   Can someone please share me some good codes? I tried many codes from the 1st page but none of them works. I want to rent an Economy or a Compact car in Grove City, Ohio. Thanks in advance.

and so it goes....
Please refer to FAQ.http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/travel-discussion/1010946/

"Codes don't work"... what does this mean, exactly?
Are you putting them in the right boxes?
did you go to the last page?
is it a one day rental?
have you read ANY of this thread?
or .... is it possible that Grove City, Ohio only has an Enterprise..... hence no motivation to drive prices down....

If the mods ever really want to make a difference here, they will MAKE THE CAR RENTAL FAQ'S MORE VISIBLE (I do keep asking) and perhaps b) allow no posts without a popup asking if the poster has read them..... especially since we are under permanent moderation already with a popup, might as well just add the link to it and get some use out of it.

rated:
riaesq said:   calibuon said:   Can someone please share me some good codes? I tried many codes from the 1st page but none of them works. I want to rent an Economy or a Compact car in Grove City, Ohio. Thanks in advance.

and so it goes....
Please refer to FAQ.http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/travel-discussion/1010946/

"Codes don't work"... what does this mean, exactly?
Are you putting them in the right boxes?
did you go to the last page?
is it a one day rental?
have you read ANY of this thread?
or .... is it possible that Grove City, Ohio only has an Enterprise..... hence no motivation to drive prices down....

If the mods ever really want to make a difference here, they will MAKE THE CAR RENTAL FAQ'S MORE VISIBLE (I do keep asking) and perhaps b) allow no posts without a popup asking if the poster has read them..... especially since we are under permanent moderation already with a popup, might as well just add the link to it and get some use out of it.

Ha. Bet you he doesn't come back.

Just when we were doing so good.

Oh and Mods... If someone is watching over us from the heavens (as I like to believe ) PLEASE just add the FAQ to the OP, instead of a tiny subtext linking to the FAQ.
And that idea about putting that question into the pop-up is simply genius.

Maybe something like this? -

"Did you read the FAQ? ...yes.
Are you sure? ...yes.
Are you ABSOLUTELY sure?...yes.
I don't care...Go read them again!"

rated:
j129 said:   Ummm.. I don't know. Prices seem to have changed! It now shows the same SUV class for $1868. Guess you've gotta keep checking.

Anyway, the point I was trying to make was- Both National and Costco had the same price for the mid-size SUV, but at national you could get a standard SUV for the price of a mid-size one, making it a better deal than Costco... But the point is now moot since the prices seem to have changed.

Don't know...Sorry. I'm pretty new at all this too!

It's late now, but just wondering if you know which company Costco was giving the discount with.
You will learn a lot by doing, but just a heads up... sometimes, if you put in certain codes (and this changes by the minute) the pricing structure will change completely and an SUV or mini van could wind up being cheaper than a compact. So, you could put the Costco code in on the National page... if this makes sense.
Also, as I mentioned somewhere... it could cost MORE with a code than without. You just never know. Again, the whole concept of "working" codes becomes moot.

And it all can change in a moment, as you know... and then change back... so if you have the time, it's worth it to check whenever you have a minute (warning... could become an OBSESSION )

rated:
FRIENDLY REMINDER
Requests stand a better chance of receiving help if you read the FAQ's first.
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/travel-discussion/1010946/

This has been discussed many times, and is addressed in the FAQ's, but for the sake of anyone dropping by at this moment and for those who refuse to read them:

Why do we ask for 3 codes?

1) There is no shortcut (YET) to the whole process of finding the "best" deal... it's all trial and error, each and every single time, for the veterans and newbies alike. Therefore, it takes us as much time as it takes you to see what's out there. We don't "just know" what the best deal would be at any given moment. Everything is minute to minute supply/demand. NEVER ASSUME that one code will be better than another without trying it. It's just too variable.

2) We are all volunteers, helping others out with absolutely no recompense.

3) The whole point of this forum is for SHARING of info; therefore, what you post MAY help someone else.

4) In an anonymous place like this forum, anyone can come and say they tried 100 codes. We say, "prove it"... by asking that you expend at least as much effort on your own behalf as you'd like complete strangers to make for you.

rated:
riaesq said:   j129 said:   Ummm.. I don't know. Prices seem to have changed! It now shows the same SUV class for $1868. Guess you've gotta keep checking.

Anyway, the point I was trying to make was- Both National and Costco had the same price for the mid-size SUV, but at national you could get a standard SUV for the price of a mid-size one, making it a better deal than Costco... But the point is now moot since the prices seem to have changed.

Don't know...Sorry. I'm pretty new at all this too!

It's late now, but just wondering if you know which company Costco was giving the discount with.
You will learn a lot by doing, but just a heads up... sometimes, if you put in certain codes (and this changes by the minute) the pricing structure will change completely and an SUV or mini van could wind up being cheaper than a compact. So, you could put the Costco code in on the National page... if this makes sense.
Also, as I mentioned somewhere... it could cost MORE with a code than without. You just never know. Again, the whole concept of "working" codes becomes moot.

And it all can change in a moment, as you know... and then change back... so if you have the time, it's worth it to check whenever you have a minute (warning... could become an OBSESSION )

I think it was Hertz. Either hertz or Budget. Can't remember! :/

rated:
I'm sorry for the confusion above. Anyway I used Priceline.com to get these rates. What do you think people? Is there any better deal? Thanks in advance.
1. Columbus, OH
2. Economy car
3. June 27 afternoon - July 3rd morning (6 days)
4. BUDGET BDC= Y126500. Coupon code A177250. ($148.91 total)
BUDGET BDC = W852802. Coupon code = A177250. ($148.91 total)
Avis coupon A177250 ($164.92 total)

rated:
Just wanted to add a coupon code I found while doing to research for my National rental. It only shaved $10 off my rental, but it might be more for someone else,
Contract ID 5027112
Coupon Code NF5594ZDP
You get 20% off and a free weekend day or a car upgrade. Here is the link of where I found it.Visa Cardholders Codes

There are also coupons for other car companies.

rated:
~~REQUEST (hope I'm doing this correctly) - Dear FW, I greatly appreciate any help to try and find a less expensive rental option:

Pickup/Dropoff: BOS - Pick-up at 7pm 8/28/12, drop-off 2pm 9/5/12

Car Class: Intermediate

Best deal I can find so far is $271.05 on Costco travel via Budget. On Budget site, if you use CostCo code you can get $277.16 and then use the $25 weekly coupon which it does not apply at checkout and I am not sure if they apply it at the counter.

Have tried:
National - Best Price with Visa code and $25 weekly rebate: $278
Also tried codes for AMEX, C&D, WalMart all came back around $317

Alamo - Best price was CostCo code: $307 all in
Also tried AMEX, Visa, WalMart, United codes and they all returned north of $307

Avis - Best price was Costco1 code on a compact with using the 1 class upgrade total cost was $278
Tried Ziff Davis & Regency codes for cost north of $300

Apparently BOS seems to kill any deal with taxes and fees that are almost equal to the rental price. I usually rent from National since I have executive status...I am really looking to find something sub-$200 for this trip so perhaps I should try and downgrade to a compact? Thanks in advance!

rated:
RastaPasta said:   ~~REQUEST (hope I'm doing this correctly) - Dear FW, I greatly appreciate any help to try and find a less expensive rental option:

Pickup/Dropoff: BOS - Pick-up at 7pm 8/28/12, drop-off 2pm 9/5/12

Car Class: Intermediate

Best deal I can find so far is $271.05 on Costco travel via Budget. On Budget site, if you use CostCo code you can get $277.16 and then use the $25 weekly coupon which it does not apply at checkout and I am not sure if they apply it at the counter.

Have tried:
National - Best Price with Visa code and $25 weekly rebate: $278
Also tried codes for AMEX, C&D, WalMart all came back around $317

Alamo - Best price was CostCo code: $307 all in
Also tried AMEX, Visa, WalMart, United codes and they all returned north of $307

Avis - Best price was Costco1 code on a compact with using the 1 class upgrade total cost was $278
Tried Ziff Davis & Regency codes for cost north of $300

Apparently BOS seems to kill any deal with taxes and fees that are almost equal to the rental price. I usually rent from National since I have executive status...I am really looking to find something sub-$200 for this trip so perhaps I should try and downgrade to a compact? Thanks in advance!

NICE post.
I can beat your National quote but only by a couple bucks. Still,I'd book and keep looking. You get to keep your Ex Status for the same price as Budget. Use the Continental code and $35 coupon ND8578ADT.
This is better than HW at the moment btw.

I don't know if Budget would take the coupon or give you some story why they can't.

Come to think of it... do book soon. This could be a busy time in Boston. Back to school. But who knows, it may go down. Keep an eye on it and let us know.

rated:
NICE post.
I can beat your National quote but only by a couple bucks. Still,I'd book and keep looking. You get to keep your Ex Status for the same price as Budget. Use the Continental code and $35 coupon ND8578ADT.

I don't know if Budget would take the coupon or give you some story why they can't.

Come to think of it... do book soon. This could be a busy time in Boston. Back to school. But who knows, it may go down. Keep an eye on it and let us know.

Thanks! I booked this and will continue to check back often for better prices. Do I need to sign up for a Continental OnePass? I was under the impression this program merged with United MileagePlus. I have a United MileagePlus Visa / FF Card.

rated:
riaesq said:   FRIENDLY REMINDER.

PM sent

rated:
FWIW, anyone tracking might find this helpful

Did a heck of a lot of research and found Costco Alamo best for one way from BZN to RAP 7/5-7/25. Price was $1060 a a month ago and I've been checking that site daily for a lower price. But it jumped to $1800+ and stayed there two weeks. With a week to go, the price dropped to $1500 and it's been creeping down. Currently $1300.

Also, The Costco AMEX card offers primary insurance for a one time fee of $20 (or $25 depending on limits) which cover the deductible from our car's policy and some other things. Anyone able to comment on the caveats?

rated:
Hey gotit, that's great. Persistence pays off.
Do a search on the insurance. It has been discussed and it's a good deal but it doesn't cover everything. I don't recall the details.

rated:
http://zalyn.com/#!CarRentalCoupon

Apparently shows you ALL the available coupons that can be used specific to your trip.

Worth a try.

rated:
Interesting site. There's a checkbox for one way, which I could not get to work, and the first code I tried didn't work. After spending way too much time on it found in the small print "...valid for rentals through June 18, 2012."

Rates continue to drop at the Costco site for a rental in a few days!

rated:
Hey guys!

I'm new here and I actually ran into a couple of problems I hope you might be able to help me with.

The situation is quite tricky: I'm flying to usa with 2 of my friends, one of which is 21 at the time of arrival, the other one will become a couple of days later; So it is a little difficult for me to find a perfect deal, since we would like to have an additional driver, which makes a few questions stand in front of me, like is the underage surcharge already in the price. So basically the perfect situation is us ending up with a 21 yo driver and at least 1 additional driver without having to pay additional fees and having some insurance, I think LDW would be enough.

1. We're arriving at JFK, want to give back the car at JFK too.
2. We'd love a standard car.
3. 8th august - 28th august
4. Results:
Dollar - promo VO5013; ended up with base rate 780$, with all the taxes it's 1108,54$; the code doesn't seem to work anymore, even though I have a booking confirmation on my mail and yet no notification of it being void in any way. This is the price without any insurance and I have no idea if it eventually waives the age surcharge. It does have a free additional driver though. 21-25 surcharge is 35$/day. Also, no insurance included.

National - with the XVC1093 code I end up with 1132$ before taxes and 1566$ after taxes. I have no idea whether the age surcharge is really waived, since the booking does not give me any information about it. Also, seems like LDW is not included.

National - with the XVC1092 I seem to end up with exactly the same as above, or something on the website crashed.

Sorry for being a little chaotic, thanks for an help in advance, though!

rated:
Miskeee said:   Hey guys!

I'm new here and I actually ran into a couple of problems I hope you might be able to help me with.

The situation is quite tricky: I'm flying to usa with 2 of my friends, one of which is 21 at the time of arrival, the other one will become a couple of days later; So it is a little difficult for me to find a perfect deal, since we would like to have an additional driver, which makes a few questions stand in front of me, like is the underage surcharge already in the price. So basically the perfect situation is us ending up with a 21 yo driver and at least 1 additional driver without having to pay additional fees and having some insurance, I think LDW would be enough.

1. We're arriving at JFK, want to give back the car at JFK too.
2. We'd love a standard car.
3. 8th august - 28th august
4. Results:
Dollar - promo VO5013; ended up with base rate 780$, with all the taxes it's 1108,54$; the code doesn't seem to work anymore, even though I have a booking confirmation on my mail and yet no notification of it being void in any way. This is the price without any insurance and I have no idea if it eventually waives the age surcharge. It does have a free additional driver though. 21-25 surcharge is 35$/day. Also, no insurance included.

National - with the XVC1093 code I end up with 1132$ before taxes and 1566$ after taxes. I have no idea whether the age surcharge is really waived, since the booking does not give me any information about it. Also, seems like LDW is not included.

National - with the XVC1092 I seem to end up with exactly the same as above, or something on the website crashed.

Sorry for being a little chaotic, thanks for an help in advance, though!

You need to go see a travel agent. Perhaps there is something specific for your country. Insurance may be tricky for non-nationals.
You do NOT want to mess around with this.
Let us know how you make out.

rated:
RastaPasta said:   NICE post.

Thanks! I booked this and will continue to check back often for better prices. Do I need to sign up for a Continental OnePass? I was under the impression this program merged with United MileagePlus. I have a United MileagePlus Visa / FF Card.

Just wanted to follow up, CostCo travel had an intermediate at Avis this morning for my dates for $182 out the door, an $85 savings over the lowest rate I booked before, and just what I wanted at under $200 for the entire rental period! Thanks again to this forum for consistently saving me money when I travel.

rated:
Hey..riaesq,

Did you get a chance to read the message? What did you think?

rated:
Any tall drivers here? I'm 6'4" and don't quite fit in every car. Having size 15 feet also doesn't help. Will go to a California road trip with a friend and don't want to put the miles on my Avalon (Which I know I fit comfortably). Anyone has any experience on that? (FYI I don't fit in my dad's 2010 Camry etc).

Has anyone ever rented a car he/she did not fit comfortably and got upgraded? When my car was in the shop the insurance provided me a basic car for the weekend but since I didn't fit in anything, the rental company gave me a pathfinder but don't know how they handled it with the insurance company.

rated:
Price at Costco has fluctuated $200 today... AM was high, noon was low and PM was highest. What goes with them?

Point is, it's worthwhile checking through the day. We're leaving in a few days and have been hoping to beat the price we booked a month ago but that may not happen.

Hope persistence pays off but?

rated:
Tosunum said:   Any tall drivers here? I'm 6'4" and don't quite fit in every car. Having size 15 feet also doesn't help. Will go to a California road trip with a friend and don't want to put the miles on my Avalon (Which I know I fit comfortably). Anyone has any experience on that? (FYI I don't fit in my dad's 2010 Camry etc).

Has anyone ever rented a car he/she did not fit comfortably and got upgraded? When my car was in the shop the insurance provided me a basic car for the weekend but since I didn't fit in anything, the rental company gave me a pathfinder but don't know how they handled it with the insurance company.

My nephew fits your profile. He just rents himself a big car. Just specify what you want.

My nephew also bought a Caddy just because he fit in it well and his feet could do the pedals without bopping into something. And he drives with the seat almost in the back seat and with what I'd consider a reclined seat. But it fits him. And he's fine in a well sized rental, which I think was a Caddy last time.

rated:
Came across this today...for anyone who can benefit from this-

"Avis takes up to 30% off nationwide car rentals bundled with 1,800 Rapid Rewards Points with Southwest Airlines via coupon code "K024700". (You must enter the coupon code under "Avis Worldwide Discount AWD Number".)

Fees, insurance, and taxes are additional. Discount is reflected in the listed price. Deal ends October 31"

rated:
gotit said:   Tosunum said:   Any tall drivers here? I'm 6'4" and don't quite fit in every car. Having size 15 feet also doesn't help. Will go to a California road trip with a friend and don't want to put the miles on my Avalon (Which I know I fit comfortably). Anyone has any experience on that? (FYI I don't fit in my dad's 2010 Camry etc).

My nephew fits your profile. He just rents himself a big car. Just specify what you want.

My nephew also bought a Caddy just because he fit in it well and his feet could do the pedals without bopping into something. And he drives with the seat almost in the back seat and with what I'd consider a reclined seat. But it fits him. And he's fine in a well sized rental, which I think was a Caddy last time.

Thanks

I went to an Enterprise by my house and told them that I want to see which cars I could fit. They only had an impala for full size on the lot and I did not fit. We tried 3 intermediate SUV (Nissan Rogue, Mitsubishi something and Ford Escape). Rogue was the only one that I could fit safely. And that's the price range I can go for. Caddy would be an expensive rental... However he said if I rent an intermediate SUV there's no guarantee that I would grab that Nissan and if he has some other one at the lot, he'd have to give it to me.

Thanks for the input again

rated:
Can anyone do better than what I've got right now? I've got a booking with hertz(gold) with c&d cdp with a $30 one way coupon applied. Booking dates are phx (aug 21 1pm) to lax (aug 28 11pm) for an mid-size suv (rav4,etc). The rate I got was $395 including liability insurance supplement. I didn't opt for ldw/cdw because I'm using my AMEX with premium car rental insurance. Can anyone beat that? I'm not willing to take a risk using cdp's that I'm not eligible for (penny smart pound foolish).

Hertz rental
One way
Mid-size SUV (Rav4,etc)
Aug 21 1pm PHX
Aug 28 11pm LAX
CDP -CAR & DRIVER
PC - 173530 ($30 off one way)
Liability supplement added
Total : $395

Thanks guys

rated:
bbyf16 said:   Can anyone do better than what I've got right now? I've got a booking with hertz(gold) with c&d cdp with a $30 one way coupon applied. Booking dates are phx (aug 21 1pm) to lax (aug 28 11pm) for an mid-size suv (rav4,etc). The rate I got was $395 including liability insurance supplement. I didn't opt for ldw/cdw because I'm using my AMEX with premium car rental insurance. Can anyone beat that? I'm not willing to take a risk using cdp's that I'm not eligible for (penny smart pound foolish).

Hertz rental
One way
Mid-size SUV (Rav4,etc)
Aug 21 1pm PHX
Aug 28 11pm LAX
CDP -CAR & DRIVER

Thanks guys

Rules ask for 3 quotes
Please read at least the most recent few pages. Codes I posted recently will knock that down by almost half-216$--- or even get you a full size SUV for less.

Pay it forward and keep us posted.

rated:
1.) Hertz C&D CDP, PC 30 off one way - 395 with supplement ins incl tax
2.) Hertz AMEX blue CDP, PC 30 off one way - 451
3.) Hertz USAA CDP, PC 45 off weekly - 378
4.) National westjet cdp, PC one free day -405
5.) Budget USAA with coupon, >1000
6.) Avis USAA with coupon, >1000

I tried using costco but the only one cheaper than hertz was alamo which I refuse to take. I would prefer to use hertz if at all possible and the best rate i've gotten is $378.

bbyf16 said:   Can anyone do better than what I've got right now? I've got a booking with hertz(gold) with c&d cdp with a $30 one way coupon applied. Booking dates are phx (aug 21 1pm) to lax (aug 28 11pm) for an mid-size suv (rav4,etc). The rate I got was $395 including liability insurance supplement. I didn't opt for ldw/cdw because I'm using my AMEX with premium car rental insurance. Can anyone beat that? I'm not willing to take a risk using cdp's that I'm not eligible for (penny smart pound foolish).

Hertz rental
One way
Mid-size SUV (Rav4,etc)
Aug 21 1pm PHX
Aug 28 11pm LAX
CDP -CAR & DRIVER

Thanks guys

rated:
bbyf16 said:   1.) Hertz C&D CDP, PC 30 off one way - 395 with supplement ins incl tax
2.) Hertz AMEX blue CDP, PC 30 off one way - 451
3.) Hertz USAA CDP, PC 45 off weekly - 378
4.) National westjet cdp, PC one free day -405
5.) Budget USAA with coupon, >1000
6.) Avis USAA with coupon, >1000

I tried using costco but the only one cheaper than hertz was alamo which I refuse to take. I would prefer to use hertz if at all possible and the best rate i've gotten is $378.

Hertz rental
One way
Mid-size SUV (Rav4,etc)
Aug 21 1pm PHX
Aug 28 11pm LAX
CDP -CAR & DRIVER

Thanks guys

Ok, I think I understand now. You are adding 13.95 supplemental liability? (Nat'l). I think I missed that part. If that is the case,you can still save some cash with the Continental code and the 35 coupon ND8578ADT which was posted recently. 351.32. Join the EA and you might even be able to score something on the aisle and save another 33 or so.

Not sure why you are against Alamo? Being flexible is helpful when it comes to saving cash. Never had a prob with National btw.

rated:
thanks riaesq for the quick reply. I'm against alamo due to a bad experience with them and i've decided to never do business with them again (principle). I'm both a hertz gold member as well as a national emerald member so now its up to me to choose whether hertz is worth the extra $30 or so. Does anyone have any experience regarding the hertz fleet at phx vs the national one? thanks again riaesq.

rated:
bbyf16 said:   thanks riaesq for the quick reply. I'm against alamo due to a bad experience with them and i've decided to never do business with them again (principle). I'm both a hertz gold member as well as a national emerald member so now its up to me to choose whether hertz is worth the extra $30 or so. Does anyone have any experience regarding the hertz fleet at phx vs the national one? thanks again riaesq.

Not to be nitpicky but it's 44 bucks or potentially 75 or more if you book mid and find something on the EA Plus credit towards your valuable free days.
I'd book both while you make up your mind and keep checking.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1140 141 142143144156
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014