• filter:
  • 1147 148 149150151155
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Sorry for the incorrect post.

Here are the details.

National: None of the codes work (Cheapest is $657.99 ).
Hertz: 1861176 ($709 or 689-paynow), 00004($645 or $623 pay now), 706900 ( 3172.65 NOK not displayed in $ ..but the cheapest)
Avis: A108325 ($545.26 USD),X352100 ($681.57 USD), K851000(613.41 USD)

Avis seems to be the cheapest with Costco code and none of them include insurance. Let me know if I can do better.

Thanks

BMWLVR82 said:   chindichor123 said:   REQUEST:

I will be going to Oslo, Norway and will like to rent a car there for 11 days.

OSLO (preferably OSL Airport)
Dates: 06/05/13 to 06/15/13
Car: Any
Hertz: 680$ with 706900 for Economy.

Will really appreciate your help here.

Thanks

The car rental experts prefer that you read the OP prior to posting to get the best results. You may wish to add the following:

OP said: 4. 3 Attempts MINIMUM: you MUST post rates from a bare minimum of 3 different companies and AT LEAST 3 different combinations of codes and coupons. Post the prices you've returned. Don't forget to include tax. Go to the LAST PAGE to see the complete price with discounts, taxes and coupons applied Don’t just use 3 random codes and ask us to help you. Try using as many codes as you can (that you are ELIGIBLE for). And then post the 3 BEST rates that you found. Also review the last 4-5 pages for codes that others have used. This way, we don't re-create your work; your post may help someone else; and perhaps you will have learned something valuable doing your homework. Remember that this is all volunteer and it's just as much work for the old-timers to plug in the numbers as it is for the newbies. You must make an investment of time if you want to save money.-- pretty much like with everything else.

Thanks!

rated:
REQUEST: Car Rental ONE WAY from SFO - LAX

Pickup 5/16/2013 @ 9.00 am
Drop: 5/25/2013 @ 9.00 am

Need a full size or up.

Cheapest i found was on Priceline for Fox Rent A Car for full size vechile for $477

Any other suggestions on how to save some more money please. Thanks.

Moderator Comment: This new list for requests is a bit more tailored toward cars.

Before posting your request, make sure to check out the codes in this thread, especially the original post. Then, look over the last 5 or 6 pages for code updates. If you have done that and tried at least 3 codes and/or companies, you’re ready to post your request.

1) Title should start with the word "REQUEST" (e.g. "REQUEST – Car Rental at LAX")
2) Dates you plan to travel. Being as specific as possible is a must. If times can be a little flexible, please indicate that.
3) Departure and Destination.
4) What you have found so far in your own research. Please make sure to have tried at least 3 different codes and/or companies. Please supply the rates you received with each code and/or company (This prevents duplication of research and is a great way to inform the community of what is out there!) — Feb. 11, 2013 @ 8:38am
rated:
REQUEST: Car rental at AUS

Pickup: 3/12/2013 at noon
Return: 3/17/2013 at noon

Mid-size or up. Have memberships with USAA, AAA, Costco, and National Emerald Club (Exec level). Also have an AMEX Platinum card. Would prefer National if possible.

So far I have found (with tax)
National - XVC1093 (XVC1092 returned same result) and NF2995JDK - $282.86
Budget: Y126500 - $255.59
Avis - with USAA AWD A177252 - 294.03

rated:
zerilos said:   REQUEST: Car rental at AUS

Pickup: 3/12/2013 at noon
Return: 3/17/2013 at noon

Mid-size or up. Have memberships with USAA, AAA, Costco, and National Emerald Club (Exec level). Also have an AMEX Platinum card. Would prefer National if possible.

So far I have found (with tax)
National - XVC1093 (XVC1092 returned same result) and NF2995JDK - $282.86
Budget: Y126500 - $255.59
Avis - with USAA AWD A177252 - 294.03

Hey Z, thanks for showing people how to post.
Go NOW using AMEX code, 159 a week, and try your coupon with it. 5125601. Good luck.

rated:
Pick up - ITO Feb 28, 2013 8:30 pm
Midsize
Drop off - KOA Mar 6, 2013 1 pm

National ID# XVC1092 $315.13
Budget Costco #W852871/MUGZ034 $360.30
I also found favorable one way National codes on FlyerTalk:
ID# REMOVED $234.88 Big 10 (Ohio State)
ID# 5125601 $287.71 (AMEX)
Alamo is currently over $400
My wife and I are both alumni of Rutgers, who just joined the Big 10, so we may be able to show some ID if questioned, appears not to be an issue on the FT thread. I just received an AMEX Biz Platinum card, but this is a leisure rental, prefer not to mix them.

In the event the Big 10 code is shot down, I would like to have at least one more backup reservation, but do not believe it is a good idea to have more than 1 with National, would like to find something better than the Budget, Alamo on Costco.

Suggestions?

rated:
Hi Guys,

Any updates on this?

chindichor123 said:   Sorry for the incorrect post.

Here are the details.

National: None of the codes work (Cheapest is $657.99 ).
Hertz: 1861176 ($709 or 689-paynow), 00004($645 or $623 pay now), 706900 ( 3172.65 NOK not displayed in $ ..but the cheapest)
Avis: A108325 ($545.26 USD),X352100 ($681.57 USD), K851000(613.41 USD)

Avis seems to be the cheapest with Costco code and none of them include insurance. Let me know if I can do better.

Thanks

BMWLVR82 said:   chindichor123 said:   REQUEST:

I will be going to Oslo, Norway and will like to rent a car there for 11 days.

OSLO (preferably OSL Airport)
Dates: 06/05/13 to 06/15/13
Car: Any
Hertz: 680$ with 706900 for Economy.

Will really appreciate your help here.

Thanks

The car rental experts prefer that you read the OP prior to posting to get the best results. You may wish to add the following:

OP said: 4. 3 Attempts MINIMUM: you MUST post rates from a bare minimum of 3 different companies and AT LEAST 3 different combinations of codes and coupons. Post the prices you've returned. Don't forget to include tax. Go to the LAST PAGE to see the complete price with discounts, taxes and coupons applied Don’t just use 3 random codes and ask us to help you. Try using as many codes as you can (that you are ELIGIBLE for). And then post the 3 BEST rates that you found. Also review the last 4-5 pages for codes that others have used. This way, we don't re-create your work; your post may help someone else; and perhaps you will have learned something valuable doing your homework. Remember that this is all volunteer and it's just as much work for the old-timers to plug in the numbers as it is for the newbies. You must make an investment of time if you want to save money.-- pretty much like with everything else.

Thanks!

rated:
Anyone know of any Dollar or Thrifty corp codes? I can't seem to find any recent ones.

rated:
FWIW My tests of trying to combine National coupons, for a minivan (late may-june 2013)
The Car and Driver Corp ID worked best.
ND8565ZUAS will expire before May 31 2013.
ND8452DJA worked for $25 off a 3-day weekend on larger cars
50325431 no go

rated:
dohethman said:   Anyone know of any Dollar or Thrifty corp codes? I can't seem to find any recent ones.All kinds of them.... You'll find them with Google.

rated:
REQUEST: One way rental from Washington, DC to New Orleans, LA

Flexible dates: pickup 2/19-21, drop off two days later

I have spent literally hours the past couple of days looking for a one-way rental for my partner from Washington, DC to New Orleans next week. She is quite flexible on pickup and drop off location (would be preferable if pick up is in the city, rather than an airport, but New Orleans airport would be OK, and DCA would be a possibility for pick up). Also somewhat flexible on dates and times. Ideal would be Wednesday, 2/20, returning Friday, 2/22. It seems that many companies won't even allow a one-way rental of that distance for just one day, and it seems that she should have two days to make that trip. Here's the best I've gotten so far (and it's not very good). Any help would be greatly appreciated. If somehow it were cheaper (although I priced this too and could not do better), she could pick up in NYC area on 2/18 and return to New Orleans 2/21, but this seems that it would be much more (what is the deal with the inflated daily rate for one way rentals, it seems crazy!).

Thanks so much in advance!!

Avis: get some fantastic rates with the Car & Driver code and another (T111949), but they charge PER MILE, .40/mile, so that is prohibitively expensive, will be $400+ in mileage charges, also an AMAZING rate with B999000, but this looks like an Avis corporate code that won't fly, with the AMEX Platinum AWD (C076700), it's $364.44 (looks like Avis will allow a 24-hour one day rental, but that seems like it would be pushing it a bit much, would rather she have two days to make it)

Hertz: best rate I can get is $164/day, $406.84 total!, with AMEX CDP (211762) and AAA rate

National: found some amazing corporate rates (Ohio State, Sprint), but these seem very iffy, and don't want to chance it

Right now have booked just through Kayak, through Avis, at $364, could not find anything better.

Thank you again!

rated:
Actually, just checked and got an amazing rate using the State of Florida code (A113400), but I notice that it comes with this warning - "*Government rentals may be a little risky use with caution." She is actually from Florida, has a FL license, has worked with the state a great deal, so I imagine she would be able to get it even if they asked for something, but she does not work FOR the state, so is this a bad idea, in case something were to happen??

rated:
sbollag said:   Actually, just checked and got an amazing rate using the State of Florida code (A113400), but I notice that it comes with this warning - "*Government rentals may be a little risky use with caution." She is actually from Florida, has a FL license, has worked with the state a great deal, so I imagine she would be able to get it even if they asked for something, but she does not work FOR the state, so is this a bad idea, in case something were to happen??

Yes it is a bad idea. They ask for ID from State of Florida...not a driver's license but proof that one of you works for the State of Florida. You can't provide the asked for ID....they don't have to honor the amazing rate you found. The rate is based on the information you provide, if you provide false information they don't have to honor it.
Also if the rate includes insurance, and you aren't asked for ID but get in an accident. Then are asked for proof of eligibility you are really in trouble.

This is repeated over and over and over on this thread. Some people get away with it. Some don't and cry foul. I repeat a few times a year. I used a Costco discount once, and was asked for my Costco card. I did have it.

It is up to you but you have been informed. I'd keep looking using codes you qualify for.

rated:
To add to mom's advice above; if you are going to try one of these "riskier' codes, make a backup reservation somewhere else. If you get rejected, you can at least take the next, best offer.

rated:
REQUEST: Car rental at BOS

Pickup: 3/4/2013 at 9pm
Return: 3/5/2013 at 9pm

Any car size (though somehow midsize are mostly the cheapest)

The best I found (most codes I could use expire 2/28, probably will wait until then for new codes):
Alamo - found no code I can use atm, midsize $51.40 (includes 10% off from Alamo insider)
Dollar - LS13D, midsize $53.63
Enterprise - found no code I can use atm, midsize $55.00

* On Hotwire - midsize $59.76

I can rent for 2-3 days (starting from 3/4) if it will be cheaper.

If nothing better found, will try to bid on Priceline.com

rated:
Thanks for the advice. I agree, it seems like bad idea, so I have canceled that reservation. No one has any suggestions for me?? However, I did find what seems to be a legit great rate. It's through National, using the Car & Driver code (from what I can find all over online, that seems to be a legit code for anyone to use, not just a corporate code, if anyone knows otherwise though, I would like to hear). Have to go out to the airport, which is a bit of a drag, but certainly worth it to save over $200. Here are the details, looks legit, right?

Vehicle Type:

Economy - 2 or 4-Door/Automatic/Air - Chevrolet Spark Or Similar

Pickup Information

Was Union Station (WASC08)
Date & Time:

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 @ 12:00 PM

Dropoff Information

New Orleans Intl Arpt (MSYT01)
Date & Time:

Friday, February 22, 2013 @ 11:00 AM

Rate Information

Item: Prices
(USD)

Car Class: Economy 2 or 4-Door/Automatic/Air

Rates:
Time & distance 2 DAY @ $49.64 $99.28
Time & distance 0 HOUR @ $19.82 $0.00
Time & distance 0 WEEK @ $273.02 $0.00
Time & distance 0 MONTH @ $1,191.36 $0.00
No charge distance 0 DISTANCE @ $0.00 $0.00

Contract I.D. Car & Driver (incl)
(9) Additional Driver Included
Unlimited Miles Included

Sub total......................................................$99.28

Surcharges:
Concession Recovery Fee 12.36 Pct $12.27

Taxes:
Sales Tax (10.0%) $11.16

Total Estimate................................................$122.71
(Country of Residence: US) (USD)
Approximate Estimated Conversion: $122.71

rated:
jaimelobo said:   To add to mom's advice above; if you are going to try one of these "riskier' codes, make a backup reservation somewhere else. If you get rejected, you can at least take the next, best offer.

Please people, don't make 2 reservations. That just raises rates for everyone. It's simple supply & demand. The more demand (outstanding reservations), the higher prices are for everyone. Make 1 legitimate reservation & keep checking for lower rates. Rebook & cancel the old one if necessary, but don't create artificial demand.

rated:
REQUEST: Car rental at Phoenix intl sirport PHX, return at Tucson intl airport TUC

Pickup: 4/12/2013 at 4pm
Return: 4/14/2013 at 4pm

Any size car (compact/economy preferred). Obviously different pickup than drop off complicates matters.

Best rates - all coupon codes are either not working or seriously inflating daily rental rates! For example, Car & Driver and T Code are > $150 per day for an economy car in this sitch.

ALAMO $50.97 /day
National $48.68 /day (but comes out to more w/taxes)
Hertz - w/ my AAA it says there's no cars
Dollar $50.46 /day

PL won't let me bid on this. Orbitz, Travelocity can't find any cars matching this search.

rated:
travellingalot said:   jaimelobo said:   To add to mom's advice above; if you are going to try one of these "riskier' codes, make a backup reservation somewhere else. If you get rejected, you can at least take the next, best offer.

Please people, don't make 2 reservations. That just raises rates for everyone. It's simple supply & demand. The more demand (outstanding reservations), the higher prices are for everyone. Make 1 legitimate reservation & keep checking for lower rates. Rebook & cancel the old one if necessary, but don't create artificial demand.
Cancelling other reservations would not help in the situation being discussed (actually has nothing to do with the discussion). If you are rejected at the airport, you would be stuck paying walk-up rate.

rated:
jillwohl said:   REQUEST: Car rental at Phoenix intl sirport PHX, return at Tucson intl airport TUC

Pickup: 4/12/2013 at 4pm
Return: 4/14/2013 at 4pm

Any size car (compact/economy preferred). Obviously different pickup than drop off complicates matters.

Best rates - all coupon codes are either not working or seriously inflating daily rental rates! For example, Car & Driver and T Code are > $150 per day for an economy car in this sitch.

ALAMO $50.97 /day
National $48.68 /day (but comes out to more w/taxes)
Hertz - w/ my AAA it says there's no cars
Dollar $50.46 /day

PL won't let me bid on this. Orbitz, Travelocity can't find any cars matching this search.

1. TUC is in Argentina. IF you want others to help you, it might be nice to have the correct code.
2. Did you go to the last screen? Often discounts won't show til the last. Although I see Alamo has a new interface. Not loving it.
3. National is now much, much higher for this rental. (400+) Interesting. And underscores what I have said dozens of times about checking constantly.
4. You MIGHT be able to score a weekend deal on this if you increase by an hour or so. Play with weekend codes/coupons.

rated:
Looking for a full-size or better rental at MCO for 6 PM June 3rd through 6 PM June 7th.It's a midweek, not five day rental.

Have AMEX, VISA and MC. Have Emerald Club, Avis Wizard, Alamo Quicksilver, Budget Fastbreak, EnterprisePlus, Hertz whatever.

Alamo Code:Costco 7014627 Contract ID 20% off 706768 $351.92 for full-size car

Avis Double upgrade UUWA014, AWD 30% off S692201 $443.96 Full-size(coupons denied)

National: Contract ID (Car & Driver)XVC1093 Emerald Club Membership; $203.65 Best car on the Emerald Aisle

Booked the National for now.

Got shot down on Priceline bidding $175. Car Rental Savers found a full-sized car at Payless for $198.38.Hotwire wants $273.23.

Any ideas?

rated:
Aw Hych, it's way too soon to get locked into a PL rental.
Can you play with adding an hour somewhere to get a weekly rate/coupon?
have you checked on Disboards to see what kind of deals they are scoring? If you are by any chance going to WDW, sometimes (not usually) cheaper to take ME and look at rentals at the Dolphin and the Car Care center.
Also, important to remember if going with Nat'l- TWO lots at MCO, A and B side- might be something nicer on one than the other.

rated:
riaesq,

All good points!

I'll look into these and report back.

rated:
riaesq,

The Disney thing doesn't work because that location for National is closed when I'd need to get our car after 6 PM or around 7:30 AM next day. Same price as MCO btw, so adding the cost of getting from airport to condo pushes cost over what I found.

All the National coupons I'm aware of still don't work when I boost the timeframe up an hour because we aren't using a Saturday.

I'll try these ideas with other rental agencies and see if I can't beat the system that way.

Enterprise offers great prices in Orlando "neighborhood" locations (NOT the Disney location!), but the cheapest round trip taxi ride would be $80 with a poor tip. Plus there's the inconvenience of riding in a cab in the wrong direction.

I will keep the A & B National locations in mind as that may turn out to be helpful. My fall back has been to call over the attendant and complain about the poor choices. Usually a $20 gets me a,"And, what car are you looking for, Sir?"

Anyway, I'm still open to more suggestions.

rated:
I'm looking for a car rental for Orlando International Airport for April 6th, Saturday for 1 complete week where you drop off the car on the next Saturday. Cheapest I've found is like $389. Anyone know of promos to get the car rental cheaper? I appreciate any help!
It's been so long since I've booked a rental car, I can't believe how much they are now. Thanks,

rated:
petebauer,

Take a look at what I posted over the past two days just below and try some coupons. You should end up at about $175 to $200.

rated:
Can I just ask a question regarding the "Points" programs? I already have United Mileage Plus & Marriott Rewards. If I join say, Hertz Gold, & select "I choose to earn Hertz Gold Reward Points" then I wouldn't be able to get the Mileage or Marriott Points, right? They are all mutually exclusive?

I'll only rent a car once every year or 2, so I'm thinking I would probably be best off just taking the Marriott points.

rated:
7lowe,

It's my understanding that it's one or the other. Was just looking at that the other day with Emerald Club and my frequent flier miles and I couldn't get credit at both...had to decide which I wanted more.

rated:
Yeah, that's usually the case. Every once in a while, I get a promo from Hertz about a "double-dip" special -- you might get a Hertz points bonus on a rental, even if you are collecting DL miles, for example.

If you use a CC that collects points based upon charges, you still get those.

rated:
Thanks guys! Marriott is definitely the rewards I would use most & Hertz is having a double points special so I'll just go with that.

rated:
If I use this contract code, do I need proof of anything, or is this for anyone to use?
National: Contract ID (Car & Driver)XVC1093 Emerald Club Membership;
Thanks!

rated:
There was some discussion on that some months ago and my response then was that I was asked and said that I had subscribed to "Car & Driver" for years and got waved through.Don't know about other people's experience. Sure is a good code!!!!

rated:
petebauer said:   I'm looking for a car rental for Orlando International Airport for April 6th, Saturday for 1 complete week where you drop off the car on the next Saturday. Cheapest I've found is like $389. Anyone know of promos to get the car rental cheaper? I appreciate any help!
It's been so long since I've booked a rental car, I can't believe how much they are now. Thanks,

I get $236.89 total price with taxes & fees included when I searched your dates on rentalcodes.com

rated:
REQUEST: Car rental and return at Orlando Airport MCO,

Pickup: 4/14/2013 at 12.30 pm
Return: 4/18/2013 at 5.30pm

Looking for a full size SUV or Minivan. Parents, Kids and Wife are going to disney withouut me

Best rate- so far- booking normal SUV (not full size) - directly from Kayak for $240 through EZ car rental..

Appreciate any help that could either upgrade to a larger car, or reduce the cost.

Moderator Comment: This new list for requests is a bit more tailored toward cars.

Before posting your request, make sure to check out the codes in this thread, especially the original post. Then, look over the last 5 or 6 pages for code updates. If you have done that and tried at least 3 codes and/or companies, you’re ready to post your request.

1) Title should start with the word "REQUEST" (e.g. "REQUEST – Car Rental at LAX")
2) Dates you plan to travel. Being as specific as possible is a must. If times can be a little flexible, please indicate that.
4) What you have found so far in your own research. Please make sure to have tried at least 3 different codes and/or companies. Please supply the rates you received with each code and/or company (This prevents duplication of research and is a great way to inform the community of what is out there!) — Mar. 10, 2013 @ 3:38pm
rated:
yhm117 said:   REQUEST: Car rental and return at Orlando Airport MCO,

Pickup: 4/14/2013 at 12.30 pm
Return: 4/18/2013 at 5.30pm

Looking for a full size SUV or Minivan. Parents, Kids and Wife are going to disney withouut me

Best rate- so far- booking normal SUV (not full size) - directly from Kayak for $240 through EZ car rental..

Appreciate any help that could either upgrade to a larger car, or reduce the cost.

Try posting your request correctly.
Try a minimum of THREE codes listed here (the previous 2-3 pages are full of them) and update the request showing code used, rental company, size of car and rates including all taxes and fees.
There are examples of correct posts on this page and also a sticky under the incorrect ones asking for the information.

rated:
REQUEST – Car Rental at LAS VEGAS

Pickup: 4/12/2013
Return: 4/16/2013

Looking for a good deal for under 25 , does not matter the size of ther car, need the cheapest.
Best so far is $198 at hertz.

Thanks!

4) What you have found so far in your own research. Please make sure to have tried at least 3 different codes and/or companies. Please supply the rates you received with each code and/or company (This prevents duplication of research and is a great way to inform the community of what is out there!) — Mar. 10, 2013 @ 9:39pm
rated:
REQUEST: Car Rental at SAN
Dates: 6/22, 6:30 p.m. to 7/1 1:30 p.m.
Pickup and return at SAN
Car class: Full Size

Entertainment Book and AAA are available.

Avis: B900000 (AAA), 436.15
Dollar: SVPOD (10% Shell Vacations discount), $367.67
Hertz: 1911795 (Generic Travel and Incentive), 445.88
National: XVC1092 (Car & Driver), $487.83

P.S. Thanks much--used tips here last year to rent off-airport in PHX.
P.P.S. Turned out Dollar was the very first search I did. Depressing when everything you search after it is higher.

rated:
Continuing the above post (full size car pickup and dropoff at SAN, 6/22, 6:30 p.m. to 7/1 1:30 p.m.):

Budget: BCD X443000 + CPN MUGZ092 (Entertainment $25 off weekly rental)=$288.22 (prepay)
Dollar: SVPOD (10% Shell Vacations discount)=$341.97 (pay at counter)
Chase Ultimate Rewards Travel (Dollar or Thrifty)=$254.80 (prepay, refundable)
(note Chase UR Travel only books in whole hours, so I entered pickup at 6:00 p.m. and dropoff at 2:00 p.m.)

The Chase UR Travel quote seemed crazy low, plus being refundable. I booked it and called Dollar with the confirmation code provided by Chase--the rep quoted me $196 over the phone for the confirmed reservation. $196 + about 33% taxes & fees = $261, which is in the ballpark for Chase UR's quote.

So another vote to look at Chase UR Travel.

rated:
It sure would be nice if there was a site that you would enter and save all of your memberships, associations, etc... and it would search your specific location and dates across all of the different websites each time you are planing a trip. I would even have it continue to search up to the date of travel.

rated:
Russellt,

Try Car Coupons and Deals.

They do much of what you are looking for. I use them as a quick check against my own efforts and sometimes I tweak their results with some codes/coupons I find here and there.

Good luck!

rated:
Just got this in my inbox, and it's giving me the lowest rate on my upcoming LA trip:

30% off a Budget weekly rental
BCD number: S139300

Hope this is helpful for some!

Terms and Conditions

30% off a weekly rental
BCD number: S139300
The savings of up to 30% applies to Budget leisure weekly and weekend rates and is applicable only to the time and mileage charges of the rental. Offer does not apply to car group X. Taxes, concession recovery fees, vehicle license recovery fee, customer facility charges may apply and are extra. Optional products such as LDW ($29.99/day or less) and refueling are extra. Please mention BCD number S139300 to take advantage of this offer. Offer is available for U.S. and Canadian residents only for rentals at participating locations in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico. Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other BCD number, promotion or offer. Weekly rates require a minimum five day rental period. Weekend rate available Thursday noon; car must be returned by Monday 11:59 p.m., or higher rate will apply. A Saturday night keep and an advance reservation may be required. Offer is subject to vehicle availability at the time of rental and may not be available on some rates at some times, including some online rates at Budget.com. Car rental return restrictions may apply. Offer subject to change without notice. Holiday and other blackout periods may apply. Renter must meet Budget age, driver and credit requirements. Minimum age may vary by location. An additional daily surcharge may apply for renters under 25 years old. Discount valid on rentals checked out by June 15, 2013.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1147 148 149150151155
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014