• filter:
  • 1148 149 150151152154
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Another Budget deal showed up in my inbox today: "Save up to 72%! Nationwide! $139/week for a standard car".

Use Code: U103300

Just tried it, and it gave me the exact same rate as the Budget code I posted above, but your mileage may vary.
Either code (combined with the $25 off weekly coupon at the beginning of this thread) has me at $215 total for a 1-week rental in LA from April 9-16, which beats Travelocity, beats National with Car & Driver code and Emerald Club membership...Atlas Choice is still slightly cheaper, but its cancellation fee is giving me a fear of commitment...hoping National will come through with a good code soon because I've had only good experiences with them in the past...

rated:
okay, so my wife was in a car accident this morning (everyone is okay) but now i'm tasked with putting her car in the shop for repairs and finding a rental. it appears I am stuck using enterprise to rent from as there are no others rental places nearby. I do not know exactly how long I will need a rental. I figure at least one week. I am supposed to drop off her car at the repair shop in the morning (I hope to have a more exact timeframe needed at that time) & get a rental, but I having trouble finding a what I know to be a good deal. I will need at least a standard car (though i'd prefer a fullsize or minivan) as the vehicle must accomodate 2 carseats for my 2 & 5yr olds)

I am renting in Arkansas zip 72032
for a standard from enterprise for the dates of 3/26 - 4/1 I have found:

ENBKWK3 (entertainmetn book 10% off weekly rentals) 1 week at 206.99 (total est charges 259.96)
XVC1090 pin car (car & driver) 1 week 232.38 (total 290.56)
CarRentals shows31.43 day (275.63 total)
Hotwire shows 32.86 day (287.68 total)

i've saw that enterprise currently has a deal going for weekend rentals ($17.99 for a standard)
would I be better off to try & break up my rental?

I have sams club & marriot & southwest airlines memberships but did not see any applicable codes.

thanks for any assistance, & sorry for the short notice & I welcome any advice.

also I have signed up as an enterpise plus member, but i'm unclear on what if anything that will benefit me except for points accumulated on rentals. maybe a free upgrade?

rated:
Sorry to hear that you have this problem...
What does your insurance agent suggest?

rated:
the adjuster just called back & rescheduled me for thursday morning at 8:30 so it looks like i've got another day or so to figure this out. (my son is sick today so I had to have the appt rescheduled) as for my insurance they will pay up to $20 a day towards a rental (turns out my wife was at fault). my ins told me that for a rental vehicle I have to basically find the best rate I can & they will reimburse me up to $20 a day for 30days. i'd like to keep my out of pocket as minimal as possible since i'm already having to pay a deductible to get the vehicle fixed, thus the reason for my posting. thanks again for any assistance with this.

rated:
Try 7 day rentals and try rentals that are for Monday to Thursday and use weekend rates on the weekend. In Hot Springs weekends are $12 per day Thursday through Monday with low taxes and $30 weekdays.

LR weekdays $30weekends $20 or weekly $190.

rithac said:   okay, so my wife was in a car accident this morning (everyone is okay) but now i'm tasked with putting her car in the shop for repairs and finding a rental. it appears I am stuck using enterprise to rent from as there are no others rental places nearby. I do not know exactly how long I will need a rental. I figure at least one week. I am supposed to drop off her car at the repair shop in the morning (I hope to have a more exact timeframe needed at that time) & get a rental, but I having trouble finding a what I know to be a good deal. I will need at least a standard car (though i'd prefer a fullsize or minivan) as the vehicle must accomodate 2 carseats for my 2 & 5yr olds)

I am renting in Arkansas zip 72032
for a standard from enterprise for the dates of 3/26 - 4/1 I have found:

ENBKWK3 (entertainmetn book 10% off weekly rentals) 1 week at 206.99 (total est charges 259.96)
XVC1090 pin car (car & driver) 1 week 232.38 (total 290.56)
CarRentals shows31.43 day (275.63 total)
Hotwire shows 32.86 day (287.68 total)

i've saw that enterprise currently has a deal going for weekend rentals ($17.99 for a standard)
would I be better off to try & break up my rental?

I have sams club & marriot & southwest airlines memberships but did not see any applicable codes.

thanks for any assistance, & sorry for the short notice & I welcome any advice.

also I have signed up as an enterpise plus member, but i'm unclear on what if anything that will benefit me except for points accumulated on rentals. maybe a free upgrade?

rated:
I must be doing something wrong because I'm not seeing the rates you stated in Conway, ar (72032)
I tried a 7 day (thurs mar 28th 9:00am to wed April 3rd for a 'standard' car.
no code: $287.68 usd total
xvc1092: $290.56 usd total
ENBKWK3: $259.96 usd total

I tried the 'weekend special' for march 29th 9am to April 1st 5:30pm for 'standard'
I got a rate of $110.81 (which would be $27.70 a day?)

I can add a one day thurs March 27th - fri March 28th for:
no code: $58.13
xvc1092: $52.42
enbkwks: (not valid)

that gets me 5 days (thurs - monday afternoon) for $163.23 which is $32.64 per day. I thought the rate for a weekend standard was $19?

did I do that right? of course this includes the hassle of going multiple times to rental to get a better deal.
I'm willing to do this, but being as my car isn't going to the Body Shop until thursday, I would imagine it will be at least wednesday of the following week to get it fixed (very likely longer)

so if I add monday - wednesday for a standard (this will give me 7 days in all) that will add another:
$157.25 using the xvc1092 code

so my total by breaking it up into 3 rentals would be $52.42 (first day) $163.64 (weekend) 157.25 = $373.21 total?

I appreciate the feedback, i'm admittedly new to this, but eager to learn, if i'm going about this the hard way or just wrong, please feel free to educate me.
thanks again!

rated:
Not sure I'm in the right place, but I'm sharing our corporate code for Avis if anyone can use it. It's Q3197067, and it's for 30% off the lowest fare. It works up to a full size car. My husband travels for work, and he and other employees have used this all over the country. Occasionally it doesn't work someplace, though. Last time the daily rate in Oakland, CA was $20.69.

rated:
Temeculamomof3 said:   Not sure I'm in the right place, but I'm sharing our corporate code for Avis if anyone can use it. It's Q3197067, and it's for 30% off the lowest fare. It works up to a full size car. My husband travels for work, and he and other employees have used this all over the country. Occasionally it doesn't work someplace, though. Last time the daily rate in Oakland, CA was $20.69.There's more here than meets the eye.

You've signed up to FW,Flyertalk, Disboards and other forums for the sole purpose of this same post verbatim. You have no other posts in any of these forums.

Sounds everyone should exercise caution.

rated:
I am looking for a National car rental at Las Vegas for 5 days (04/03 9:00 am - 04/07 7:00 PM). When I tried using XVC1093, it gets me $304.90.
Can you guys help me in getting a right code?

Moderator Comment: This new list for requests is a bit more tailored toward cars.

Before posting your request, make sure to check out the codes in this thread, especially the original post. Then, look over the last 5 or 6 pages for code updates. If you have done that and tried at least 3 codes and/or companies, you’re ready to post your request.

1) Title should start with the word "REQUEST" (e.g. "REQUEST – Car Rental at LAX")
2) Dates you plan to travel. Being as specific as possible is a must. If times can be a little flexible, please indicate that.
3) Departure and Destination.
4) What you have found so far in your own research. Please make sure to have tried at least 3 different codes and/or companies. Please supply the rates you received with each code and/or company (This prevents duplication of research and is a great way to inform the community of what is out there!) — Mar. 26, 2013 @ 11:17pm
rated:
I tried LR not Conway.

rated:
Petebauer, as long as you know what "car and driver" is, or maybe what the latest issue cover looked like, you should be good!

rated:
I wanted to give an update on my experience. finally found out that car rental places do have special negotiated rates that are usually about half of what the standard rate would be. For whatever reason the rates I was given for enterprise did not seem to be reflecting that. I was all set to rent a car on my own while my wifes car was in the shop (my insurance company had already verified they would reimburse me the $20 a day towards it's cost and I would pay anything extra.) I stopped by the Body Shop where my car will be repaired in order to get a length of time that i'd need the rental. while there they happen to mention that a hertz had just opened up a few weeks earlier a couple blocks away & were trying to build their business. long story short, made a call & they gave me their 'insurance rate' & beat the rates that I had. I am getting a small chevy equinox for about $34 a day (after tax) that makes my out of pocket just $14 a day for a larger vehicle that I would have gotten otherwise. thank the Lord for small blessings! thanks to you guys for all the assistance you have offered.

rated:
Trying to reserve a 1-day, one-way SUV for our trip to Montreal, QC and coming up with prices around $360. Picking up on 6/26/2013 and returning on 6/27/2013 (going back on the cruise). It appeared only Alamo and National are available to provide one-way rentals in my area which is Norwood (02062) or Boston (02115), MA.

Tried National directly or through Costco - price comes up as $360.
Tried Alamo through Costco or directly - price comes up as $318.

Is this the best I can do?

Moderator Comment: This new list for requests is a bit more tailored toward cars.

Before posting your request, make sure to check out the codes in this thread, especially the original post. Then, look over the last 5 or 6 pages for code updates. If you have done that and tried at least 3 codes and/or companies, you’re ready to post your request.

1) Title should start with the word "REQUEST" (e.g. "REQUEST – Car Rental at LAX")
2) Dates you plan to travel. Being as specific as possible is a must. If times can be a little flexible, please indicate that.
4) What you have found so far in your own research. Please make sure to have tried at least 3 different codes and/or companies. Please supply the rates you received with each code and/or company (This prevents duplication of research and is a great way to inform the community of what is out there!) — Apr. 2, 2013 @ 1:33pm
rated:
REQUEST

I plan to travel from April 23rd (3pm) to April 27th (6pm)
Picking up and dropping off at Myrtle Beach SC airport.
The cheapest I found was at Avis for $199 total with code 1939770.
Would love to get it cheaper yet. Thanks!

4) What you have found so far in your own research. Please make sure to have tried at least 3 different codes and/or companies. Please supply the rates you received with each code and/or company (This prevents duplication of research and is a great way to inform the community of what is out there!) — Apr. 2, 2013 @ 1:33pm
rated:
Hi,
I am looking for a rental car for one month and I am also a costco member. The best rate I found through costco is $520 at budget rentals including taxes. Are there any better deals on monthly rentals.

Thanks,
Sam

4) What you have found so far in your own research. Please make sure to have tried at least 3 different codes and/or companies. Please supply the rates you received with each code and/or company (This prevents duplication of research and is a great way to inform the community of what is out there!) — Apr. 2, 2013 @ 6:18pm
rated:
sandy3237 said:   Hi,
I am looking for a rental car for one month and I am also a costco member. The best rate I found through costco is $520 at budget rentals including taxes. Are there any better deals on monthly rentals.

Thanks,
Sam
Read the giant green mod post directly above yours.

rated:
REQUEST

I was so excited when I saw the offer for the Budget $15 a day... but then I realized its only until June. My trips to CO and WA aren't until July. Does anybody have an idea on how to get a good car rental price in July for any car rental company?

Or could I book this offer in June, and then after have them push out the reservations to July to get on this $15 a day deal?

Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

I'll be needing to pick up the car in Denver, CO Airport on 7/16/13 and returning it on 7/18/13 at Denver, CO Airport

Also I'll need another rental car in Seattle, WA Airport on 7/18/13 and returning the car on 7/21/13 at Seattle, WA Airport

Thank you!

4) What you have found so far in your own research. Please make sure to have tried at least 3 different codes and/or companies. Please supply the rates you received with each code and/or company (This prevents duplication of research and is a great way to inform the community of what is out there!) — Apr. 3, 2013 @ 8:16am
rated:
@ JOHNMAYER....Try Budget and the WestJet BCD code (A376100) and my UUGZ042 Entertainment Book paperless upgrade coupon. It doesn't yield $15/day but still not bad considering the length and timing. If your willing to taxi it to a non-airpoirt location you can cut total in half. Just way the costs to do so.

BTW Westjet is for frequent flyers, so join for free on their website if you want to be safe. GL

rated:
acarr2560 said:   @ JOHNMAYER....Try Budget and the WestJet BCD code (A376100) and my UUGZ042 Entertainment Book paperless upgrade coupon. It doesn't yield $15/day but still not bad considering the length and timing. If your willing to taxi it to a non-airpoirt location you can cut total in half. Just way the costs to do so.

BTW Westjet is for frequent flyers, so join for free on their website if you want to be safe. GL

Thanks for the response! Airport: Denver (2 days) looks like $155 and Seattle (3 days) looks like $105.

One outside of airport: Denver $82 and Seattle $$105

Do you think there are any other cheaper options out there?

rated:
Jump on Kayak.com and enter your dates/times. Then bookmark site after results come up. Check every day at different times since rates literally change by the hour. I did this for a 17 day Orlando trip we have in June/July and was seeing rates in the $700+ range every day. One day last week, Dollar and Thrifty were down to $417 total with no codes. I grabbed it. Two hours later, rate was insane again. I suspect you will get lucky as the dates get closer. I'm personally hoping do end up at $200 like we did last year. Just gotta keep checking, Saturday mornings especially in my experience.

rated:
Thank you for the info again.

rated:
REQUEST

I need a car from April 14th (my flight arrives at 8 pm) till April 27th (anytime afternoon is okay)
Pick up at the airport would be nice but any station where I can get with a taxi would do it, too.
Im from germany (Student) and want to spend 1 week in LA and 1 Week at Vegas. So my and my cousin need a car to rent. Im 24 and my cousin is 23.
Type of car is not that important.
Searched around at the internet for quite a while cheapest price at hertz was around 540 $. Including the underage fee I got an offer from Alamo for 514 Euros thats about around 672 $.
Any Help would do it. Thanks.

4) What you have found so far in your own research. Please make sure to have tried at least 3 different codes and/or companies. Please supply the rates you received with each code and/or company (This prevents duplication of research and is a great way to inform the community of what is out there!) — Apr. 8, 2013 @ 9:20am
rated:
REQUEST

I need a car from April 15, 12:00pm to April 29th 12:00pm exactly 14days
Picking up and dropping off at McGhee Tyson Airport(TYS)
The cheapest I found was with around $600 for van with ENTERPRISE coupon but its for Business use only so I don't know if its risky or not
Thanks!

4) What you have found so far in your own research. Please make sure to have tried at least 3 different codes and/or companies. Please supply the rates you received with each code and/or company (This prevents duplication of research and is a great way to inform the community of what is out there!) — Apr. 8, 2013 @ 9:20am
rated:
@vires90

here's a safe one:

Try Budget and the WestJet BCD code (A376100) and my UUGZ042 Entertainment Book paperless upgrade coupon. Go to WestJet.com and join their Freq flyer club if you want though prob not necessary. It's free and takes a sec.

This should yield an intermediate (Dodge Avenger) for $555. Less if you go smaller and vice versa.

rated:
REQUEST - Car Rental at LAS

Dates: 7 May 8am - 8 May 10pm
Departure and Destination: Las Vegas McCarren Airport
Car: (Compact/Intermediate)
Points to Note: 24 years old, must include LDW because I'm non-US citizen so my credit card doesn't cover me for alot.

Have tried:
Hertz - tried all sorts of credit cards cdp i'm entitled to but are exactly same rates as the Delta cdp.
USAA 77694 with PC180843 (USD128.33/USD142.60)
Delta 165385 with PC144314 (USD126.54/139.97)

Budget - couldn't find any coupon code to waive underage, so i'm stuck using usaa to waive that
USAA Y126501 with MUWZ088 (USD115.46 intermediate) **coupon code working again but rates jumped to USD146
USAA Y126501 with UUGZ039 (abt USD120 intermediate) **coupon code working again but rates jumped to USD150

Avis - couldn't find any coupon code to waive underage, so i'm stuck using usaa as the AWD.
USAA code (USD120.95/USD133.79)

Also, I'm quite confused about the USAA included LDW (with $5000 deductible). When I tried booking with Hertz, the LDW option is not selected so I selected that on purpose because that would significantly reduce the $5000 deductible to about $500 (correct me if i'm wrong). Would the rental employee see this as the USAA LDW with $5000 deductible or the lower one?

When I tried booking with Avis, they stated "No additional charge for Loss Damage Waiver (LDW) coverage ($5,000 deductible)." and the LDW option was ticked. But thing is, I want to pay for the LDW since $5000 deductible is still too high.

Appreciate any help in this, thanks!

rated:
Does anyone know if I use the Double Upgrade coupon at National
NF2995JDK

Can I pay for a Full Size and get a Minivan? How do they know you want a minivan? Or do you just have to take whatever is on the lot?

rated:
blahblehblah said:   Does anyone know if I use the Double Upgrade coupon at National
NF2995JDK

Can I pay for a Full Size and get a Minivan? How do they know you want a minivan? Or do you just have to take whatever is on the lot?

NO,that never works. Highest upgrade usually to a 4 door full.
BUT you may find a minivan on the Emerald Aisle. Or you may be able to slip a 20 to the attendant.

rated:
REQUEST

1) Traveling from May 9 (Pick up at 12:30pm EST) to May 12 (Drop off ~3:30pm EST)
2) Pick up & Drop off at BUF (Buffalo Niagara International Airport)
3) Cheapest I've found is the Avis SUV promotion; AWD code S754600. $117.30 for 3 days, Intermediate SUV. Looked at Alamo (7013843) and Dollar (LS12D) for an intermediate car, and both were still more expensive than this Avis SUV promotion.

Doesn't have to be a SUV, but would prefer an intermediate size, i.e., intermediate car or SUV. Thanks for the help all!

4) What you have found so far in your own research. Please make sure to have tried at least 3 different codes and/or companies. Please supply the rates you received with each code and/or company (This prevents duplication of research and is a great way to inform the community of what is out there!) — Apr. 15, 2013 @ 7:55am
rated:
REQUEST
1) Full Size rental @ LAS McCarren Int'l
2) DATES: May 15 - 20th
3) Departing ORD - LAS
4) My research is as follows:

alamo
7013843 Visa 366
7012032 Mastercard 361
7014627 Costco 339

enterprise
(would only take this code, tried 4 diff)
XVC1092 "car" 310

Avis
K851000 hilton honors 358
A108325 costco 358
A108300 costco II 358
*MUWA032, coupons must be presented at kiosk, cannot be applied online

National
XVC1092 NF2995JDK car driver 281
6100253 NF2995JDK AAA 261
5028650 NF2995JDK Visa 293

rated:
I am looking for a one way rental between CAK and CLE. Budget appears to have the best rates on this trip. The best rate I had found was with the Costco rate code, but I also checked Citi Easy Deals (for Citi Card holders) where you pay a small portion of points and pay a discounted rate at pick up. The rate I found using this was slightly better than the Costco pay at pick up rate and slightly worse than the pay now Costco rate.

Even though I booked though the Easy Deals website, it generated a BCD code which did not appear in any Google results. I'm hesitant to share the code that came out, I don't know if it's one time use only. Anyone else have experience with Easy Deals? Perhaps using the points entitles you to use the hidden BCD code? It appears that it does not require you to actually use a Citi card to rent the car since the FAQ on Easy Deals discusses paying with a debit card.

Easy Deals also works with Avis.

rated:
EDIT: So sorry as I believe this is technically a wrong thread and it should have been in the FAQ post. With so many tabs open, I lost track but here it is.

Hello everyone

First time car renter here and my question is not really about the rates since I believe it's quite decently priced for my trip. I will be flying to SAN on a Saturday morning and will fly back on Sunday night. The best rate I could find for full size (I'm 6'4" and hardly ever fit in cars comfortably) is $13/day on Payless. With the fees etc it's $45 total which is very reasonable in my opinion. However I've always been intrigued with the idea of trying a convertible or muscle car (I've never even been in one before). Does it make sense to pay about $65 total on National for a full size (Lowest I could find with all the codes etc) and join the Emeralds Club and try to find a convertible or a sports car? As I said I've never rented car and from what I read on their website it almost is like going to the lot with my printout and say "Hello guys this is my confirmation for full size but show me the convertibles"; but it just seems too good to be true. So how does it really work? And even if it is like that, do you guys know any big sports or convertible car for a big guy like me?

Thanks in advance.

rated:
REQUEST - One Way Car Rental at SEA (Seattle, Washington) to ONT (Ontario, California)

Dates: 1 day from June 8th to June 9th

Car Needed: Midsize and larger (compact *might* work too if significantly cheaper)

1. On Expedia.com $205 w/ Budget

2. Enterprise is $281 w/ Car & Driver discount

3. Hertz $501 for Florida Govt discount (rate includes a $300 mileage charge???)

Any help is greatly appreciated. I am a Costco member, AAA, and I also qualify for government rates.

-=UPDATE=-
Found a better deal for just shy of $100. Thank you!

rated:
Tosunum said:   EDIT: So sorry as I believe this is technically a wrong thread and it should have been in the FAQ post. With so many tabs open, I lost track but here it is.

Hello everyone

First time car renter here and my question is not really about the rates since I believe it's quite decently priced for my trip. I will be flying to SAN on a Saturday morning and will fly back on Sunday night. The best rate I could find for full size (I'm 6'4" and hardly ever fit in cars comfortably) is $13/day on Payless. With the fees etc it's $45 total which is very reasonable in my opinion. However I've always been intrigued with the idea of trying a convertible or muscle car (I've never even been in one before). Does it make sense to pay about $65 total on National for a full size (Lowest I could find with all the codes etc) and join the Emeralds Club and try to find a convertible or a sports car? As I said I've never rented car and from what I read on their website it almost is like going to the lot with my printout and say "Hello guys this is my confirmation for full size but show me the convertibles"; but it just seems too good to be true. So how does it really work? And even if it is like that, do you guys know any big sports or convertible car for a big guy like me?

Thanks in advance.

With Emerald Club you pay for a midsize car and then get to choose a car from those parked in the Emerald Aisle. Depending on the location these are usually basic full size models. Sometimes you may find a premium class car or suv that you can choose. You will not get to choose convertibles or sports cars. It is not a car dealer and nobody goes out to the lot to show you cars.

rated:
Anybody have any good care rates for JFK or EWK? Thanks

4) What you have found so far in your own research. Please make sure to have tried at least 3 different codes and/or companies. Please supply the rates you received with each code and/or company (This prevents duplication of research and is a great way to inform the community of what is out there!) — Apr. 25, 2013 @ 3:30pm
rated:
Can you please share where and how did you get the deal? Thanks.

rated:
TrueKnight said:   REQUEST - One Way Car Rental at SEA (Seattle, Washington) to ONT (Ontario, California)

Dates: 1 day from June 8th to June 9th

Car Needed: Midsize and larger (compact *might* work too if significantly cheaper)

1. On Expedia.com $205 w/ Budget

2. Enterprise is $281 w/ Car & Driver discount

3. Hertz $501 for Florida Govt discount (rate includes a $300 mileage charge???)

Any help is greatly appreciated. I am a Costco member, AAA, and I also qualify for government rates.

-=UPDATE=-
Found a better deal for just shy of $100. Thank you!

Can you share us where and how you found this deal? Thanks.

rated:
REQUEST REQUEST REQUEST REQUEST REQUEST REQUEST

Hello all. I've read back 7 pages and tried everything I could find. Most of the codes/coupons were expired. Any help on getting this rental a bit lower would be appreciated:

Arriving: Palm Springs (PSP) May 11th at 12pm
Departing: Palm Springs (PSP) May 28th at 1pm
Car: Mini Van

Alamo

7013843 and AD7394SDJ
Total including tax: 634

7104627 and AD2339FDF
Total including tax: 616

National

XVC1092 or XVC1093
Subtotal: 933.24
Taxes: 233.60
Total: 1166.84

thank you

rated:
5125601 for National Car gave me the cheapest 4-day rental between 7/4 to 7/7. Pick up from IAD.

Hoping to see a free weekend day coupon soon. Current ones expire before my rental day.

rated:
If you have an Entertainment Book, there might be one in there. Dunno, first year in 30 years I didn't get one

rated:
Just an FYI....EZ-Rent-A-Car just dumped rates. For a 17 day early summer Orlando trip I just nabbed a total price of $360 for an Economy using the code "CABIN" and and extra 3% off by liking them on FB. Never used them before so hopefully they are not bad. Looks like free additional driver for spouse as well.

EDIT: Just dropped again---$89 week ($320 total)

Update: Rates back up

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1148 149 150151152154
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014