• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Does someone have one of these? Trying to book a flight to Australia and will buy a book if the coupon works. If you have a book can you tell me what the coupon says? TIA

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hi peanut4,

I have ordered the 2008 Entertainment Book but I have yet to receive it. However, there are a few American Airlines discount coupons on the Entertainment website for registered purchasers of the Entertainment 2008 book. I've listed details on all the coupons available ONLINE for registered entertainment book members below. I hope this helps.

1) Discount Description - 10%

Save 10% on your dream vacation or a weekend getaway by clicking on the Get Discount button.

Choose from one of our many exciting destinations! Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, Europe, Las Vegas, Canada, Ski destinations, Costa Rica, Belize, Florida and other US cities.

Travel must be booked on or before 12/31/08. All fare rules apply.

THIS HAS UNLIMITED USEAGE!

2) 5% Discount
American Airlines is pleased to offer registered Entertainment® members a special discount of 5% off your next trip to any destination we fly worldwide! This exclusive AA.com Promotion Code may be used only once by December 31, 2008, for up to six people. With flights to over 250 cities in 40 countries, American can get you where you want to go. Make your plans today!

* Travel must be completed by December 31, 2008.
* Discount may be used for up to six passengers on a single purchase.
* Discount applies to any published fare of at least $150.
* Travel must be booked and purchased on AA.com or by clicking on the Book Flight button using your Promotion Code provided to the right. Please be sure to write down your Promotion Code so it is readily available when making your reservation.
* Discount does not apply to previous reservations placed on hold or purchased.
* AA.com Promotion Codes cannot be reissued or replaced.
* You must be a registered member at entertainment.com to take advantage of this special offer. You will receive one Promotion Code for each membership.

Follow these easy steps:

1. Go to AA.com and enter your itinerary, enter your Promotion Code in the "Promotion Code" box and click on the "Go" button.

2. If you choose to search by price, schedules will be shown by lowest fare and will include your discount, if applicable.

3. Additional Terms and Conditions may apply. For further details about AA.com Promotion Codes, go to www.aa.com/promotioncode.

THIS DISCOUNT CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE.

3) Discount for purchasing the entertainment book:

Go to www.entertainment.com/greatdeal and you will get a free $25 restaurant certificate AND $10 off the purchase price of the Entertainment book.

Thanks Fajeff. Not sure if it will work ORD-ADL. May email AA and see if they can tell me.

Terms and Conditions from the AA Website answer your questions:

General Promotion Code Details:
AAdvantage® membership is not required to use an AA.com promotion code
Eligible travel: New reservations made on AA.com for one-way or round-trip* travel on flights operated and marketed by American Airlines, excluding codeshare flights. Additional destination restrictions or minimum stay requirements may be stated on the promotion code offer. If the promotion code requires a Saturday night stay or a minimum night stay, one-way travel is not allowed.
Eligible Travelers: Please refer to your promotion code offer for information on the number of travelers permitted. Only one promotion code may be used per reservation. In the instances where the promotion code is valid for more than one person, all travelers must be traveling the same itinerary in a single reservation to apply the promotion code to each passenger
Fares: Please refer to your promotion code offer for information on fare restrictions. To utilize the promotion code, the minimum base fare of the itinerary must be the same or higher amount than the promotion code amount
Purchase Period: Tickets must be purchased on AA.com no later than 11:59 p.m. CT on the date stated in your promotion code offer. Tickets must be purchased at the time of reservation using a credit card with a billing address in US, PR, VI, CA, UK or select Latin and Caribbean countries
Purchase Location: Promotion codes require instant purchase on AA.com and cannot be redeemed by calling American Airlines reservations or at American Airlines ticketing locations
Reservations: Promotion code will not be applied to previous reservations, placed on hold or purchased
Fees: promotion code will not be applied to any government or airport imposed taxes, fees or charges
Travel Period: Travel must be completed on or before 11:59 p.m. CT on the date stated in your promotion code offer
Cancellations: Ticket changes will result in the loss of the promotion
Other promotions: This offer cannot be combined with any other special offer or promotion
Replacements: Please retain a copy of your promotion code. Promotion codes cannot be reissued or replaced
Questions: Go to FAQ's
*Round-trip travel is defined as travel from your city TO the destination, and FROM the same destination back to the city where you originated travel with no deviations.

Further Terms and Conditions:
Validity: When used according to its terms, the Promotion Code entitles the user to a one-time promotion from the applicable published fare when purchased on AA.com between the dates found on the promotion code offer. A promotion code is transferable but may not be bartered or sold.

Traveling with Children: The promotion code may not be used for children ages 14 and under traveling alone in a reservation.

Restrictions: All fare rules, restrictions, dates and availability are based on fare purchased. Restrictions may include, but are not limited to, advance purchase and minimum and maximum stay requirements. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights. A portion or all travel booked on American Airlines may be operated by American Eagle or AmericanConnection® carriers. Travel is valid on American Airlines, American Eagle® and AmericanConnection® carriers and does not apply to other codeshare flights. American Eagle service is operated by American Eagle Airlines, Inc., or Executive Airlines, Inc., which are wholly owned by American's parent company. AmericanConnection® service is operated by Trans States Airlines, Inc. or Chautauqua Airlines, Inc., which are independent contractors.

Cancellations and Changes: Ticket changes will result in the loss of the promotion. Any applicable change fees and fare difference of the fare purchased would apply. Tickets are nontransferable and may be nonrefundable, depending on fare purchased. The ticket may have no value if you do not cancel your flight before departure time. International fares are subject to government approval. Schedules are subject to change without notice.

For details about the AA.com® bonus mile offer, visit www.aa.com/bonus.

For details about the Lowest Fare Guarantee, visit www.aa.com/guarantee.

For complete details about the AAdvantage® program, visit www.aa.com/aadvantage.

AmericanAirlines, American Eagle, AmericanConnection, AA.com, and AAdvantage are registered trademarks of American Airlines, Inc. © 2007 American Airlines, Inc. All rights reserved.

Thanks Yesnick. Would not have worked due to Codeshare. Bought flights on Air NewZealand today. Still need to do 1 US segment so, will buy if we don't use miles.

If I buy the book on-line, will I have to wait for the book to arrive before I can use the coupon code or can I get the coupon code on-line even before the actual book arrives?

genea said: If I buy the book on-line, will I have to wait for the book to arrive before I can use the coupon code or can I get the coupon code on-line even before the actual book arrives?Depends... You need to be a registered member before you can access the AA discount. When you order the book online, they frequently register your book when they process your order. Only way to find out for sure is to call them and ask.

So the 2008 book/online has a code for 10% off at AAVacations.com? American is doing 10% off right now (expires today) but if I read your comment correctly it says the Entertainment site has 10% off as well, but without a "book by" date? Some codes say you need to book by a certain date and travel by a certain date which you mentioned was December 31, 2008. Wondering about a booking cutoff, though - any idea on that before I register and buy the book? Thanks.

genea said: If I buy the book on-line, will I have to wait for the book to arrive before I can use the coupon code or can I get the coupon code on-line even before the actual book arrives?
You can get the code immediately after buying the book online and registering your account. I did this.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014