• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Exclusive - Minivan / $169/Week or LESS!: One day advance reservation required. 28-day maximum rental. Blackouts may occur. Availability is limited. 'OR LESS' promotional rates available on Minivans for $169/ week and Standard SUVs for $199/week Click here for savings.

add coupon code AD3829MRB takes off another $25.00

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good offer - some more details. Also returns daily rates for less than a week rental. Coupon code requires four day rental. I found the additional details at www.carrentalsavers.com

Hi Syler,

I tried the link and entered the info, but the mini van rate I got was about $429/wk. Do you know why that happened?

Thanks.
jlee4171

What are your times, dates and locations?

I found the same thing -- almost $600 for a minivan in Chicago from the 4th to the 8th of June.

BTW, the design of the reservations system for that rental company is the worst I have ever seen. Took ten tries to get it right. I use airport codes, can't find it, then the city, then do the lookup to find how they want it, paste it, and still problems. Each time it resets the form.

Offer expires 5/31/08. I have used booking engines for every car rental agency and find Alamo one of the easier one's to use. I typed in Chicago and it listed all locations, then MDW and ORD and had no issues.

For your dates you might try promo code 8com with Dollar. Comes out about $215.

ugh...a mini van!? why would you want to rent one of those...

if they were offering an aston martin or bugatti for that price, id be on that in a heartbeat.

I am getting 347 per week. Date starts May 20th pickup location Balitimore Airport and dropoff is Pittsburg airport.

It worked for me.. I got the $169.00 rate. THANKS A LOT

rangav said: I am getting 347 per week. Date starts May 20th pickup location Balitimore Airport and dropoff is Pittsburg airport.

Offer does not seem to work for any one way rentals. Try 8com or AX07 (AMEX) at Dollar.

If at all possible, do not rent from the airport location. You won't have to pay all of the additional airport taxes.

West Coast Airport Locations it works for:
LAX-Los Angeles,CA
SAN-San Diego,CA
SNA-Orange County,CA
ONT-Ontario,CA
BUR-Burbank,CA
PSP-Palm Springs,CA
SFO-San Francisco,CA
OAK-Oakland,CA
SMF-Sacramento,CA
SJC-San Jose,CA
PDX-Portland,OR
SEA-Seattle,WA
GEG-Spokane,WA
LAS-Las Vegas,NV
Not all take the Coupon Though.

Just Curious ... where did this code come from? who it supposed to be meant for?

I booked a mini van and don't want to look stupid if they ask me about the code

Thanks

I booked a van in FL and would also like to know where the codes came from

Seems to work.

Thanks OP

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014