Enterprise New Coupon code upto 40% off

Archived From: Travel Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sorry if its a repost.....

Available Enterprise Coupons and Enterprise Promotion Codes:
# HOT!!! Up to 40% off and No Under Age Fee!! Use Enterprise Coupon 41M0174 and PIN CHA [Exp. Limited Time]
# 20% off any Rental In Your Neighborhood Enterprise Coupon ETC7HC (Coupon does not work at Airport Locations) [Exp. 12/20]
# Up to 20% off Enterprise Coupon CSTCX8 (Coupon works at Airport Locations) [Exp. 03/31/09]

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
thank you. just used it, but not sure if it took.

brs26 (Oct. 09, 2008 @ 6:48p) |

the CSTCX8 one - it's a costco code, and i know it says "up to" 20% off, but i was only getting 5% off for a w/e rental ... (more)

kitty19 (Oct. 22, 2008 @ 9:43a) |

Thanks OP for your help!

bigdinkel (Nov. 10, 2008 @ 10:29a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

sweet, i was able to use the coupon 41M0174

question, has anyone had problem using this code or rent the car??

thanks, but i was wondering what kind of ID i'll need when I pickup the car. last time I used a 20% off from the entertainment book and they wanted the printed coupon or I had to pay regular price. I'm glad I had it with me.

# 20% off any Rental In Your Neighborhood Enterprise Coupon ETC7HC (Coupon does not work at Airport Locations) [Exp. 12/20]

I can get this to go through on enterprise, but do i need anything when I go to the local and pick up the vehicle?

thanks goye

Yes, same question, any problem with this code, like showing ID or anything ???

they need corp id in minneapolis airport car rental

Yes you need ID I tried at few location and was declined bec of no ID

The 40% off should work with no id, i did a google search and some people posted it elsewhere and it said it would just help if you are a rabbi. Its an organization out of new york. HTH

Itís a corporate code
No ID is needed
And yes itís a Jewish outreach organization out of Brooklyn

It works best in Nyc Miami and Los angeles

mmy613 said: Itís a corporate code
No ID is needed

Forget it....won't work for me....I tried this a few times with Jewish girls.......fathers had a sixth sense.....usually said...if you're a Jew...I'm the Pope. It might have something to do with the blonde hair, blue eyes, sculptured nose and uncircumsized penis.....which I would not be showing at Enterprise.....but some of their male employees have been known to look at the outline in your pants........

well maybe get circumcised for 40 percent discount!!! Think about it!!!

eli123 said: well maybe get circumcised for 40 percent discount!!! Think about it!!!

I have!!!!!!!!!!.....doctor's appointment tomorrow!!

Maybe it's just the airport I chose, but the "up to 40% coupon" is only giving me about a 10% discount. It's better than the "up to 20% (works at airports" coupon, though, that gives me about 5% off.

Coupon code 41M0174 ("Credit Union Discount") is also good for a 10% discount. Since I'm not Jewish or a Costco Member, I think I'll risk the "Credit Union" one and hope that if I need to present anything that my credit union ATM card will do...

Thanks, I used the 40% code, but only got about 20% off at Oakland Airport reservation. I hope they dont ask for corp id or stuff like taht to use that code. but looks like no underage fee for me as well. WOOT!!!!

I used the 40% off for a 5 day rental and it worked. I was not asked for id. When i made reservation online it said 750 miles, but they gave me the unlimited miles, and its classified as a business reservation. this is in florida. HTH

Well, I learned a VERY expensive lesson today. I reserved a 2-day rental using the 41M0174 code which went thru fine for the reservation. But when I got to the Enterprise office the mgr told me the Chabad rate wasn't good on Friday or Saturday because it's a religious organization. I knew what the Chabad is but I didn't know there was a fine print that it wasn't valid on Friday or Saturday.

Thank G-d I had some forethought that it may not work and also brought an entertainment book coupon for 15% off just in case. What I hadn't considered was that the mgr would call up the "retail" rates and take the discount off that. I should have made 2 reservations online and used the best one that worked out.

So a 2-day rental that was supposed to cost me $97.49 including tax, wound up costing me more than double at nearly $225. I never, ever, ever would have spent that for a compact car in brooklyn, ny. But my whole family was with me and I had no choice, not even to run home and do it again online because they closed at noon.

And then the mgr said I couldn't use the code for a week rental I'd reserved for Sept. because it included a Friday and Saturday. That was really over the top.

FatWalker said: mmy613 said: Itís a corporate code
No ID is needed

Forget it....won't work for me....I tried this a few times with Jewish girls.......fathers had a sixth sense.....usually said...if you're a Jew...I'm the Pope. It might have something to do with the blonde hair, blue eyes, sculptured nose and uncircumsized penis.....which I would not be showing at Enterprise.....but some of their male employees have been known to look at the outline in your pants........
Have no fear!

Enterprise has a mohel on call, who can help you qualify for the rate!!!!!!

gisele2828 said: Well, I learned a VERY expensive lesson today. I reserved a 2-day rental using the 41M0174 code which went thru fine for the reservation. But when I got to the Enterprise office the mgr told me the Chabad rate wasn't good on Friday or Saturday because it's a religious organization. I knew what the Chabad is but I didn't know there was a fine print that it wasn't valid on Friday or Saturday.

Thank G-d I had some forethought that it may not work and also brought an entertainment book coupon for 15% off just in case. What I hadn't considered was that the mgr would call up the "retail" rates and take the discount off that. I should have made 2 reservations online and used the best one that worked out.

So a 2-day rental that was supposed to cost me $97.49 including tax, wound up costing me more than double at nearly $225. I never, ever, ever would have spent that for a compact car in brooklyn, ny. But my whole family was with me and I had no choice, not even to run home and do it again online because they closed at noon.

And then the mgr said I couldn't use the code for a week rental I'd reserved for Sept. because it included a Friday and Saturday. That was really over the top.

Sorry you had to pay extra--but hope this will open others eyes not to use discounts they don't qualify for.

Here are some more Enterprise coupons - www.carrentalsavers.com. The credit union one works well and I have not had any issues with it.

Thanks, I just booked our minivan...hopefully the pick-up is just as smooth....

Thanks again.

gisele2828 said: Well, I learned a VERY expensive lesson today. I reserved a 2-day rental using the 41M0174 code which went thru fine for the reservation. But when I got to the Enterprise office the mgr told me the Chabad rate wasn't good on Friday or Saturday because it's a religious organization. I knew what the Chabad is but I didn't know there was a fine print that it wasn't valid on Friday or Saturday.

BUMP this so it doesn't get lost on the first page...hopefully people will take time and read this regarding this 40% off rate!

mom2boys said: BUMP this so it doesn't get lost on the first page...hopefully people will take time and read this regarding this 40% off rate!I've used the Chabad code twice now, in two separate locations (DFW and CMH), both with no problems.

Neither asked for any form of identification, only one asked what the company did (told him it was a Religious Organization), if they ask "what kind of insurance does your company usually require you get," tell them you are fine without insurance, etc.

All that says, if they call you on it, there is no shame in canceling the reservation and getting another (either again at Enterprise or a different rental car company).

using the first coupon do you have to give them one when you get there?

I've used it twice, no problems. Once on Saturday and once on a Monday. I even got an upgradge the first time! No request for ID, no questions, no worries. Thanks!

thank you. just used it, but not sure if it took.

the CSTCX8 one - it's a costco code, and i know it says "up to" 20% off, but i was only getting 5% off for a w/e rental at a neighborhood location. just an fyi.

Thanks OP for your help!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014