• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I am going this week-end. Will update of my experience. This is a TIMESHARE Promotion

Text

Summer Pocono Getaway...
Take a Well Deserved Break And have Fun in the Poconos!!!
Treat your family or that special someone to some Pocono fun. Make memories that will last a lifetime. Think back to your most memorable vacation, what made it so special? We guess it was spending time with those you love, away from home, without all the stresses of the job, home and bills weighing you down.

Today, with the high cost of travel, it seems harder to do but we are just a short easy drive away. Come stay with us for as little as $49.00 plus tax in up to a two-bedroom villa that will sleep up to six.

We have set aside some of our most luxurious villas and for a limited time you can enjoy three fun filled days and two peaceful nights for just $49.00 plus tax for the entire family. Our two-bedroom villas include a full kitchen, fireplace and whirlpool tub. Simply check-in any day Sunday through Wednesday and get some much needed rest and relaxation at a sweet low price.

Here’s what you get...
3-days and 2-nights in up to a two-bedroom Villa for 6 people
Our two-bedroom Villas include...
Full Kitchen, Living Room and Dining Room
Fireplace and Whirlpool Spa
Full access to Fernwood Amenities*
2-hour preview and personal tour of our Resort
Special Low Price of $49.00 + tax for Sunday through Wednesday check-in

Vacation Ownership Discovery Package
just $49+ tax ...and Our Promise to You!

We Promise...
To treat you with courtesy and respect in a no pressure setting.
To value your time by providing you a thorough understanding of the benefits of vacation ownership in a concise manner.
To answer all of your questions accurately.
To make your visit pleasant and enjoyable.
Don't have travel dates...not a problem...secure your package today and use your Pocono vacation anytime within the next six (6) months subject to availability.

Call us Toll Free at 800-223-5040 and mention code SPG0608 to secure your vacation package.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I am very interested to hear about your experience. I have always heard horror stories about these things and the high pressure tactics they employ. Thanks for the info.

DiGi2 said: I am very interested to hear about your experience. I have always heard horror stories about these things and the high pressure tactics they employ. Thanks for the info.Same here. Please post your experiences. Thanks.

When I was younger my family did a time share in the poconos not one of my better experiences not this time of year anyway. I think the winter would be much better seems like a big skiing area.

bump to see if someone can share their experience.

I will post my experince soon. Just caught with lots of work. In short, got a very bad room but the resort was big with lots of actvities.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014