• filter:
  • 171727374 75
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
hi looking to travel either 2 adults 1 infant on lap business class or 2 adults one infant with their own seat in Coach with travel dates

one stop max

Dec 20-22 to jan 2-5th.

Do you think during those dates it would be cheaper to fly Coach or business class? What do you recommend? What price range should I expect?

rated:
Been a lurker here for a while and thought should let all of you know that there are low fares available On British airways for 1250 for Mumbai, Delhi and Banglore only from some North east US destination where BA starts for travel during the month of june/july/august. Just booked my trip from IAD-BLR. The only caveat is payment is accepted by check only or you have to pay 4% extra for credit card. As per my Travel agent these fares will expire in a about 2-3 days.

rated:
np2256 said:   Been a lurker here for a while and thought should let all of you know that there are low fares available On British airways for 1250 for Mumbai, Delhi and Banglore only from some North east US destination where BA starts for travel during the month of june/july/august. Just booked my trip from IAD-BLR. The only caveat is payment is accepted by check only or you have to pay 4% extra for credit card. As per my Travel agent these fares will expire in a about 2-3 days.
  Problem with BA is that they have a stopover at Heathrow and if you are not a GC holder or US citizen you'll need a transit visa which is a pain in A.

rated:
ShakuniMama said:   
np2256 said:   Been a lurker here for a while and thought should let all of you know that there are low fares available On British airways for 1250 for Mumbai, Delhi and Banglore only from some North east US destination where BA starts for travel during the month of june/july/august. Just booked my trip from IAD-BLR. The only caveat is payment is accepted by check only or you have to pay 4% extra for credit card. As per my Travel agent these fares will expire in a about 2-3 days.
  Problem with BA is that they have a stopover at Heathrow and if you are not a GC holder or US citizen you'll need a transit visa which is a pain in A.

  Thats partially true. If you have a valid US visa stamped on your passport you do not need transit visa. Only if you are on AP or have an expired visa (going for stamping) then you have to get a transit visa.

rated:
Patel Bhai,

I am travelling from Delhi to Seattle end April early May and not sure of the return. Should I get a open return ticket or get a one way ticket ? Also I want to take a 1 or 2 days stopover  and wanted to know the best way to do it. Most websites don't give the option of increased stopover and the cost for multiple points is very high. Right now from my research  Air Nippon seems to have the best deal for one way del to sea @ $722  and I was hoping to get it with a day stopover at Tokyo. I would really appreciate your advise.

Thanks

 

rated:
I've quick question for people traveling from Kolkatta to Newark on Air India. My return flight from CCU to EWR on Air India has a flight change in Bombay. Will I need to take all my luggage at Bombay airport and check-in it again at Bombay airport for my flight to EWR ? I've stop over of 3 hours on Bombay airport and was looking forward to see my friend at airport. Is it possible ?
I want to know if AirIndia will check-in all my luggage on Calcutta airport and I get it only at Newark airport or I've to do one more check-in at Bombay airport. Please help.
This is how my return iternary looks
AI 773 / AI 191
Booked Kolkata (CCU)
Tue, 20 May 2014, 19:40
Mumbai (BOM)
Wed, 21 May 2014, 01:30
Mumbai (BOM)
Tue, 20 May 2014, 22:25
New York (EWR)
Wed, 21 May 2014, 07:55

rated:
mjoshi said:   I've quick question for people traveling from Kolkatta to Newark on Air India. My return flight from CCU to EWR on Air India has a flight change in Bombay. Will I need to take all my luggage at Bombay airport and check-in it again at Bombay airport for my flight to EWR ? I've stop over of 3 hours on Bombay airport and was looking forward to see my friend at airport. Is it possible ?
I want to know if AirIndia will check-in all my luggage on Calcutta airport and I get it only at Newark airport or I've to do one more check-in at Bombay airport. Please help.
This is how my return iternary looks
AI 773 / AI 191
Booked Kolkata (CCU)
Tue, 20 May 2014, 19:40
Mumbai (BOM)
Wed, 21 May 2014, 01:30
Mumbai (BOM)
Tue, 20 May 2014, 22:25
New York (EWR)
Wed, 21 May 2014, 07:55

  When I traveled to CCU from JFK via BOM about 8 yrs ago they made us take out the baggage and check in again at BOM for CCU but the airline was Jet A and not AI.

rated:
Patel Bhai,
With reference to earlier question I found out that AI offers a change for $250 fee. Right now I am finding in Air India website (Web only fare) from JFK to DEL for just under $1000. Is that a good price or can I do better ?
Also, since I am not sure of my return date (and open returns are history) it seems the only viable option is to book a random date for my return and then modify it accordingly by paying $250 fee since the tickets are valid for 3 months.
Do you think that's the best option.
Thanks a million.

rated:
Thank you, anyone else recently been to BOM airport after construction of new international terminal ?

rated:
Let me know if should buy now or wait for below trip. What would be the best price. I am trying to avoid stop over to Indian Airport so looking into Qatar, Emirates or Ethihad option.

CLT to AMD

12th Dec to 4th Jan.

rated:
Washington DC to India - Unbelievable Price for Round Trip $5xx to 6xx including Taxes [Price Mistake]

There is Special Sale has announced from Washington DC to India for $5xx to $6xx including taxes for Round Trip with Etihad Airline's partner Airlines -> Jet Airways.

Does not have any specific month limit. As long as inventory is available for this price, It's pricing...

Just got [Confirmed] news from our main office, More detail is coming,...

[Updates: 7:45PM]

Airlines notified us that: This is a price mistake becuase Reservation System is not adding Fuel Surcharge. and Airlines has notified agency that, they will not honor those tickets, which has already issued. and will send Debit note to agency.

So, Mudra Travels is suggesting passengers to book it thru Online Websites (like on Jet Airways own website)

[Updates: 8:11PM]
We believe, Fuel Surcharge Amount will be loaded in the Fare Server by tonight, so price will be correct at midnight.

$5xx prices are showing for various airports in India and if you see $8xx price then change your dates here and there....

[Updates 9:27PM]
Jet Airways website still allows to book tickets with price mistake...

rated:
Hi MR. Patel,

Does your agency offer prices that we see on ITAMatrix?

Thanks.

S

rated:
exclusivelysid said:   Hi MR. Patel,

Does your agency offer prices that we see on ITAMatrix?

Thanks.

S

  ITAMatrix website does not show real inventory. What it means is: Whatever they are showing, if inventory is available then you can get that price. For example, for summer vacation travel, Airlines intentionally keep lower price inventory close, and ITA does not check real inventory so whatever you see there, may or may not be available,... We have to check on each case by case...

rated:
PatelForIndia said:   Washington DC to India - Unbelievable Price for Round Trip $5xx to 6xx including Taxes [Price Mistake]

There is Special Sale has announced from Washington DC to India for $5xx to $6xx including taxes for Round Trip with Etihad Airline's partner Airlines -> Jet Airways.

Does not have any specific month limit. As long as inventory is available for this price, It's pricing...

Just got [Confirmed] news from our main office, More detail is coming,...

[Updates: 7:45PM]

Airlines notified us that: This is a price mistake becuase Reservation System is not adding Fuel Surcharge. and Airlines has notified agency that, they will not honor those tickets, which has already issued. and will send Debit note to agency.

So, Mudra Travels is suggesting passengers to book it thru Online Websites (like on Jet Airways own website)

[Updates: 8:11PM]
We believe, Fuel Surcharge Amount will be loaded in the Fare Server by tonight, so price will be correct at midnight.

$5xx prices are showing for various airports in India and if you see $8xx price then change your dates here and there....

[Updates 9:27PM]
Jet Airways website still allows to book tickets with price mistake...

  
hello PatelBhai, Any More updates on this ?


rated:
did anyone fly with flydubai, i am seeing low prices for DC-Dubai-hyd thru united-flydubai? Any inputs are appreciated

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 171727374 75
  • Page


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014