• filter:
  • 175767778 79
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Today family had Air India flight from JFK to DEL and upon arriving their systems were down. Take off was supposed to be at 2:25 pm but at 4:30 pm they got into the plane. Their website for flight status is not even updated.

rated:
I have been tracking the price for MIA-BOM and CCU-MIA for jun 1st week and coming a month later but seems price is slowly going up
Patel Bhai...any advice should I book now or it will drop the price in future, current price is around $1300.00.

rated:
mkha said:   I have been tracking the price for MIA-BOM and CCU-MIA for jun 1st week and coming a month later but seems price is slowly going up
Patel Bhai...any advice should I book now or it will drop the price in future, current price is around $1300.00.

For MIA to BOM and CCU-MIA $13xx price for June 1st week is considered good. and If your plan confirmed then I will not suggest you to wait any longer, as once good price is gone, there is 50-50% chance to get similar price with similar features. If your plan is not confirmed, then I will not suggest to jump and then later date end-up changing or cancelling ticket with penalty.

rated:
Patel Bhai,
Checking for SDF-HYD June 27th return Aug 1st.2 tickets.Any deals to wait for?

rated:
Just a couple of words of huge thanks to patelbhai for helping me back in December for a tough situation with Etihad airways. We forgot to carry along old expired passport for our daughter. Old passport number was in her OCI card. Etihad did not let us board and were extremely unhelpful and rude. Patelbhai was on phone for 2-3 hours with me helping navigate the situation and eventually getting tickets on qatar airline for next day (it is truly tough to get tickets at short notice in december).

rated:
Hi Patel Bhai, looking for your advice. We will be travelling DEN-AMD-DEN (2 adults, 2 kids) leaving June 11 (or 12/13) and returning July 4. I read your posts about June being high season and we are definitely seeing that in the prices right now. Emirates is $2124, Qatar is $2147, British is $2150, Etihad is showing no availability on return for that entire week (system issue maybe?). Qatar had about $1700 last week which is now gone but Emirates, British, etc. have all stayed the same. Just trying to figure out if fares may come down a bit over the next month or if we should go ahead and pull the trigger now if you expect them to pretty much stay at these levels for June.

rated:
Hello Patelbhai, and greetings to all on this Republic day!
Hope all is well.
Me and my wife and our son who is 3, are planning to travel from Chicago to Pune on May 1 and return on 23rd. We are trying to avoid airports where transit visa is required. Any suggestions on when the tickets should be booked for that travel period would be appreciated. I saw $845 for BA but that will mean transit visa in LHR. Air India was around $900 via Delhi. Both prices of course per traveler. My wife and I have to do the biometrics and US visa interviews in Mumbai, so we will travel from chicago to mumbai first and stay in hotel for couple of days. Then after all that visa work done, we will make further journey to pune by road. Any advice, is appreciated.

JSK,

rated:
Hello Patel Bhai ,

Family with 1 child , 1 infant is traveling to BOS to VTZ and gettiing quote for 1770 for one way and any idea about Baggage policy ? from BOS - HYD is Emirates and HYD - VTZ is Air India please let me know if you have any idea about baggage policy

rated:
Looking for price guidance for 1 adult and 2 kids from IAD to HYD starting third week of Jun and Returning 4th week of Jul

Best i got so far is $1425 Emirates

rated:
Hello Sir

I am planning for vacation in India from Boston to delhi going on 15th may and returning on 7June. Can you help me with this itenary.
My problem is my visa has expired.

Regards
Saurabh

rated:
kukrejasaurabh said:   Hello Sir

I am planning for vacation in India from Boston to delhi going on 15th may and returning on 7June. Can you help me with this itenary.
My problem is my visa has expired.

Regards
Saurabh

At this moment, Lufthansa is coming cheaper but since your visa has expired, Emirates_ can work out better but right now Emirates_ is around $12xx so I will suggest to wait for somedays till their price goes down under/around $10xx

rated:
VAIndigo said:   Looking for price guidance for 1 adult and 2 kids from IAD to HYD starting third week of Jun and Returning 4th week of Jul

Best i got so far is $1425 Emirates

3rd week of June is going to be Higher Price Season, so based on the fact $14xx for 3rd week of June considered good. Sometime suddely prices goes down for High Season, but it's not guaranteed to happen and sometime if you wait for it then you may endup paying higher price at last minutes for higher season.

rated:
folks I recently needed to book a ticket to BOM and returning from MAA. I was just looking for round trip to BOM and was going to buy BOM->MAA separately, to save money. However when I did multiple destinations and priced it exactly as I wanted, it was cheaper (by a whopping $350) to do that rather than buying round trip to BOM. I was blown away as to how absurd the airline pricing was. The icing on the cake was that the return trip from MAA is through BOM and I do that short leg through Jet airways (their codeshare partner)

rated:
what airlines did you book this on and for what dates?

rated:
If You Bought an Airline Ticket Between the U.S. and Asia, Australia, New Zealand, or the Pacific Islands,

You Could Receive Money from Class Action Settlements.

Class Definition
You are included in one or more of the Settlement Classes if you bought a ticket for air travel from one of the Defendants or Co-Conspirators; the ticket included at least one flight segment between the U.S. and Asia or the U.S. and Oceania (Australia, New Zealand or the Pacific Islands); your purchase was made between January 1, 2000 and the Effective Date*, and you were not reimbursed for your purchase by someone else. The Defendants and Co-Conspirators are:

 Air New Zealand (Non-Settling Defendant);
All Nippon Airways Company, Limited (Non-Settling Defendant);
American Airline, Inc. (Alleged Co-Conspirator);
Asiana Airlines, Inc. (Alleged Co-Conspirator);
British Airways, Plc. (Alleged Co-Conspirator);
Cathay Pacific Airways Limited (Settling Defendant);
China Airlines Limited (Taiwan) (Non-Settling Defendant);
Continental Airlines, Inc. (Alleged Co-Conspirator);
Delta Airlines, Inc. (Alleged Co-Conspirator);
 Deutsche Lufthansa AG (Alleged Co-Conspirator);
EVA Airways Corporation (Non-Settling Defendant);
 The International Air Transport Association (Alleged Co-Conspirator);
 Japan Airlines International Company, Ltd. (Settling Defendant);
Korean Airlines, Ltd. (Alleged Co-Conspirator);
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines (Alleged Co-Conspirator);
Malaysian Airline System Berhad (Settling Defendant);
Northwest Airlines Corporation (Alleged Co-Conspirator);
 Philippine Airlines, Inc. (Non-Settling Defendant);
 Qantas Airways Limited (Settling Defendant);
 Scandinavian Airlines System (Alleged Co-Conspirator);
Singapore Airlines Limited (Settling Defendant);
 Societe Air France (Settling Defendant);
Swiss International AG (Alleged Co-Conspirator);
 Thai Airways International Public Co., Ltd. (Settling Defendant);
United Airlines, Inc. (Alleged Co-Conspirator);
 Vietnam Airlines Company Limited (Settling Defendant); and
Virgin Atlantic Airways, Ltd. (Alleged Co-Conspirator)

*The Effective Date is the date all of the following conditions have been met: (a) the Court has entered Judgment; and (b) the time for appeal has expired, or if an appeal occurs, the Judgment has been affirmed and no further appeals are possible.

If you meet the Class defination above then please click on the link below to file a Claim.

More Detail:https://airlinesettlement.com/eng/

Link for Form:https://airlinesettlement.com/eng/mainpage/ocf.aspx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Above, I have highlighted Airlines, generally which goes to India.

rated:
Patel sir,

Please see if you can help.

I am trying to secure best possible price for 2 adults and 2 kids (3 years). Austin - New Delhi flight, outbound 4/11 and inbound 5/16 2015. Please see if you could advice on best two options I should consider.

regards,
Ash

rated:
PatelForIndia said:   If You Bought an Airline Ticket Between the U.S. and Asia, Australia, New Zealand, or the Pacific Islands,

Class Definition
You are included in one or more of the Settlement Classes if you bought a ticket for air travel from one of the Defendants or Co-Conspirators; the ticket included at least one flight segment between the U.S. and Asia or the U.S. and Oceania (Australia, New Zealand or the Pacific Islands); your purchase was made between January 1, 2000 and the Effective Date*, and you were not reimbursed for your purchase by someone else. The Defendants and Co-Conspirators are:

*The Effective Date is the date all of the following conditions have been met: (a) the Court has entered Judgment; and (b) the time for appeal has expired, or if an appeal occurs, the Judgment has been affirmed and no further appeals are possible.

If you meet the Class defination above then please click on the link below to file a Claim.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the info. Seeing it for the first time. So, tickets bought through travels agents qualify for the settlement ?

rated:
I am looking for tickets from PHL to MAA for late May returning in Aug. BA has decent prices. Do we need transit visa at London airport if we have valid US visa ?

rated:
arnott said:   I am looking for tickets from PHL to MAA for late May returning in Aug. BA has decent prices. Do we need transit visa at London airport if we have valid US visa ?

During the time of travel, If you have Any type of valid US Visa INSIDE THE PASSPORT, which is not expired, then you do NOT need transit visa to travel via London. Visa Extension or approval notice or EAD does not considered as Valid US Visa for UK Govt.

rated:
arnott said:    Thanks for the info. Seeing it for the first time. So, tickets bought through travels agents qualify for the settlement ?
Does not matter where ticket was purchased, After all Its Airlines Tickets and Airlines control prices for tickets.

rated:
PatelForIndia said:   
arnott said:    Thanks for the info. Seeing it for the first time. So, tickets bought through travels agents qualify for the settlement ?
Does not matter where ticket was purchased, After all Its Airlines Tickets and Airlines control prices for tickets.

Thanks. Now I need to find the info about my 2001 flight.
PatelForIndia said:   
arnott said:   I am looking for tickets from PHL to MAA for late May returning in Aug. BA has decent prices. Do we need transit visa at London airport if we have valid US visa ?

During the time of travel, If you have Any type of valid US Visa INSIDE THE PASSPORT, which is not expired, then you do NOT need transit visa to travel via London. Visa Extension or approval notice or EAD does not considered as Valid US Visa for UK Govt.

Thanks for the info.

rated:
PatelForIndia said:   If You Bought an Airline Ticket Between the U.S. and Asia, Australia, New Zealand, or the Pacific Islands,

Class Definition

I am not a legal person so don't know what I can benefit from this. Can you please explain?

Our family may have purchased and traveled 10+ times round-trip thru these airlines. How much we can get per round trip ticket for filing this claim?

rated:
PatelForIndia said:   

patel bhai.... kem cho

I need to book 2 RT tickets for my parents from DFW to AMD. Outbound any day in week of 20th April, 2015, Inbound any day in week of 18th May, 2015.

Any advice on this itinerary?

rated:
Hello PatelBhai,
I am looking for 3 Adults and 1 Kid (< 12) tickets from CMH to MAA with StopOver at DXB/AUH. We need to be there in India in the first week of August. I am flexible to start from Jul 14 th and back around Aug20 (4 weeks period). When I do search in Emirates.com, I am getting stopover of 44K (but when I start from ORD it is only 6600) CMH TO MAA round trip without stopover is 6400 with stopover fee of 100. Not sure what I am doing wrong. can you please help me finding a good deal? Also Can we do Etihad and do stopover to dubai? is that possible?

Thanks in advance!

rated:
Need help! I see a low fare with change in airport from LGA to JFK. What to expect on the airport change? will checked in baggage be transferred automatically or we need to do it ourselves? Thanks in advance!

rated:
Emirates_ Adding New Flight Service from Orlando to Dubai from 1st September.

Outbound: EK 220 will start from Orlando at 2:20pm (May be going to office early and leave early ?) and will reach to Dubai at 12:30pm noon
Inbound: EK219 will start from Dubai at 3:50AM and will reach to Orlando at 11:20AM (Will not be able to go work on same day)

Here is Possible Flight Connections to India:

MUMBAI
1 EK220 MCO 01SEP 02:20PM > DXB 02SEP 12:30PM
2 EK508 DXB 02SEP 04:10PM > BOM 02SEP 08:50PM--> No Connecting flight to Goa and Pune.
3 EK509 BOM 30SEP 10:30PM > DXB 01OCT 12:05AM
4 EK219 DXB 01OCT 03:50AM > MCO 01OCT 11:40AM

DELHI
2 EK514 DXB 02SEP 03:25PM > DEL 02SEP 08:20PM --> No Connecting flight to Amritsar.
3 EK515 DEL 30SEP 09:50PM > DXB 30SEP 11:50PM

​HYDERABAD
2 EK528 DXB 02SEP 03:15PM > HYD 02SEP 08:25PM
3 EK529 HYD 30SEP 09:50PM > DXB 30SEP 11:59PM

BANGALORE
2 EK566 DXB 02SEP 01:45PM > BLR 02SEP 07:15PM
3 EK567 BLR 30SEP 08:45PM > DXB 30SEP 11:05PM

CHENNAI
2 EK546 DXB 02SEP 02:45PM > MAA 02SEP 08:30PM
3 EK547 MAA 30SEP 09:45PM > DXB 01OCT 12:30AM

CALCUTTA
1 EK220 MCO 01SEP 02:20PM > DXB 02SEP 12:30PM<-- 14 Hours Layover
2 EK570 DXB 03SEP 02:05AM > CCU 03SEP 08:20AM
3 EK573 CCU 30SEP 08:30PM > DXB 01OCT 12:05AM

AHMEDABAD
1 EK220 MCO 01SEP 02:20PM > DXB 02SEP 12:30PM <-- 10 Hours Layover
2 EK538 DXB 02SEP 10:50PM > AMD 03SEP 03:05AM
3 EK539 AMD 01OCT 04:25AM > DXB 01OCT 05:55AM <-- 22 Hours Layover
4 EK219 DXB 02OCT 03:50AM > MCO 02OCT 11:40AM

KOCHI
1 EK220 MCO 01SEP 02:20PM > DXB 02SEP 12:30PM <-- 9 Hours Layover
2 EK532 DXB 02SEP 09:20PM > COK 03SEP 02:55AM
3 EK533 COK 30SEP 04:15AM > DXB 30SEP 06:35AM <-- 22 Hours Layover

rated:
Patelbhai, I am looking for 2 tickets from AMD to IAD arriving on June 7th and leaving end of november or early december (basically spend 6 months), date is little flexible except the arrival date from india. Is it good time to book now? Etihad used to give good prices but I dont see much. Most of their cheaper fares are involving 2 stops instead of 1 now. Cheapest I am seeing is Emirates, but there is a long layover involved, I would rather get etihad or qatar. Is it good idea to wait? is this going to be rush season?

Thanks

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015