• filter:
  • 176777879 80
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
bucks25761 said:   can you clarify what too easy means?
  Sorry it was typo.  What I meant is:  Currently, it's too early.

rated:
thanks again Patelbhai

rated:
Patel Bhai....first off thanks for all your support over the years.

Wanted to know when to pull the trigger for tickets to Delhi (from Miami or Ft. Lauderdale) for last 3 weeks in Dec 2015, back 2nd of Jan 2016. I know this is a busy season so wanted to buy it at the right time. What would be about the right $$ range to expect as well. Any recommendation for airline.

Thanks again.

rated:
mrng said:   Patel Bhai....first off thanks for all your support over the years.

Wanted to know when to pull the trigger for tickets to Delhi (from Miami or Ft. Lauderdale) for last 3 weeks in Dec 2015, back 2nd of Jan 2016. I know this is a busy season so wanted to buy it at the right time. What would be about the right $$ range to expect as well. Any recommendation for airline.

Thanks again.

Before airlines sales dept work to decide promotional prices for December month, they will have to pass June-July summer vacation season. In your plan 2nd Jan really hot demand date but still we have not started to receive inquiries yet for December month yet... so I will suggest to wait and watch for around August month and then start looking for prices... MIA to DEL, you may get good price in Qatar Airlines at some point. 

rated:
What is the right time to book tickets for India (travelling Dec 12-2015, returning Jan 2) from DFW to MUM on Emirates..? Is it kinda early right now?

Emirates currently shows 2000$ per person. I dont know if it is expensive or a good deal..

Thanks

Mulder

rated:
Mulder24 said:   What is the right time to book tickets for India (travelling Dec 12-2015, returning Jan 2) from DFW to MUM on Emirates..? Is it kinda early right now?

Emirates currently shows 2000$ per person. I dont know if it is expensive or a good deal..

Thanks

Mulder

You may want to wait till current June-August Summer Vacation High season gets over, so around Sept-Oct..  $2000 for DFW to BOM is considered very high.  When real times comes it will come down...

rated:
Would like recommendations - airline/price/website - for a SFO-MAA-SFO June 10 (+-3 days) - June 30 (+-3 days). Thanks.

rated:
Hi PatelForIndia,

Can you help me to book tickets SFO-->LHR-->SFO around June 3rd week for two weeks. Pl message me.

rated:
Hi Patel Bhai! We are looking to travel SFO - DEL - SFO from Nov 7 to Nov 29 +/- 2 days.. Is it too early to start looking for this, or is it the right time?

rated:
crazee85 said:   Hi Patel Bhai! We are looking to travel SFO - DEL - SFO from Nov 7 to Nov 29 +/- 2 days.. Is it too early to start looking for this, or is it the right time?
  I believe,it's little early to look for Nov. month travel date, unless, there is price around $8xx-$9xx  range. then it's good to jump early also.

Thanks

rated:
dealanil said:   Hi PatelForIndia,

Can you help me to book tickets SFO-->LHR-->SFO around June 3rd week for two weeks. Pl message me.

Hi, I generally do not use PM.  I will suggest to check with www.MudraTravels.com

rated:
Has anybody heard of or has experience with www.indianeagle.com travel website? The site shows me $850 (including tax) for IAD->BOM->IAD from 6/17 thru 7/27 travel dates. This price is atleast $400 cheaper than the next available price for these dates. I read some mixed reviews online, but am not sure if the 'good' reviews were posted by independent customers.

TIA.

rated:
leonimish said:   Has anybody heard of or has experience with www.indianeagle.com travel website? The site shows me $850 (including tax) for IAD->BOM->IAD from 6/17 thru 7/27 travel dates. This price is atleast $400 cheaper than the next available price for these dates. I read some mixed reviews online, but am not sure if the 'good' reviews were posted by independent customers.

TIA.

The lower price which you are seeing is from Delta Air France Airlines. You can also get similar price from agents. Generally June month will not have this range of price but prices are real and agents are aware about it.

rated:
Just wondering once again when and if its cheaper to use third party travel agencies either online or at physical location versus booking directly from airline websites for tickets to India. Just in general asking. Also is it generally cheaper if situations come up such as needing to change the dates, cancel, etc when buying directly from the airline?

rated:
Beware about India's Visa upon Arrival (eVisa) and arrival at some Indian Airports 

Day before yesterday, one of our passenger (US Citizen) traveled from Washington to Ahmadabad with eVisa (Visa Upon Arrival) in Qatar Airlines to attend his sister’s wedding this Sunday. He had acquired Indian eVisa Online in advance, and had all papers with him. 

At Washington DC airport, Qatar Airlines on counter staff verified all visa documents as a part of normal procedure.

By using Doha to Ahmadabad flight, when he landed at Ahmadabad airport, Indian Immigration desk denied his entry and informed him that, currently "Visa on Arrival" service has made available only for Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Bangalore airports (not at Ahmadabad Airport). Due to lack of equipment and system setup, at this moment, this service is not open at Ahmadabad airport. (They said, it will start  at Ahmadabad after 15-20 days, not now.)

So, finally, in same Qatar Airlines flight, he was deported back from Ahmadabad to Doha to till Washington DC (from where he had started journey), and today afternoon, he arrived back to US. He was not needed to even come out of Washington DC airport (after spending some time in IAD airport lounge and taking shower, today evening in same Qatar Airlines flight, he will be going from Washington DC to Doha to Delhi  24 + 24 + 24 Hours continues journey back and forth just like Ping-Pong Ball...)

When Ahmadabad Immigration deported him back, at that time, he requested  airlines staff that, instead of sending Ahmadabad to Doha to Washington DC, Please send me from Doha to  Mumbai or Delhi as he already had eVisa to enter in India, He even offered to pay for that ticket also, but Airlines Staff was helpless to do anything (may be they were following Immigration officers orders to sent him back, wherever he had started journey originally…).  While coming back to USA from Ahmadabad, when he reached to Doha, we were helping to book him Doha to Mumbai or Delhi ticket, but Qatar Airlines staff at Ahmadabad had took over his US passport with them, so he can not go anywhere else (Generally in this type deporting case, Airlines secures passenger's passport and gives it back at last destination, we have seen same cases for  H1 Visa holders, when their entry denies at USA Airports and deported back to India.)

You may be thinking that, matter ends here... No it's not... When airlines sent him Ahmadabad to Doha to Washington DC, They actually utilized his own end of June month return ticket, so once he reaches to India now, we as a travel agency, we will be re-working with airlines to re arrange his original return ticket as passenger is not at fault anywhere. Qatar Airlines should not have allowed to board him from Washington DC itself, but I am sure, Indian Govt. will not have notify fine details to airlines that, New Visa On Arrival is only for certain airports.  . Due to lack of proper system, innocent person suffered unnecessarily like a tennis ball between Washington DC - Ahmadabad - Washington - Delhi.

"Achhe din Aane Waale Hain Lekin Kuch Din Ke Baad.."    

rated:
Patel Bhai, thanks for sharing. I am not trying to be smart but should/would travel agents have this information too?

rated:
fokatkamaal said:   Patel Bhai, thanks for sharing. I am not trying to be smart but should/would travel agents have this information too?

Generally, There is no official system in-place, which notifies to travel agents about changes in visa rules. Travel Agents will generally come to know this type of small-small details from various sources during day-to-day interactions. Once we come to know this type of detail, we share and take preventive measure so it does not happen with other passengers...

FYI: In above case, we did contacted Qatar Airlines for passenger's return ticket, and airlines is claiming that:  "Qatar Airlines has already been fined by the Bureau of Immigration for INR-1,00,000/- (Indian Rupees One Lac) for the said passenger."

rated:
this is india and canot improve

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015