• filter:
  • 174757677 78
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
bhavkaka said:   Hi Patel Bhai. I'm planning to travel from IAD to BOM in Jun-Jul. What would be the best time to buy tickets. Thank You in advance.

IAD to BOM for June-July, I think it will be better to wait till at least up to 3 months in advance. This year, there was a price mistake by Etihad-Jet Airways and for December high season people ended up getting tickets for $6xx (but that does not happen all the time...)

Since IAD to BOM, there are lots of airlines to choose and also in June month there is two types of season, June first week Departure is cheaper and Mid June onwards is going to be costly season, so I will suggest to wait and watch till April and if lower prices comes before that, then it's good to jump.

rated:
prashp1 said:   Hi Patel Bhai. I am traveling from either JFK/EWR to AMD from Jan 3 - Feb 21 with family. Should I wait for Jan travel to see if prices will go lower or buy it now? Which airline will have it lower for Jan travel? Thanks
  January first week departure, no more need to wait... At last Emirates_ was cheaper and now Air-India can be cheaper (due to lower sales in past days).

rated:
what do you mean by more dependable?.� my mom is traveling alone. is it safty wise more dependable, or time wise?

rated:
PatelForIndia said:   
Peeps said:   PatelBhai, I am planning a trip to India from US end of May 2015 for a month and a half. When is the best time to make the reservation? Right now, seeing Qatar fares around 990. Please advise. Tx
ok, Qatar Airlines showing $990 but from which airport to which airport ?  JFK to Chennai that's normal prices for  May.  San Diago to Hyderabad, that's considered very good price so, Please let us know more detail.

In general, From February to Mid May considered lowest price season for USA to India travel (excluding return in August from India to USA).  Prices starts increasing slowly for travel date 18-20 May onward due to summer school vacation effect .

and generally if your travel date belongs to end of May, then generally it is recommended to buy ticket around 3 months in advance, but if airlines is giving lowest price range before then 3 months and your travel plan is firm then it's always good to jump early instead of waiting for 3 months time period arrive.

Thanks

Thanks. IAD - BLR (or ORD - BLR). I am also seeing American Airlines around $900.

rated:
denishshah said:   what do you mean by more dependable?.� my mom is traveling alone. is it safty wise more dependable, or time wise?
  Etihad Airlines has more flight frequency, partner flight networks and  responsive customer service compare to what you get from Turkish Airlines. 

rated:
Peeps said:   
PatelForIndia said:   
Peeps said:   PatelBhai, I am planning a trip to India from US end of May 2015 for a month and a half. When is the best time to make the reservation? Right now, seeing Qatar fares around 990. Please advise. Tx
ok, Qatar Airlines showing $990 but from which airport to which airport ?  JFK to Chennai that's normal prices for  May.  San Diago to Hyderabad, that's considered very good price so, Please let us know more detail.

In general, From February to Mid May considered lowest price season for USA to India travel (excluding return in August from India to USA).  Prices starts increasing slowly for travel date 18-20 May onward due to summer school vacation effect .

and generally if your travel date belongs to end of May, then generally it is recommended to buy ticket around 3 months in advance, but if airlines is giving lowest price range before then 3 months and your travel plan is firm then it's always good to jump early instead of waiting for 3 months time period arrive.

Thanks

Thanks. IAD - BLR (or ORD - BLR). I am also seeing American Airlines around $900.

Yes, IAD to BLR end of May, $9xx price considered good.

rated:
Thanks for all the info guys. I'm traveling there in December!

rated:
PatelForIndia said:   

Etihad Airlines has more flight frequency, partner flight networks and  responsive customer service compare to what you get from Turkish Airlines. 

Hi Patelbhai,
I am planning to travel from Dec 26th to Jan 17th from NYC to AMD. as of today the lowest far I am getting is $1547. Are there any chance if the price will go lower than this. I can change the dates by couple of days. Total four travelers. 2 adult and 2 kids (under 12).
Thanks,

rated:
Hi Patelbhai
Can you tell me the best fares for passengers traveling FROM India to Atlanta in Dec. I need two tickets
Outbound: BOM - ATL around 12/20
Return: ATL - BOM around 3/10

TIA

rated:
Hello PatelBhai,
I have to book 1 ticket from Boston - Ahmedabad and I want to travel with Emirates. Date are Jan 18th - Feb 04. I am flexible with dates, just that I need to be there on Jan 27th for a wedding. Currently on Emirates website I am getting $1390 which seems like an awesome price. Should I book it or would you suggest to wait?
Thanks,
Mz

rated:
Hello PatelBhai,
I have to book 1 ticket from Boston - Ahmedabad and I want to travel with Emirates. Date are Jan 18th - Feb 04. I am flexible with dates, just that I need to be there on Jan 27th for a wedding. Currently on Emirates website I am getting $1390 which seems like an awesome price. Should I book it or would you suggest to wait?
Thanks,
Mz

rated:
mvpBos said:   Hello PatelBhai,
Thanks,
Mz

Since Emirates_Prices can fluctuate or sometime they may release 2-3 days promotional price, it is little hard to advise you to proceed because, at this moment, this fare may look good, but at some point, if Emirates_ release any unexpected sale fare then you may feel that now prices went so low...

rated:
Thank you so much for your prompt reply! I guess I'll monitor the prices on their website for a few days and see if any difference or else will go ahead with this one.
Do you suggest any particular combination of days? I am already seacrhing for flying on a sunday and coming back on a Wed....but if any other suggestions please do advise.
Overall I have to thank you for all your valuable suggestions in this thread...I got to know several things just from this forum...amazing!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 174757677 78
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014