• filter:
  • 175767778 79
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Today family had Air India flight from JFK to DEL and upon arriving their systems were down. Take off was supposed to be at 2:25 pm but at 4:30 pm they got into the plane. Their website for flight status is not even updated.

rated:
I have been tracking the price for MIA-BOM and CCU-MIA for jun 1st week and coming a month later but seems price is slowly going up
Patel Bhai...any advice should I book now or it will drop the price in future, current price is around $1300.00.

rated:
mkha said:   I have been tracking the price for MIA-BOM and CCU-MIA for jun 1st week and coming a month later but seems price is slowly going up
Patel Bhai...any advice should I book now or it will drop the price in future, current price is around $1300.00.

†For MIA to BOM and CCU-MIA $13xx price for June 1st week is considered good. and If your plan confirmed then I will not suggest you to wait any longer, as once good price is gone, there is 50-50% chance to get similar price with similar features. †If your plan is not confirmed, then I will not suggest to jump and then later date end-up changing or cancelling ticket with penalty.

rated:
Patel Bhai,
Checking for SDF-HYD June 27th return Aug 1st.2 tickets.Any deals to wait for?

rated:
Just a couple of words of huge thanks to patelbhai for helping me back in December for a tough situation with Etihad airways. We forgot to carry along old expired passport for our daughter. Old passport number was in her OCI card. Etihad did not let us board and were extremely unhelpful and rude. Patelbhai was on phone for 2-3 hours with me helping navigate the situation and eventually getting tickets on qatar airline for next day (it is truly tough to get tickets at short notice in december).

rated:
Hi Patel Bhai, looking for your advice. We will be travelling DEN-AMD-DEN (2 adults, 2 kids) leaving June 11 (or 12/13) and returning July 4. I read your posts about June being high season and we are definitely seeing that in the prices right now. Emirates is $2124, Qatar is $2147, British is $2150, Etihad is showing no availability on return for that entire week (system issue maybe?). Qatar had about $1700 last week which is now gone but Emirates, British, etc. have all stayed the same. Just trying to figure out if fares may come down a bit over the next month or if we should go ahead and pull the trigger now if you expect them to pretty much stay at these levels for June.

rated:
Hello Patelbhai, and greetings to all on this Republic day!
Hope all is well.
Me and my wife and our son who is 3, are planning to travel from Chicago to Pune on May 1 and return on 23rd. We are trying to avoid airports where transit visa is required. Any suggestions on when the tickets should be booked for that travel period would be appreciated. I saw $845 for BA but that will mean transit visa in LHR. Air India was around $900 via Delhi. Both prices of course per traveler. My wife and I have to do the biometrics and US visa interviews in Mumbai, so we will travel from chicago to mumbai first and stay in hotel for couple of days. Then after all that visa work done, we will make further journey to pune by road. Any advice, is appreciated.

JSK,

rated:
Hello Patel Bhai ,

Family with 1 child , 1 infant is traveling to BOS to VTZ and gettiing quote for 1770 for one way and any idea about Baggage policy ? from BOS - HYD is Emirates and HYD - VTZ is Air India please let me know if you have any idea about baggage policy

rated:
Looking for price guidance for 1 adult and 2 kids from IAD to HYD starting third week of Jun and Returning 4th week of Jul

Best i got so far is $1425 Emirates

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 175767778 79
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015