• filter:
  • 173747576 77
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
bistouristus said:   Hi PatelBhai -

recently, i got a quote for Dallas --> CCU in Qatar with just 1 hr layover on Doha. Is that enough time to switch flights in Doha, as i heard they renovated the international airport?

Thanks

I think it's quite enough (based on our experience last year) while traveling to India but not vice versa as the security checks might take more time while coming to USA. The terminals were very close probably because constructions were going on.

rated:
Hi folks,

What is considered a good fare for travel from IAD to MAA during first week of Nov and returning first week of May? This is for a senior citizen.

Lufthansa is coming up as $799.

Is this a good time to book or should we wait some more time?

Thanks
DC-desi

rated:
nkab said:   Hi folks,

What is considered a good fare for travel from IAD to MAA during first week of Nov and returning first week of May? This is for a senior citizen.

Thanks
DC-desi

I think that's an excellent fare.

rated:
Hi Patel ji,

looking for a ticket for Del to Washington DC from 6th Oct 2014 to 20th March 2015, dates are flexible.

Thanks,
Sai

rated:
fritos427 said:   Hi Patel ji,

looking for a ticket for Del to Washington DC from 6th Oct 2014 to 20th March 2015, dates are flexible.

Thanks,
Sai

Please try Delta/KLM, At this moment that's only showing cheaper, tomorrow things can be different and something else can also come cheaper as it's low season travel from India to USA.

Thanks

rated:
nkab said:   Hi folks,

Thanks
DC-desi

Open the Parachute and Jump.  Shubh Kam Me Der Kaisi ?

rated:
Patelji,

Looking for tickets from DTW to BLR via DXB (1 wk stopover in Dec) from Dec 24/25 to Jan 17/18, 2015. What's the best time to buy? Currently seeing prices above $1800 now.

Thanks
Traveler2010

rated:
45m layover in Doha is decent enough. They are really efficient at transferring people in Doha.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 173747576 77
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014