$100 GC for Hyatt for $80 at Costco YMMV

Archived From: Travel Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
saw these yesterday at Costco B&M.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

can confirm, at local Costco in Tempe, AZ....this could be a hot deal if hyatt has a good coupon code to go with it

i saw on costco website you can get 10% off using costco as coupon code.

https://www.certificates.hyatt.com/WorldValidHotels.aspx

This is a site where you can buy stay certificates for select hotels at different levels. The link shows the hotel- if the hotel uses choice level you can buy a certificate for $99 and make a reservation for that rate.

Example:

Last May I stayed at the Hyatt Indianapolis for the 500 Mini Marathon.
Rate online was $170+
Bought choice level certificate and called number on certificate site and stayed for $99--wasn't charged taxes when I stayed at hotel.

Family has used in San Diego at Hyatt there. I called the Hyatt number on this link and made sure the certificate and reservation could be made before purchasing. I also got via email so no delivery charge.

This might be a better deal in some cases. Looked to see if you could buy stay certificate with gift card...but you can't...that would have been an even better deal!

Thanks for post OP..nice to see a deal

I've been staying at Hyatts a lot this month (building my tiered status renewal plus Next Big Thing promotion where you get a free night to use through 3.31.10 for every two stays through 1.31.10). I've seen a LOT of these Costco certificates at the check-out desks. If you pay an eligible rate (check www.goldpassport.com for details), you still earn credit for the stay even if you pay with a certificate.

You shouldn't expect Cash Back for any remaining balance on these $50 certificates (the Costco certificates come 2 x $50) so keep that in mind when checking out.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014