• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Hi!

My name is Erica and I'm new to FW.

I like to know where I should post coupons for additional items?

For example: when you buy a Dyson vacuum you can enter a coupon and get a free home cleaning kit.

Where to post it? Hot deals? No?

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
It depends. Can you tell me more about the coupons? Are you talking about coupons you just found, or are you talking about coupons for a business or product with which you are related? After you help me understand the situation with the coupons, I can point you in the right direction better.

EricaDr said:   Hi!

My name is Erica and I'm new to FW.

I like to know where I should post coupons for additional items?

For example: when you buy a Dyson vacuum you can enter a coupon and get a free home cleaning kit.

Where to post it? Hot deals? No?

Hi Erica!

If you post it in the "Free" section, the mods take care of assigning it to the appropriate category. I did that myself and found that the placement is done on the backend. Cheers!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014