Archived From: Welcome
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Hi guys, just made my first new post in the forum. Great.

Welcome to Fatwallet. Only advice I can give is to look up in the search window before posting to make sure that you don't "repost" a deal a second time. Other than that have fun. GREAT DEALS to be found everyday.

hi

Welcome DruidXL! -- You'll find many great deals from FatWallet... ENJOY!!

How do I add a coupon code?

Welcome "DruidXL". If you have any questions? Feel free to ask away. I'm sure you will find many great deals in the weeks, months and years to come. Have a great Fatwallet day.

Welcome to Fatwallet.com darlingemily. Adding coupon code from fatwallet is really easy. In most cases just click on the URL for the coupon you want and Fatwallet will direct you to the sight. In a few cases you will need to copy and paste the coupon code from the discussion boards and input them on the merchants sight, normally at checkout. I hope this helps. Happy saving.

I am new on this website can someone help me how can i post my questions and comments

mekadik said:   I am new on this website can someone help me how can i post my questions and comments
It seems like you already have the hang of it. Is there something you trying to do in particular?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014