Happy to be here

Archived From: Welcome
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
First time I login in to a forum not in china , hope that I can make friends here

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Member Summary

Keep hoping.

respdoc said:   Keep hoping.

LOL...I made you as a friend respdoc! it works!

Time to go back to China...

Only hot deals should be posted in the hot deals forum. conversation should be posted to the "off topic" forum, where this message will probably be sent soon.

Welcome to fat wallet!

WELCOME! Hope you enjoy it here!

Thanks OP! But you should post details on how to make those friends and if shipping is included!

欢迎
歡迎

Welcome to FW, goodonehehe! Take time to read thru the forums. We look forward to your contributions.

turtlebug said:   Welcome to FW, goodonehehe!did he say something funny? i must've missed it

Google tiananmen square.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.