• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I go over some threads and if I'm not really interested in them I would prefer to have the "1 new posts" not show up anymore. How do I undo that?

good question...I'd like to know this too.

When you say "not interested" are you saying you simply aren't interested or are you saying you are using the "not interested" feature? The "not interested" feature should take care of this for you. When looking at a forum, look to the left of any thread. You should see a "do not" sign (circle with slash). Click that for the thread. The picture shows some selected as red. If you have your filter set to "rated: normal" then anything you do this to should disappear from your view. To get it all back, just change the filter to "all topics".

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014