Naming my first child FatWally!

Archived From: Welcome
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
...though, that may be a bit of pre-determination or self-fulfilling prophecy there!

Anyways, can't figure out if I've ever officially introduced myself, or if I just posted randomly in this forum at some time in the past.

My Name is Nate, and I am writing to you from the great state of Sunny Southern California! Been a member for a few years now and FW has been my go-to place for electronic deals! Was a HUGE participant in the Bing/MS Cash Back awesomeness!! As I'm starting to "settle down" I'm here less and less (though not gone completely) for the great electronic deals, and starting to get involved in the coupon hunting. Wife thinks it's funny that I "clip" coupons, but she loves that we're ACTUALLY saving money now, instead of SPENDING money in order to save money!

I seem to have achieved "Welcome Wagon" at some point in the past, but who knows how that came about!

Back to my coupon hunt!

Hey Nate! I can't find where/if you posted in the Welcome forums before; It can't hurt to reintroduce yourself anyhow.
Glad you have found the benefits of coupon clipping but sad for your first child.

PharmerNate said:   I seem to have achieved "Welcome Wagon" at some point in the past, but who knows how that came about!

We don't need no stinkin' badges!

/yes I did that for the badge
/please don't name your child FatWally

Out2Sea said:   PharmerNate said:   I seem to have achieved "Welcome Wagon" at some point in the past, but who knows how that came about!

We don't need no stinkin' badges!

/yes I did that for the badge
/please don't name your child FatWally

FatWallis?

Probably better than FatWilly.

Thanx for postin' -

Sad for first child? You should be proud.

Lol. FatWally. Good one.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014