Archived From: Welcome
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I am new here and just recently started the adventure of couponing. We are a family of 7 in Texas so I am always looking for ways to save money.

I do have one question to start off with and I apologize if I am missing the way to do it on here ahead of time...

How do you find the coupons? I have gone back thru the threads and am either to confused to figure it out or am just not looking in the right area.

Thanks in advance..

Kasi

Hey there! Welcome to FatWallet. Tell the family we said "hi".

If you look at the green bar, there is a "coupon" tab. Click that. If you know what store you want coupons for, you can go to one of the store pages (just search the store or pick it from the list). On that page you have a lot of options for viewing. You can find some coupons there.

I hope that helps. Let us know if you have other questions.

One of the most confusing threads is the target official coupon thread. Due to some issues in the past, the two main organizers of that thread had to "hide" the coupons in the thread itself.

I am like you... clueless when I have to find clues. After making an honest attempt at it I finally broke down and sent a private message to the original poster and she helped me out.

Don't get frustrated by some posters here as you can always find others more than willing to help.

tjmightymouse said:   One of the most confusing threads is the target official coupon thread. Due to some issues in the past, the two main organizers of that thread had to "hide" the coupons in the thread itself.

I am like you... clueless when I have to find clues. After making an honest attempt at it I finally broke down and sent a private message to the original poster
and -->>> she <<<-- helped me out.

Don't get frustrated by some posters here as you can always find others more than willing to help.

--->>> I didn't know that ??

but anyway ... come over & visit - and like he/she (tjmightymouse) said - you can always send a PM - Thanx

Official Target Printable Coupons Master Thread (cont.)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014