• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I am wondering before I post a deal code I heard about, if adult toy sites are allowed to be posted in the Hot Deals forum. I have seen lingerie postings from places that are not adult oriented. I have seen personal care products such as tampons, as well as condoms from Amazon, and K-Y His & Hers products. I am searching the forums for any adult retail chains like "The Lion's Den" or "Adam & Eve" and I haven't come across any. I'm wondering if that's because of the nature of the sites (sex toys along with adult material), or if it's because no one really ever finds good deals. It's Valentine's Day coming up and there are deals out there on these sites.

My question is... Can I post a deal to a site, such as Adam & Eve, with an appropriate subject line and description. I can't help what others post in the thread about it (look at the 1,000 tampons thread - the first 5 or 6 posts are about blood or period puns).

Thank You,

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Hey there. You are correct. We do not allow posts for merchants that are adult-oriented. Outside of that, we do not allow adult toys. We do, however, allow condoms and lube as health items.

I hope that helps. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014