• filter:
  • 129303132 33
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I am also a new guy to the site and just join this forum today. This is my second post here. My purpose of joining this community is to participate here and discuss different attractions around the world. I hope this Forum will be a quite interesting platform for me.

rated:
Welcome to FatWallet!

rated:
Hi Everyone,
I was out to lunch with some girls recently and they were all talking about FW.  I had no idea what they were talking about but I had to find out!  So, here I am.  I am excited to get it all figured out although I must say it is a bit confusing right now. 

I live in the rocky mountains of Colorado and work in a dress shop, where I do NOT shop online at work! ; )

i'm off now to snoop around and see how this all works.  Is there a tutorial or welcome tips somewhere?

Thanks All!

cyngo

rated:
Not really a tutorial, but there are FAQ's that you might find helpful

rated:
Hi. I was searching for storage auction tips & found this forum!!
I love it!

Me: I'm a couponer, avid thrift shopper, and frugal entrepreneur. Married, homeowners, beginning to dabble in rental property....
We are self employed (gah!)
Have two kids (double gah!)
Live near Atlanta, Ga

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

rated:
Hi bumplett! Welcome to FatWallet!

rated:
Hi there,
I don't surf at work.
But love to find some deals especially this holiday season and I need to do some shopping.

rated:
Hello! My name is Ronnie and i am from Canada. I found FatWallet on google and because I love deals. CUrrently not employed, which gives me another reason to benefit from deals and coupons. Looking forward to being a part of this forum.

rated:
Hi Ronnie! I'm glad you found us.

rated:
New guy here. I am wandering around, looking for something that interests me. ANd my interests are somewhat strange, from music to pyrotechnics

rated:
xtreem said:   New guy here. I am wandering around, looking for something that interests me. ANd my interests are somewhat strange, from music to pyrotechnics
  Glad you found us then. We cater to all kinds of interest.

rated:
Hello Everyone ,Anyone Tell me what to do in this forum..!

rated:
Hey exclusiveyasir!!

What would you like to do, we have several different forums ranging from a variety of topics. Most popular would be the hot deals forum where you can find, and discuss the great deals that can be found throughout online and in store shopping. Don't forget your CashBack.

rated:
Hi, I just signed up and was assigned a user name of gro9039, which is awful. I can't see where I need to go to change it. Please help!

rated:
gro9039 said:   Hi, I just signed up and was assigned a user name of gro9039, which is awful. I can't see where I need to go to change it. Please help!
  Hey there. Not a problem. Just send me a PM with 3-4 names you want (in order of preference), and I'll see what's available.

rated:
VBMcGB said:   gro9039 said:   Hi, I just signed up and was assigned a user name of gro9039, which is awful. I can't see where I need to go to change it. Please help!
  Hey there. Not a problem. Just send me a PM with 3-4 names you want (in order of preference), and I'll see what's available.

I was able to find it this morning when I wasn't looking the mobile version. Thanks anyway!

rated:
Esory said:   
VBMcGB said:   
gro9039 said:   Hi, I just signed up and was assigned a user name of gro9039, which is awful. I can't see where I need to go to change it. Please help!

I was able to find it this morning when I wasn't looking the mobile version. Thanks anyway!

Wonderful! Let us know if you ever need anything else.

rated:
Hello friend I m rusty, writer and magazine editor.I am from Australia .Now in sydney

I don't know this forum rules.no friend in this forum.

rated:
Nice to meet you, RustySmith! If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to contact us via Private Message.

rated:
Hello My name is Evans. I'm from UK and i'm always looking for vouchers and discounts online.

rated:
Hello Evans! Welcome to FatWallet. If you're looking for discounts and coupons, you're in the right place. However, since we don't allow the buying/selling/trading of vouchers, you're not going to find those. Can you give us a better idea of what you're looking for in particular? If so, I can point you toward the best forum here for you.

rated:
Hello! I am very new here and I love anything FREE!! lol
I don't work, I am disabled and have been since age 25. Most of my time is spent on my phone surfing the net, making jewelry, reading and watching movies on DVD. I have to keep my mind out of my head otherwise all I feel is searing pain. I don't really know where to start on the site but plan on checking out the travel section. My husband and I will need a room for the night in OKC during the middle of October. We are going to a concert and everything is being paid for except the room. So I am trying to find a good deal on a room close to the arena that has a shuttle that will take us back and forth from the motel/hotel to the arena.

rated:
Hi corkeyandshell! Welcome to FatWallet. I hope you find everything you are looking for here and more!

rated:
Hello . I am Piper Bailey from Illinois. I've found tons of useful information in these forums and I appreciate all of you for providing free knowledge over the years to me and to thousands of other lurkers. Indeed, this is a great forum guys. Thank you~

rated:
Hi Piper Bailey! Thank you for the kind words. Let us know if there is anything we can help you with!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014