• filter:
  • 130313233 34
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Hi mariamercer. Welcome to FatWallet!

Your best options would be the Clothing category in the Hot Deals Forum. Or you could create a thread and ask where would be a good place to shop in our Deal Discussion Forum. If you do the latter, you will want to let them know what stores you have already found.

rated:
Hello everyone! I am new to the fatwallet community. I have browsed through and am impressed by everything I have seen so far. I can't wait to learn and share with everyone on this forum. Please share your opinions with me when possible. Thanks!
Matthew Mortensen
Las Vegas, NV

rated:
Welcome to Fatwallet Matthew!

rated:
Hi..

I am Rahul & i have create new profile.

rated:
spicesonline2 said:   Hi..

I am Rahul & i have create new profile.

HELLO RAHUL!!!

rated:
Hi. I'm Ricky. I drive too fast, walk too slow, and whistle too loud. Not like catcalls, but still inappropriate. Aside from that, I'm online doing things like this.

Thanks for having me

rated:
Welcome to Fatwallet Ricky!!!

rated:
Hey Ricky!! Rikki Tikki!!

rated:
Hi there! Thank you for introducing yourself. Welcome to FatWallet!

rated:
Who are you?
Hello. I am Aria Louise Steele. Who are you?

What do you do?
Nothing much. Just house chores.

Where in the world are you?
I'm from Bakersfield, California.

When do you surf the net? At work? We won't tell!
At home. My work is home-based though so I'm at work as well. :p

How can we help you?
I'm looking for more ways to save money!

Why fatwallet?
It was through Google's golden search engine that I ended up here. I decided to check it out.

rated:
Glad to have you here!

rated:
Hi Everyone!

I'm Kelly, computer techninian. I surf the net almost everywhere and every time I have the chance. I can't live without internet! LoL Hope to learn a thing or two here!

rated:
kellyboyd said:   Hi Everyone!

I'm Kelly, computer techninian. I surf the net almost everywhere and every time I have the chance. I can't live without internet! LoL Hope to learn a thing or two here!

I hope we can show you a thing or two. Glad you are here.

rated:
Hi

im new here

rated:
Glad you found us.

rated:
Hi, I'm notice a lot of unread msgs.Should new people still intro here?
I'm a 45 yr old 80's baby who loves radio contests and great deals.
I have a few questions about Forums; been a member for while but not very active.
Thanx
Michelle from California

rated:
Thanks for introducing yourself. If you have any forum questions, you can shoot me a PM. I'll do what I can to answer them.

rated:
Hello everybody, im Dora a lovely mother and wife . Im from Toronto and im 34. That's all i had to say

rated:
doraher9 said:   Hello everybody, im Dora a lovely mother and wife . Im from Toronto and im 34. That's all i had to say
Glad you are here

rated:
Hi...My name is Jay. I live in Washington. I'm a chemical Engineer student, like online shopping so much. I like buying products in sale. I would like to take all of your help and share the deals as well. I usually inclined buy quality products even with a considerable off. I do not believe in flat off. I faced serious malfunctions in some product categories.

rated:
Hi Jay, welcome to FatWallet!

rated:
I am checking out the forums, and thought I would come by and say hi

rated:
Checking out the forums. Looks good!

rated:
Hello,It's Hridoy Mitra from Bangladesh.I want to know about latest deals and services available all round the world. I think this is the best platform for me.

rated:
I have found the forum very helpful for me. Thank you fatwallet.

rated:
Hello, hridoymitra. Good to see you. Please share: what is it about our platform that makes it the best fit for you?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015