• filter:
  • 129303132 33
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Hello Friends !!!!

I am very new here on this forum !!! Really loving it so far!

rated:
Hello! Welcome to FatWallet!

rated:
Welcome Welcome Please let us know if you have any questions!!

rated:
I am also a new guy to the site and just join this forum today. This is my second post here. My purpose of joining this community is to participate here and discuss different attractions around the world. I hope this Forum will be a quite interesting platform for me.

rated:
Welcome to FatWallet!

rated:
Hi Everyone,
I was out to lunch with some girls recently and they were all talking about FW.  I had no idea what they were talking about but I had to find out!  So, here I am.  I am excited to get it all figured out although I must say it is a bit confusing right now. 

I live in the rocky mountains of Colorado and work in a dress shop, where I do NOT shop online at work! ; )

i'm off now to snoop around and see how this all works.  Is there a tutorial or welcome tips somewhere?

Thanks All!

cyngo

rated:
Not really a tutorial, but there are FAQ's that you might find helpful

rated:
Hi. I was searching for storage auction tips & found this forum!!
I love it!

Me: I'm a couponer, avid thrift shopper, and frugal entrepreneur. Married, homeowners, beginning to dabble in rental property....
We are self employed (gah!)
Have two kids (double gah!)
Live near Atlanta, Ga

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

rated:
Hi bumplett! Welcome to FatWallet!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014