• filter:
  • 128293031 32
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Hello ,
I am an marketing professional and always for having online business sales like to participate in related forums. waiting eagerly to participate and to reply for the threads.

Thanks

rated:
Welcome Meierfrank!

rated:
hello everybody

rated:
Thanks for saying hello lonelyaccountant!

rated:
lonelyaccountant said:   hello everybody
  Wellcome lonelyaccountant

rated:
Who am I? Michigan Slim, AKA Debi
What do I do? Former avionics tech. current pool shark & Mom
Where do I live? CA, Sierra Foothills, Naturalized from MI
When do I surf? spare time...HA!
How can we help you? I have been a member over a year now. I seem to have figured things out OK & would like to help with welcome wagon, if I may?
Why Fat Wallet? It is a great site with tons of deals, forums & information to boggle the mind & help save $

Love the site & the wonderful people who participate

rated:
Thanks for being here straybeatfarmer!

rated:
Hi:

Thanks for the warm welcome. I a work-at-home dad. Love to save using coupons and deals. Looking forward to being a part of this forum and contributing in someway.

Ken

rated:
Hi Ken! Welcome to FatWallet!

rated:
Hi i am Gradi. I'm from the UK. I am a writer , i love writing blogs and for clients. I surf the net probably 10 hours per day lol. I was introduced to the forum by a friend and I hope to learn a lot from this forum.

rated:
Hi Gradi! Welcome to Fatwallet!!!

rated:
Woot that was quick . Thank you

rated:
Hello! My name is Sarah. I'm a manicurist in New Jersey and I am brand new to couponing. I was a dancer for four years and am now 18 weeks pregnant with my first child. I retired from my career in the entertainment industry in December and have made it my mission to save as much money as I can and help provide for my family using coupons. I have signed up for this forum in hopes of getting advice and encouragement from other couponers that will help me start out.

rated:
Hi Sarah, Welcome to FatWallet!

rated:
I am a new user of community and this is my second post here. I am here to talk about my travel experience and next tour plan. I found the forum very informative about my interests. I hope it will be a nice platform for me to participate in different discussions.

rated:
Hi TeryJack, Welcome to FatWallet!

rated:
The who? I'm Les
What I do? Currently not doing anything
Location? Mn
When do you surf the net? At home
How can we help you? Coupons, freebies, and good deals
Why fatwallet? A friend refered me

Hello everyone!

rated:
Hi artemishunter1, welcome to FatWallet!

rated:
Hey! Im Tyler

I am a software engineer intern at fatwallet

Im in cold Beloit Wisconsin (Wishing it was summer already!)

Outside of work i program, (Love programming!) Made my own social network and hope to make something of myself

Love the environment that fat wallet has

rated:
Hey Tyler, glad to see you made it into the forums. I hope to see you posting more.

rated:
Hi! I am Jenna Fisher from San Jose California. I am 28 years old and working in a hair and make up industry. I love to surf the net and usually stays online for 18 hours a day. I love to shop and to chat.

rated:
Hi Jenna! Welcome to FatWallet!

rated:
Hi jenna. Welcome to Fatwallet. Hope you find it as valuable as me.

rated:
Welcome!

rated:
Who am I? Am0S Alias from Ben & Me (A Mouse}, you'll find me on other sites
What do you do? a Systems Guy, manage mid-tier servers, middleware, web stuff
Where in the world do i live? Planet Earth, USA
When do i have time to Surf the Net? Between work and sleep, often work nights
How can we help you? Oh where is that list? Getting started, finding posting, deals, making money, saving ... and not getting pounced upon by the established players for silly mistakes, not understanding the "rulez"...
Why Fatwallet? Because I stumbled in, playing with Trivia answers

Always looking for great deals for the Family and Myself of Course!
And Having a Blast, Catch you all later!

()_()
(o o)
.( ).
.>O<

rated:
Welcome am0s!!!!

rated:
Hello Everyone! I'm a mamma of two littles and I used to use the Target thread frequently a few months ago. Came back around only to realize everything is topsy-turvy. Hoping to get in to coupon'ing again. TIA to the super helpful folks on here!

rated:
welcome u and myself!

rated:
Welcome dormer! And Hello dealaramaphant, glad you check back in with us. The Target coupon thread has changed a bit. You might still find some useful for Target deals by filtering for Target in Hot Deals.

rated:
Welcome am0s I have noticed you on various forums. if you ever need help please ask. Dealaramaphant Target offers an app that will directly send you coupons to your phone. You can in return take your phone and have the cashier scan the barcode for what ever discount or coupons you are using on it. Hope that helps you out.

rated:
Who am I? Jack Lam
What do I do? I'm still in high school
Where do I live? NSW, Australia
When do I surf? Yes. (Most of my awake time)
How can we help you? I am easily discouraged when confronting things due to my pessimistic and absolutist perspective. This is a major drawback in life, especially with finding good deals and savings in a complex and chaotic world. Forums help me more than most people could possibly imagine, which most people nowadays take for granted. (Insert rant here)
Why Fat Wallet? Recommended by many online forumers from another forum community. (If you want to know, PM me)

rated:
Paradoxica said:   Who am I? Jack Lam
What do I do? I'm still in high school
Where do I live? NSW, Australia
When do I surf? Yes. (Most of my awake time)
How can we help you? I am easily discouraged when confronting things due to my pessimistic and absolutist perspective. This is a major drawback in life, especially with finding good deals and savings in a complex and chaotic world. Forums help me more than most people could possibly imagine, which most people nowadays take for granted. (Insert rant here)
Why Fat Wallet? Recommended by many online forumers from another forum community. (If you want to know, PM me)

Welcome to FatWallet, Jack! Glad to have you. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014