• filter:
  • 123 4 534
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
robertark said: When do you surf the net? At work? We won't tell! At work )Shhhh. Be very, very quiet. Welcome to FatWallet Robert!

rated:
Hi I am Toni and I do customer service support for our company.

Nice forum and website.

rated:
Hello Toni! Glad you're here.

rated:
Hello my name is Finch and I'm a full time web designer, a cheap skate and most importantly a slacker out of Florida! I've been a long time visitor and finally decided to contribute. Love the site!

rated:
Welcome, NewBposter Finch

rated:
Hello I have been checking out the site for a while now I have told all my family about you. My name is Brenda and I am a teacher I home school my grand daughter. I live in spartanburg SC good ole US of A,I usually serf after 5 pm,I am looking for sales and freebies for children and infants, I love the site so far thank you to all who help to make this site

rated:
Hello, Brenda. If you're looking for sales and freebies, then it sounds like you're in the right place. Yay!

rated:
ZOMG NEW PEOPLES HI!

rated:
Hi...My name is Mare and I reside in NJ. While I am supposed to be working (for the State) I am usually surfing the net looking for deals. I have been lurking around this site for some time now and I love how you do business.

rated:
Thanks for the kind words, Mare. Glad you're here!

rated:
Hi, My name is Michael, and I'm brand new here. A friend told me there was a link on here to get info and or code words for free tickets to see pre-screenings of movies. For example RSVP codes for gofobo.com and others. Any help out there? Thanks, Michael.

rated:
Howdy, Michael! I think what you're looking for is here.

rated:
Welcome is the greeting message given for introduction. Welcome is used for all the celebration parties with smile.This makes others happy with a greeting.

[Mod Note: Inappropriate content removed.]

rated:
Welcome linasandy!

rated:
Hi! Im Jennifer from NY just here to say hi and look for deals!

rated:
Hello Jennifer from NY. Hi back at ya!

rated:
Hi Everybody!!!!

rated:
Hi Andromanche!!!!

rated:
hi, the name is Frank,
I work for one of the Office supply chains, Here in Sunny south Florida, I spend most of my time surfing the net.
I am looking around to see what kind of deals I can find in here.
I saw an article in RD that said you guys have great deals.

rated:
Do we have great deals? You betcha! Welcome to the club, Frank!

rated:
hi am new and have Q
don't know where to start

rated:
what's up everyone! I'm Leticia - I live in NYC, baby! I love shopping, so I'm always looking for deals... hopefully I'm in the right place...

rated:
Hi. I'm Stan. I am a CSR at a cell phone carrier (won't say which one. everytime i say i work for "so and so company" i get bombarded with questions about cell phones, billing, etc...)
I'm in US. I surf the net at work hehehe... and at home.
I'm mainly looking for deals. I usually go to slickdeals but thought i'd give fatwallet a chance.
I'll try to post deals every now and then, but mainly i'll be lurking and checking for deals.

rated:
Hi all! Welcome to FatWallet.

pbdeva - the welcome forum is a great place to ask questions. There was even a thread started specifically for questions. If you would like to use it: I'm new & have ??? PLEASE

CosmopolitanGirl - yup, looking for deals you've found your place. Don't forget to check out our Cash Back rebate program as well

shoprider - we won't tell that you post from work

rated:
hey, my name is meka and this is my first time on this site so I need a little help on working my way around this site if any one can help me please do, P.S. I Love FREE Stuff!!

rated:
Hello, My name is Amy.
Right now, my current occupation is to take care of my brother-in-law who is terminally ill with cancer.
I am located in Kansas.
I surf the net at home and at work.
I have just started looking in on the stock market and trying to do my homework with it. I am fairly new to the stock business and I am really trying to learn all of the in's and out's of the market. My father has been doing stock. I have been watching his stock grow like crazy and he has made quite a profit with it. So I am trying to learn to have extra money in my pockets.
Fatwallet.com had popped while I was doing some research on the stocks and seemed very interesting. So I joined.
It is very nice to meet everyone.

rated:
Welcome to FatWallet Amy!

rated:
meka said: hey, my name is meka and this is my first time on this site so I need a little help on working my way around this site if any one can help me please do, P.S. I Love FREE Stuff!!

Post your questions, and we'll be happy to find an answer for you.

rated:
hello, i'm brand new to this site.

rated:
Just, Hi to all.

rated:
Hi jopop38,

Welcome to FatWallet!!

rated:
Who are you? Hi my name is Crystal
What do you do? Looking for work.
Where in the world are you? I am in the US, New York
When do you surf the net? At home
How can we help you? I am here to rent text books for shcool
Why fatwallet? I was told this was a good site to rent books that are too costly buy.

rated:
Hi Crystal
Welcome to FatWallet

rated:
hi i'm new subscriber my name is flo i live in northern nj. i am a retired reg. nurse. attempting to take advantage of this newly aquired status. please fill me in on your purpose.

rated:
welcome to FatWallet flo!
Our purpose is to serve consumers with value, knowledge, & guidance. We believe in getting a good deal, and think that you should too!

rated:
Hi everyone, I'm a lawyer from Boston who spends more time reading gizmodo and looking at tech deals than he does litigating. I hope I can share some deals with you guys and get some in return!

rated:
I loved the old format and all the Fatwallet people who wrote their comments. I always looked at it first thing in the A.M., but I know longer do that with the new forum

rated:
welcome to FatWallet laptopfeind!

LJL1018 - would you mind elaborating a bit more on what comments you are referring to? Also, there is the ability to use the "classic" look if you like that format better. Under my account-preferences is a Forums Version choice.

rated:
Hello everyone,

I am new here. My name is Susan and I live in Northern NJ with my husband and 2 sons (17 & 3).
I am a stay at home Mom and enjoy my 'work' immensely. I am looking for a way to ease up the
financial burden of today's economy. I have always been great with coupons but now with the internet
I can take this savings to a new level! I hope I have picked the right site to devote my time to. I look
forward to see what FW and its members have to offer and will throw relevant information out there
when I find it.

Looking forward to my journey here with you.

Truly,
Susan
NJ

rated:
welcome to FW, Susan!
Don't forget to check out our Cash Back section when shopping online.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 123 4 534
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014