• filter:
  • 14 5 67834
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Hi! John here, new to the site.. I play drums, write music, love reading, and have been following the political trail very closely this year.

I hope everyones business is surviving the current crisis

Thanks,
John
SbiCloseouts

rated:
Hi, I am Rosy, I am a hair dresser.

rated:
Wow. This is a whole new world I didn't know about! Just lost my job, my house, and my truck.
Someone told me about using coupons. Yesterday, I spent 5 hours on the internet learning.
I'm excited. It's kind of fun! I want to learn more. Look forward to eating again! haha
Glenda

rated:
Hi, I am Hazel and useing the site for the first time. I am a house wife from Maryland and like to read (mostly fiction), play games and watch tv. In the summer I do gardening, I like pretty flowers and injoy just watching the birds at my feeders.

rated:
Welcome to FatWallet, Glenda! I'm sorry for the recent misfortune.

Welcome to FatWallet Hazel!

rated:
Hi, San here,
I live in texas . i am here for CashBack offers.

rated:
Who are you? Im Tony
What do you do? Im a used car salesman
Where in the world are you? UK
When do you surf the net? At work? We won't tell! Everywhere, Blackberry at work and PC at home
How can we help you? Make me rich
Why fatwallet? Why not?

===============================================================================================================================================================

Dreams do come true

[img]http://photo-shack.com/img/b337e84de8752b27eda3a12363109e80.jpg/[img]

rated:
Greetings,
It is starting to cool off over here in China. I'm an American that has a few businesses over here. I sure don't have a fat wallet however.

rated:
Who are you? Jen
What do you do? full time student (RN in May)/work/raise kids/run in circles
Where in the world are you? Iowa
When do you surf the net? home, school, work once I get a laptop
How can we help you? keep posting the great deals & freebies
Why fatwallet? has a little bit of everything & a bit of humor

rated:
Welcome to all the new 'faces'

rated:
Who are you? Christopher
What do you do? I'm a freelance graphic designer, but mostly I fold towels... 0_o
Where in the world are you? Warrensville Heights, OH
When do you surf the net? At work? We won't tell! At home mostly, sometimes at work if it is REALLY dead.
How can we help you? Get me the best deal on parts for my first PC build, for starters.
Why fatwallet? My friend recommended the site to me. Besides, I have to lurk somewhere, don't I?

rated:
Hi! I'm a newbee
Who are you? My name is Dee
What do you do? I'm an Administrative Assistant at a graduate school
Where in the world are you? outside of Boston
When do you surf the net? Home mostly - try not to at work
How can we help you? Can't think of any specific way, at the moment. Glad to be here, though...
Why fatwallet? Saw recommendation in NYT; checked it out and decided to live boldly, so here I am!

rated:
Hi all, and welcome to FatWallet!

rated:
Who are you? My name is Chris
What do you do? I'm a web designer for local comic book store
Where in the world are you? Dallas, TX
When do you surf the net? usually between not working
How can we help you? Doing great so far. Keep it up!
Why fatwallet? A buddy on LiveJournal pointed out this place. Looks great.

rated:
Welcome to FatWallet!

rated:
Hi there, I'm Lela from Southern California. I work for The Man and surf the 'net most days from both work and home. Our lil' secret, k? You've already helped tremendously finding me great deals on purchases I've found in the short time I've been a member. Why FatWallet? I'm addicted now! My husbands college roommate said this site saved his life in college and I can see why now! Thanks for all your hard work

rated:
we won't tell The Man!
Welcome to FatWallet

rated:
Who am I? My name is Jared. I'm a small wholesale import business owner and soon-to-be student in Florida who is on the Internet 8-12 hours a day. I joined Fatwallet a few years ago but never participated in any hot deals, but would like to start doing so as I try to save and even make money while joining what looks like a very closely knitted community.

Like I said a moment ago, I own a small import business and am looking for deal-hungry folks who would be interested in leveraging my contact base for electronics. I'm most well-versed in the computer monitor trade and would like to extend one of my suppliers' newest models to the community in a sort of bulk user purchasing deal. I'm curious if this is possible to arrange via the Fatwallet Forums, as in all of my searching, I have never found any restrictions on such agreements nor any such deals existing in the wild. Could this be arranged?

rated:
Hi, i am new to the forum. I am 22 years old and just moved out to California from the east coast after graduating college. I have an awesome job working with hollywood.com and love to see all the new movies! I look froward to learning my way around here and meeting everyone.

rated:
hi Jared & Pinkberry
Welcome to FatWallet

rated:
Hey all, some friends call me Buell, for what I ride. I live in FL, after graduating from Michigan. I usually surf from home and work And I ride most of the time when not working or hang out with friends. The reason for joining fatwallet before I started loving the deals and tight knit community (as someone mentioned before) was for a tshirt. I got it, love it and flaunt it as well (2 more on the way) I post only if I think it is worthy for a deal... so, please take it easy if my title says New Member after my custom name runs out. I also wanted to say great job you guys have been doing here and am glad to be a part of it.

rated:
thanks for flaunting that shirt!
thanks for such a wonderful reply, and for being here

rated:
My name is brenda
I was told about this site by a freind,
I live in Knoxville,TN

rated:
*pokes head in*

*looks around*

Hi. I'm a young married in California. I was browsing Craigslist for jobs, found something that looked too good to be true, ran a Google search on it, and up came a thread on this website. I read through the entire thing (thank you to everyone who posted about the United First Financial scam!) and started browsing the rest of the place. I don't know how much I'll post, but I'm definitely lurking and learning.

rated:
Hi Brenda & AngelicHapa. Welcome to FatWallet

rated:
Yay, new people! Welcome to FW, if you need assistance with any thing, please let us know!

rated:
Hi all.
Im Kim, live in beautiful Colorado.
I am a SAHM. I have been "lurking" around FW for a bit now.
Decided I best join as the holiday season is among us and I can definately use all the rewards, rebates, freebies, etc I can get my hands on this year!

rated:
Greetins Kim, good to have you on board this year!

rated:
Hi.
Wanting to get my Wallet Fat.
Jan

Edit by Mod- Welcome to FatWallet! However, please do not include sigs in your posts Thanks!

rated:
Who are you? Walletmage .aka. Robert

What do you do? I'm between jobs at the moment

Where in the world are you? USA!

When do you surf the net? At work? We won't tell! I surf on and off everyday

How can we help you? Never get rid of the free stuff forum

Why fatwallet? Why not?

rated:
Hi,

My name is Chris. I am a student here in Boston and work too. This website is great because there is a coupon for just about everything. I check back here before making any big purchase online.

rated:
Hello from the beautiful Research Triangle region of NC. Been lurking a while, figured I'd join the fun, learn some stuff.

rated:
Hi people! I am Michael and i am still a student (unfortunately) Um, let's see, i live in texas...i always surf the net..at home and school =) you can help me by giving me good deals or free stuff XD my friend told me this website and said this is good, he won a xbox here ...

rated:
Who are you? Trex005!?
What do you do? Software Developer
Where in the world are you? USA, PA to be specific.
When do you surf the net? At work? We won't tell! -- Uhh huh!
How can we help you? - Save Money.... woo hoo!
Why fatwallet? This is basically where I look first when starting my "shopping" for any significant purchases.... been that way for years... time to finally dive in and get involved!

rated:
Hi Everyone, I am new... good to be here... want to check out the Black friday specials and deals.

rated:
Hi! My name is Michael. I live Florida and work in the aerospace industry. I like surfing the web at home. Would like to get the most out my experience with FW. All help will be appreciated.
Thanks!

rated:
Hey..... I'm Theresa, I have been a lurker here for about 1.5 years..... posted only a couple of times lol
I'm from NY, I'm a therapist.
I love freebies and someone on www.afullcup.com told me about this site a long time ago!!!!
I have found some great deals here, and for that I thank you!
Just thought I'd pop in and introduce myself!

rated:
Hi my name is Al and I live in Hawaii. I am happily married for 40 years and have 12 grandkids. I love coaching my grandkids in football, baseball, and weightlifting.

rated:
Aloha from Hawaii!

I'm Dwayne from Honolulu, Hawaii.

I am an RN and an EMT.

Looking to stretch the hard earned dollars.

Why Fatwallet? Saw a newsreport on a guy in Hawaii who uses Fatwallet who shared ahout being able to get certain deals, and print out coupons (Thanks Bro!)

rated:
Hello Everyone,
I am Joan from NH. I found this site through Google and have been having a ball! I already earned some $$$ :0)
I am a Realtor and have a lot of time on my hands these days. I am on the computer all the time anyway so no-one need know the difference.I love searching for bargains and don't have to waste gas on here!
I am a Blogger on a RE Siteand will pass this site (Fat Wallet) around!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 14 5 67834
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014