• filter:
  • 125 26 27282932
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Good to meet you, too!

rated:
Hello I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone for all of the great posts. I usually just go to the same forum, but recently started exploring the whole website and it is simply awesome.

rated:
Hello smileylaura!

Glad to hear that you are pleased as you explorer other portions of the site.

rated:
Just incase I have never introduced myself, Hello my name is Melissa... I live in Maine and have been on fatwallet for a few years!!!

rated:
Hello, Melissa. Glad to see you stick with us!

rated:
I'm just getting around to introducing myself. I've been a member since '03. Better late than never?

rated:
Hey madwest. Yep, better late than never.

rated:
Hi all. Just a momma looking to take care of her family cheaply! hehehe. Thanks LOF for all you have helped with over the last year.

rated:
Hello de32628! This is THE place to do just that.

rated:
I always check fatwallet before dropping any large amounts of cash.

rated:
The CashBack really can add up to some great savings over time.

rated:
Hi. I'm new. I go by Ransom (last name) because I don't really like Aaron (first name)
Stuck on a rock in the middle of the ocean (Hawai'i). I work on submarines at Pearl Harbor (that's all you'll get out of me mua haha).
Do I surf the net at work? I wish (-_-")... T-Mobile has crap for reception on Pearl. Plus we aren't supposed to have camera phones where I work :3
How can FW help me? first you guys can build me an olive garden. I'm sure some folks on the mainland (conus) don't like it but we don't have one! Or a kroger, or a super target (just regular)... We're missing a lot of stuff here. Prices here are higher on some stuff and a lot of store's price match policies don't apply to Alaska or Hawai'i so I'm on my own. I need FW to keep my wallet... not empty (i'll settle for that).
why FW? why not? Why not Zoidberg?

Who are you?
What do you do?
Where in the world are you?
When do you surf the net? At work? We won't tell!
How can we help you?
Why fatwallet?

rated:
Hi,

I'm new to fatwallet. I want to learn how to save money and find good deals on everything.

Thanks

rated:
Welcome kkee!!!!

rated:
I am so excited to start saving some money. I've been a long time lurker but am ready to participate and start saving some money. I am raising five boys on a shoe string budget and am glad to be in good company.

Erin

rated:
Welcome to Fatwallet.com Erin!

rated:
Hello everyone! I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 boys (2 and almost 4 years old). I have been using coupons and searching for deals all my life, but got really heavy into couponing 2 years ago when I quit my job to stay at home with my children. It has saved us so much money and it is such a great feeling to have a pantry that is always stocked I am so glad that I found fat wallet a while back. I have received so much information on deals on here. It is really great for moms like us who don't have a lot of time to spend at the grocery store to be able to come on websites like this and find the info they need!

rated:
Hey, FireDancer! We're glad you found us, too!

rated:
Hi everyone! I'm Jeff proffesional stand-up comic, online shopper and deal hunting n00b. Looking forward to finding and sharing deals and steals with y'all!

rated:
Glad you are here, happy hunting!!

rated:
Hello everyone, while I am not new to FW, I have never introduced myself. And since its been a while since I have been here, I am technically new! I am Debbi and work part time so I am able to take my kids to school and pick them up afterwards I love finding new deals and love Target! Thank you for all your hard work keeping this site up! Much appreciated.

rated:
Glad to have you

rated:
Welcome!

debbrs7 said:   Hello everyone, while I am not new to FW, I have never introduced myself. And since its been a while since I have been here, I am technically new! I am Debbi and work part time so I am able to take my kids to school and pick them up afterwards I love finding new deals and love Target! Thank you for all your hard work keeping this site up! Much appreciated.

rated:
Hello there darlings! I'm Jenny, a stay at home mother of three and I just love my little ones and I absolutely adore saving money for my family! I'm in good ol' sunny cali! I'm new to the forum world but it sure looks like a lot of fun!

rated:
Hello, Jenny! If you adore saving money, you are in the right place. Welcome to FatWallet!

rated:
Thank you! Wow are you folks ever kind!!

rated:
Aww thanks!

rated:
Hello all...Not really a new member..but just now introducing myself. I love fatwallet and all that you do!!! Keep up the fantastic deals!!

rated:
Hey there, hockeymom042! Good to see you in here.

rated:
Hi! I'm Lettie, a stay at home mom of 4 under the age of 6. Been couponing for a long time, just looking to find some deals and hopefully share some, too! Thanks!

rated:
Four under the age of 6?? Wow, sounds like you have your hands full over there.

Welcome to FatWallet!

rated:
scifyguy said:   Hi I'm Mike. have a good life but always looking for deals. I surf at home because y job is very strict. I am an investigator who spends a lot of my time traveling.

rated:
Hello, I am a mother of two daughters in college and two stepchildren at home living in Dallas, Georgia. I do all my web surfing at home as Im a stay at home Mom. Mostly having to do with coupon deals. Saw this site Fatwallet mentioned on another website having to do with getting coupons! Saving money on groceries has saved our family! lol

rated:
Hi there didi2013. We're glad you're finding grocery savings here! Keep looking around and you'll find more.

rated:
Have I ever introduced myself? Hmmm.....Hmm......methinks not!

My Name is Nate, and I am writing to you from the great state of Sunny Southern California! Been a member for a few years now and FW has been my go-to place for electronic deals! Was a HUGE participant in the Bing/MS Cash Back awesomeness!! As I'm starting to "settle down" I'm here less and less (though not gone completely) for the great electronic deals, and starting to get involved in the coupon hunting. Wife thinks it's funny that I "clip" coupons, but she loves that we're ACTUALLY saving money now, instead of SPENDING money in order to save money!

Hmm....then again...maybe I have. After all....I seem to have achieved "Welcome Wagon" at some point in the past. Oh well...back to surfing.

rated:
Hey Nate! Glad you're still hanging in there with us. Don't be a stranger!

rated:
Hi I'm Deneen mother of 4. I am from NJ and work at local high school. I am alway searching for great deals. Looks like I found the right place to find them.

rated:
Hi Deneen! Welcome to FatWallet!

rated:
Hi everybody,
My name is Pam & I'm from Florida (by way of Michigan)
I'm currently looking for a job so coupons & ways to save are at the top of my to do list!
I've signed up here a few years ago and have done a lot of "reading" but not much posting.

rated:
Hey Stargazzer! Good to see you here. Good luck in the job search!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014