• filter:
  • 14567 8
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
When I view any of the fourms I'm only viewing 20 topics/posts per page. How do I change this? I cant seem to find the setting anywhere.
Thanks

rated:
aalenya said:   When I view any of the fourms I'm only viewing 20 topics/posts per page. How do I change this? I cant seem to find the setting anywhere.
Thanks

Hello,

I think what you want isto click on  My Account- Appearance Tab-Then Forums Content-Then Change Topic&Message you can see some choices

Hope this helps

rated:
Thats exactly what I waslooking for, thanks!

rated:
Is there a reason that there is only 5 pages to the Hot Deals forum? Why can't you list all the deals with different stores in one post? For example, list all of eBay's deal in one post. If you are not interested in eBay, it would be easier instead of having to scroll through all of that.
When I first joined, I thought you all were the BEST. Not so much anymore. I am not the only one that feels this way either. You should take a poll on what others think you could do for improving your site. Just MHO. You all have really went down hill in the last couple of years. I use to check here first before any where else. Now I go to SlickDeals first. You could learn from them. Just saying.

rated:
Thank you. welcome everyone.

rated:
ineed3ofme said:   Is there a reason that there is only 5 pages to the Hot Deals forum? Why can't you list all the deals with different stores in one post? For example, list all of eBay's deal in one post. If you are not interested in eBay, it would be easier instead of having to scroll through all of that.
When I first joined, I thought you all were the BEST. Not so much anymore. I am not the only one that feels this way either. You should take a poll on what others think you could do for improving your site. Just MHO. You all have really went down hill in the last couple of years. I use to check here first before any where else. Now I go to SlickDeals first. You could learn from them. Just saying.

I guess you can't please everybody.

rated:
thanks for all your posts

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014