• filter:
  • 14567 8
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
When I view any of the fourms I'm only viewing 20 topics/posts per page. How do I change this? I cant seem to find the setting anywhere.
Thanks

rated:
aalenya said:   When I view any of the fourms I'm only viewing 20 topics/posts per page. How do I change this? I cant seem to find the setting anywhere.
Thanks

Hello,

I think what you want isto click on  My Account- Appearance Tab-Then Forums Content-Then Change Topic&Message you can see some choices

Hope this helps

rated:
Thats exactly what I waslooking for, thanks!

rated:
Is there a reason that there is only 5 pages to the Hot Deals forum? Why can't you list all the deals with different stores in one post? For example, list all of eBay's deal in one post. If you are not interested in eBay, it would be easier instead of having to scroll through all of that.
When I first joined, I thought you all were the BEST. Not so much anymore. I am not the only one that feels this way either. You should take a poll on what others think you could do for improving your site. Just MHO. You all have really went down hill in the last couple of years. I use to check here first before any where else. Now I go to SlickDeals first. You could learn from them. Just saying.

rated:
Thank you. welcome everyone.

rated:
ineed3ofme said:   Is there a reason that there is only 5 pages to the Hot Deals forum? Why can't you list all the deals with different stores in one post? For example, list all of eBay's deal in one post. If you are not interested in eBay, it would be easier instead of having to scroll through all of that.
When I first joined, I thought you all were the BEST. Not so much anymore. I am not the only one that feels this way either. You should take a poll on what others think you could do for improving your site. Just MHO. You all have really went down hill in the last couple of years. I use to check here first before any where else. Now I go to SlickDeals first. You could learn from them. Just saying.

I guess you can't please everybody.

rated:
thanks for all your posts

rated:
Is there a way to see a list of all of the posts that I've ever made? I'm trying to find a post that I made some months back about a certain deal. TIA

rated:
fantosho said:   Is there a way to see a list of all of the posts that I've ever made? I'm trying to find a post that I made some months back about a certain deal. TIA
  Yes. Click on your avatar, and that will bring up your "tombstone". At the top, you will see a link for "recent topics". Click that. If you don't find what you are looking for this way, let us know. 

rated:
VBMcGB said:   
fantosho said:   Is there a way to see a list of all of the posts that I've ever made? I'm trying to find a post that I made some months back about a certain deal. TIA
  Yes. Click on your avatar, and that will bring up your "tombstone". At the top, you will see a link for "recent topics". Click that. If you don't find what you are looking for this way, let us know. 

Thank you, that worked perfectly. I notice that there's also a link for "Recent Messages." Is there a way to change its display to show only the posts that I've made (as opposed to showing links to threads that I've posted in)?

rated:
fantosho said:   
VBMcGB said:   

Thank you, that worked perfectly. I notice that there's also a link for "Recent Messages." Is there a way to change its display to show only the posts that I've made (as opposed to showing links to threads that I've posted in)?

Unfortunately, I don't believe there is a way to do that. Sorry. 

rated:
A couple years ago, I read a great thread on here with an extremely comprehensive guide on how to buy diamonds.  Problem is, I can't find that thread anymore.  I remember it was very popular, almost like a sticky (maybe it was a sticky?)  Can anyone help me find that thread?  If so, thanks!

rated:
perhaps it was brainstormers guide on how to buy loose diamonds at wholesale prices? 

also try geo123s diamond/engagement ring considerations meta thread.  

rated:
Well, until the infamous buyout took place, FatWallet support was absolutely AWESOME! I would always receive a response to my inquiries within hours. Now, I have an issue and have posed my inquiry THREE times in the past week and have received NO response. The beginning of the end for FatWallet, I fear.

rated:
How do I convince Fatwallet that my account is active? I'm tired of resetting my password every day.

rated:
fatwallet2568 said:   How do I convince Fatwallet that my account is active? I'm tired of resetting my password every day.
  I just sent you a PM. Reply with the screenname on your primary account, and I'll see what I can find out for you.

rated:
I have the same problem where I need to reset my password every day (because I am an "invalid" user?)

rated:
mahalo said:   I have the same problem where I need to reset my password every day (because I am an "invalid" user?)
  Thanks for telling us about this. Please send in a Support Ticket, and someone will be glad to look into this for you.

rated:
I used to be able to edit my own posts [like a typo 2 mn later]

<< There should be an edit button on the right side at the bottom of your post. >>

Yes, I know that. [not in TEXT mode, I know that too]

But, lately, the only way I can read a thread is : 
_ first post - OK, displays like the whole thread used to be
_ ALL following posts:  TEXT ONLY [no way to edit]
_ no way to read "LAST PAGE ONLY"

I usually use Chrome [using XP, no good either with EI] 

Now, I get correct display with Firefox only - but CANNOT POST.
trying to log in with Firefox, I get this messages:

"The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified."
ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap

did I miss something ? Are other experiencing the same problem with Chrome ?

Thanks

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014