Cellars Grill & Lounge
2132 First Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121
206-448-8757 Get Directions
This Deal is No Longer Available
$50 Toward American Classics
Already the kind of casual neighborhood joint that draws in the regulars, Cellars Grill will quickly become your friends' go-to spot. Just remember to make reservations every time you swing by—after all, this Belltown staple is so popular, reviewers praise everything from the "amazing food" to the portion size and "great service":
- $30 for $50 to spend on food and drink when you sit down to the table with pals
- At lunch, served Friday to Sunday, cheddar-topped BBQ burgers are big pleasers
- Try not to drool as you read about a few of our faves from the daily dinner menu
Sautéed Cajun Prawns
This fresh-from-the-sea entrée features—you guessed it—sautéed prawns bathed in a spicy Cajun cream sauce and served over a bed of spinach.
Brazilian Angus Steak
In the spirit of tradition, this meaty entrée comes with potatoes, vegetables, and a hearty portion of steak that's been grilled, marinated, and seasoned with fresh herbs.
Fresh Alaskan Cod
Paired with a plateful of golden french fries, this savory cut of fresh Alaskan cod comes battered with amber ale and fried to perfection.
Cellars Grill & Lounge's Website
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per table per visit
- Reservations recommended and subject to availability
- No alcohol sold below cost
- Excludes Happy Hour
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Available for use beginning the day after purchase
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES FOLLOWING NOVEMBER 02, 2014
- PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
Pricing and availability may have changed since this deal was posted.
Similar Washington DC Offers