This Deal is No Longer Available
Up to 63% Off at David Burke at Bloomingdale's
Drinking wine and eating a hearty meal makes you feel like a king, much like wearing a crown or banishing the dog to a small island in the South Atlantic. Rule with a silver fork with this Groupon.
$79 for a Three-Course Prix Fixe Dinner for Two (Up to $211 Total Value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $15 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $29 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $9 value each)
- One bottle of wine or sangria (up to a $55 value)
- Two 1-ounce glasses of port, with choice of Dolce by Far Niente or Fonseca Bin 27 (up to a $50 total value)
Duos choose from a menu that currently features soups and appetizers such as hummus and lobster mac and cheese. Entrees include pan seared salmon, BBQ short ribs, and roasted chicken breast. Diners finish off meals with inventive desserts, such as David Burke's cheesecake lollipop tree, the newest addition to the Candyland board.
Limit 3 per person. Limit 1 per table, 2 for tables of 4 or more. Dine in only. Dinner only. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Must be 21 with a valid ID for alcohol. Menu subject to change.
Pricing and availability may have changed since this deal was posted.
Similar Washington DC Offers