4th of July Fireworks Spectacular with the San Francisco Symphony at Shoreline Amphitheatre (Up to 39% Off)
1 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View, California 94043
650-967-4040 Get Directions
This Deal is No Longer Available
San Francisco Symphony — Up to 39% Off 4th of July Concert
Concerts, like dimly lit chandeliers, are more impressive outdoors and are more enchanting when adorned with strategically placed glow sticks. Enjoy sights and sounds with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to the 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular with the San Francisco Symphony
- When: Friday, July 4, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Shoreline Amphitheatre
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for general-admission access to the lawn (up to $33 value)
- $25 for sections 200 or 204, rows G–X, or sections 201 or 203, rows S–W (up to $33 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Grammy-winning San Francisco Symphony soundtracks the rockets' red glare at its annual 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular. Prior to the show, families can enjoy the pre-show Radio Disney Family Interactive Zone. After that, they gather to celebrate as twilight descends on the lush greenery and open air of the Shoreline Amphitheatre. The show is led by the magic wand of conductor Edwin Outwater, the century-old symphony scores the celebration of America's whomping of tea-taxing extraterrestrials with an inspiring repertoire of classic compositions by American artists.
- Bernstein—Overture to Candide: Bernstein adds raucous song to Voltaire’s adventurous satire of an optimistic young man who endures earthquakes, wars, storms, and the Inquisition with a smile.
- Gershwin—Rhapsody in Blue: The beloved work's loopy opening clarinet glissando must have shocked audiences in 1924, heralding as it did a never-before-heard hybrid of classical music and jazz.
- Various—Themes and Ballads from the Disney Catalogue: Accompanied by a video montage, guest vocalists bring unforgettable tunes to life, including:
- "Let it Go" from Frozen
- "Part of Your World" from The Little Mermaid
- "Disney Princess Medley" featuring music from Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, and more
- Williams—Main Theme from Superman: Instantly recognizable even to those who still believe that Clark Kent is no more than a bumbling reporter, Williams's stirring composition captures the feeling of a triumphant flight thorough the clouds.
- Various—Armed Forces Salute: The evening ends with a musical tribute to America's military.
|July 04, 2014 at 8 p.m., General Admission Lawn: One Ticket to Fireworks Spectacular w/ the San Francisco Symphony
$33.00 Value • Save 39% ($13.00)
|7/4, 8pm, Sec 200 or 204 (Row G-X), Sec 201 or 203 (Rear): One Ticket to Fireworks Spectacular w/ San Francisco Symphony
$33.00 Value • Save 24% ($8.00)
Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Shoreline Amphitheatre on 7/4. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 3 hours before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
Pricing and availability may have changed since this deal was posted.
Similar New York City Offers