This Deal is No Longer Available
50% off at DCWineGuy.com
Wine is an easy and delicious way to class up a meal, unlike scrambling Faberg√© eggs or encrusting salmon with inedible diamonds. Propose a toast to this Groupon.
$40 for Six Bottles of Wine ($80 Value)
- Altosur malbec 2011 from Argentina (a $14 value)
- Chateau du Pin bordeaux 2009 from France (a $15 value)
- Annalisa pinot grigio 2011 from Italy (a $15 value)
- Monte Oton garnacha 2010 from Spain (an $11 value)
- Indaba chenin blanc 2011 from South Africa (an $11 value)
- Santa Luz carmenere 2012 from Chile (a $14 value)
The Monte Oton garnacha received a score of 87 from both Wine Advocate and Wine Enthusiast. Wine Enthusiast writer Michael Schachner described the varietal as ‚EURoerock solid‚EURĚ with a ‚EURoejumpy and lively‚EURĚ palate.
Pricing and availability may have changed since this deal was posted.
Similar Washington DC Offers