Barry Gibb at Concord Pavilion on Saturday, May 31, at 7:30 p.m. (Up to 49% Off)
2000 Kirker Pass Rd
Concord, California 94521
925-676-8742 Get Directions
This Deal is No Longer Available
Barry Gibb – Up to 49% Off Concert
- One G-Pass to see Barry Gibb
- When: Saturday, May 31, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Concord Pavilion
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for general admission to the lawn (up to $49 value)
- $30 for rows F–X of section 201, 202, 208, or 209 (up to $49 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How most music fans know Barry: as a member of the Bee Gees
- Who some music fans mistake Barry for: Jimmy Fallon
- Incidentally: Barry announced this tour on Jimmy Fallon's show
- Overwhelming proof that he's an all-time great songwriter: he shares the record for consecutive Billboard Hot 100 number ones with McCartney and Lennon, and made the Guinness Book of World Records for being the second most successful songwriter in history (behind McCartney)
- Plus: he's in the Songwriters Hall of Fame, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, a fellow of the British Academy of Songwriters, Composers and Authors, and is probably a great hugger
- The Mythology Tour: a golden opportunity for Barry Gibb to share the diverse Bee Gees song book with generations of fans, and to salute his departed brothers Robin and Maurice
- What you'll hear: the Bee Gees from A to Zee, encompassing soulful '60s hits such as "To Love Somebody" to the disco heydays of "Stayin' Alive"
- The band: a gang of Gibbs, including Barry's son Stephen and Maurice's daughter Samantha
|May 31, 2014 at 7:30 p.m., General Admission Lawn: One G-Pass Ticket to Barry Gibb
$49.00 Value • Save 49% ($24.00)
|May 31, 2014 at 7:30 p.m., Sec. 201-202, 208-209 (Rows F-X): One G-Pass Ticket to Barry Gibb
$49.00 Value • Save 39% ($19.00)
Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Concord Pavilion on 5/31. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
Pricing and availability may have changed since this deal was posted.
Similar New York City Offers